Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Also, before I forget,

Congrats to KellyC75 and Shabutie!

That recipe sounds yummy! I might try it!

Congrats Shabutie and KellyC75!

The results are in for WTT'er of the Week...

With several votes, we have a TIE this week!!!!!

Congratulations to SHABUTIE and KELLYC75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :fool: :wohoo:

Thankyou to all that voted for me....Im truly honoured :hugs:

Congratulations also to Shabutie :happydance:

HMMM I see no one is here but me!!!! Well dont say I didnt visit lol

Hi Skybluheaven :wave: Sorry I missed you today ~ Hope you are well

Im sorry I cant join in your new game :nope: Not on facebook

:kiss:Thank you everyone!! :kiss:

Really does mean alot, I've had a naff week and your all lovely, glad I have you girls to turn to! :hugs:

I find it weird that me and kelly voted for each other, and we both are WTT'er! :haha:

Elski: My wedding favours have a bit of wedding cake, homemade coconut ice and peppermint creams in my colour scheme, these chocolate things with a green sugar coating, white toffee bon bons.

My favour boxes are quite big, and are white, and I am decorating them with balck cut out flower shapes, and then green glitter glue in the middle of each flower.

I hope everyone has had a great saturday, i ahve spent it round my mums, as my sister was out, and it was lovely. Tomorrow I will be doing housework :(

The new game sounds good, off to PM I go!

Elski: We'll be moving to the Leeds/Harrogate area.

skyblueheaven: I make dairy free ice cream in my blender. You need a high power blender, but here's how you do it:
cut bananas into quarters and freeze them
once they are frozen you can blend them until creamy - if it's too thick you can add some water
then you can add anything such as vanilla extract, mint, cacao or cocoa powder, fruit, and blend or mix it in
and you can add any toppings you like once blending is finished such as chocolate chips or syrups
it's completely up to you and you will know exactly what you are putting into it! Plus it's so healthy you can even eat it for breakfast!

I enjoy King of the Hill, I'm from the southern states so it is relatable for me. My grandad always says "I'll tell you what" - with the Texan accent and all. lol

I will have to try that...I just gave up on most sweets lol

I am from the deep south...my SIL is from austin texas.

KELLYC75!!!!

I know...it makes me sad but its just easier to make the threads there...u know im gonna have to make u a facebook account and we will be ur only friends lol

Congrats KellyC75 and Shabutie!!!!! Well deserved :) :happydance:

OOOOH i wanna join the new game! *raises hand*

Yeah Kelly you should totally have a bnb-only facebook account! You can even make your name KellyC75 if you don't want to give out any personal information :)

Just wanted to share a few pics of Amara with her Banana today! <3

249261_10150266759647037_679337036_9584632_2040372_n.jpg

250070_10150266760192037_679337036_9584645_1343044_n.jpg

Congrats to Shabutie and KellyC75!!!

Thanks for sharing those pics, they are super cute!

Skybluheaven I would like to play that new game please! :)

Today we went and played paintball with our bridal parties, there were hundreds of ppl there, and everyone got to wear camouflage, however my OH and I got to wear orange jumpsuits, mine had a veil and his had tuxedo tails and a bowtie on the front. We were super cute and very easy targets, fun.. but ouch...

Hey ladies mayi join you ill be ttc in august so hoping for a 2012 baby

L xx

L xx

:wave:

Welcome! :flower: Were a great bunch of girls! :thumbup: We talk about so many random things, its fab! We welcome all new commers! The more gthe merrier!

August is coming round quick huh?!?

I'm Jess BTW!

1 Month and 3 weeks till my OH is home, and we start TTC... the minute he is home, straight to bed we go :rofl: he's gonna feel like his birthday and xmas have all come at once!

1 Month and 3 weeks till my OH is home, and we start TTC... the minute he is home, straight to bed we go :rofl: he's gonna feel like his birthday and xmas have all come at once!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right? That's how we're gonna be in Aug/Sept. too! :happydance: We would've tried this w/out protection this last weekend when I got to visit him (I was ovulating and everything), but I have an endoscopy on monday that I cannot be preggo during.
We tried back dec-april with no luck, I am itching to be pg!
It sucks being forced to wait. :wacko:

Shabutie: The pics of Amara are so cute!

trgirl308: Your paintball adventures sound really fun. Very creative!

vitfawifetobe: Welcome to Autumn Acorns, we'd love to have you!

Pixie....sorry if I missed it but why do u have to have an endoscopy??????

Yes the banana pics are too cute...I think I got one of Kyas emerging teeth on film let me look

YES WE DO WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS HAPPILY!!!!

I've started taking things like evening primrose oil to help when we TTC.

Skybluheaven, I dont know why but I have only just noticed Kya's middle name is Audrey :dohh: as that is my nan's name too :D

Hi ladies, I dont know why but when I hear the Rihanna song, 'California King Bed' it makes me think about OH and start to tear up, I dont get why, as I first heard it on the tv on an advert, Do you girls have a song that makes you feel like this, or am I a sad :wacko:

lol

What a cute pic, Shabutie! She looked like she really enjoyed it. I gave Kara very thin rice cereal for the first time today, and she was so funny. :haha:(She kind of tried to suck the spoon like a bottle; does that mean maybe she's not ready?:shrug:)
It sounds like you had a fun time with your bridal party trgirl. I've never been paintballing, but it's definitely on my to-do list.
Welcome vitfawifetobe!!! :hi: Join our craziness!:headspin:
You guys reminded me that it really is less than 2 months til August. Yikes!:shock:
I started taking prenatals yesterday. It seemed like I just stopped taking them.
You're not sad at all Shabutie. Both DH and I cry:cry: when we hear the song "I Can't Stop Loving You" by Elton John. Whenever we get into a big fight, all we need is one of us to play it for us to cut it out.

HMMM I see no one is here but me!!!! Well dont say I didnt visit lol

You had just missed me! I had to shower and get ready to go to MIL's.

Already had u added lol...u don't get a choice!!!! U have to play!!!!

:thumbup:

KELLYC75!!!!

I know...it makes me sad but its just easier to make the threads there...u know im gonna have to make u a facebook account and we will be ur only friends lol

This is an excellent idea!

L xx

Welcome!!!

Hi ladies, I dont know why but when I hear the Rihanna song, 'California King Bed' it makes me think about OH and start to tear up, I dont get why, as I first heard it on the tv on an advert, Do you girls have a song that makes you feel like this, or am I a sad :wacko:

lol

I'm the same way about certain songs. Though I can't remember which ones make me feel emotional. Oh wait I've got one. Toy Soldiers by Martika. I don't bawl or anything, I just get choked up. And Time of Your Life by Green Day because it makes me think of my aunt who passed. And Hands by Jewel. Breathe by Jordin Sparks. Oh crap I guess there are quite a few songs lol

I wish me and OH had a song, but we dont. Maybe our first dance song at our wedding can be... but this still isnt decided. :haha:

Well its 2.30am, I havent washed the bottles or made them for tomorrow, im so bad. lol. better start now! Would it be wrong to do a quick load of washing? :rofl:

ETA: I gave up, and washed 1 bottle, i'll do the rest in the morning, im not in the mood for bottle washing and making. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->