Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I should go to bed too. You have the same time zone as me skyblueheaven :)

Yes, get to bed immediately girls! It's 08.30am here so I'm allowed to be up and about :haha:

Sleep well US Girls :sleep:

& Good morning Uk Girls :flower:

moving to England in August is gonna be such a crazy experience. I can't wait! Luckily all of my family will still be in the states so they can mail me things that I can't get in the UK.

What makes you move over here? :shrug: Are you moving permanantly? (sorry if youve already said?)

I am emigrating early next year too :wacko:

My hubby's job is moving us to England, we should be there for 3 to 4 years! I'm really excited to have a baby out there because I was born over there because my parents were stationed there due to my dad being in the US Air Force. It will be something cool to have in common with my kids. When I was growing up I always loved telling people that I was born in England, my friends always thought it was so cool - I'm sure it's not very exciting for those of you who were born and raised there!

Where will you be moving?

Im glad your excited about moving here to the Uk :thumbup: Makes 'having' to re-locate so much easier :winkwink:

We are moving to Western Australia :winkwink:

Elski.....if I haven't told u before...I love ur pic ur using for ur profile!!! Such a big smile...lol makes me smile everytime I see it!!!

Haha, awww thanks, it makes me laugh too! It's the cheesiest grin ever. It was taken on Christmas Day and was her reaction to getting an Iggle Piggle cuddly toy :)

Love it too :cloud9: How cute

Morning all! :wave:

I cancelleed my plans for lunch with friends because not feeling in a good mood after yesterday, so dont think id of benn great company, so im just going to stat in and feed amara her 1st banana... which no doubt will lead to needing a bath :haha: I should get cracking on my wedding favour boxes, but its just so boring and repetative! lol

:flower:

Thanks KellyC :hugs:

What's going in your favour boxes, Shabutie?

The results are in for WTT'er of the Week...

With several votes, we have a TIE this week!!!!!

Congratulations to SHABUTIE and KELLYC75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :fool: :wohoo:

I'm drifting in and out before work! Received my copy of TCOYF today and as soon as I get to work, I'm reading it!

Ok new game......we are gonna play THE GREAT CHAT WAR!!! Everone who wants to play just pm me. I will divide everyone in 2 groups and each group will have their on post in the secret garden. Whichever one has the most comments at the end of time frame wins!!! Just a game designed to get everyone better acquainted. Plus we will see who the chattiest people are. At the end both groups will vote for their chat MVC (Most valuable chatter)

Kya is about 8 and a half months now...so maybe she would be in that good age range for it...as of now she likes "King of the Hill" lol don't know if u have that show where u are from...but its not really meant for lil kids but it is a cartoon so I guess why not!!!

It's funny that your lo likes King of the Hill. DH and I watch it all the time, and Kara does take notice. It's all about the colors and exuberant characters, huh? She also likes to watch Paula Dean and Randy from Say Yes to the Dress. :haha:
Referring to your earlier post, I admire you for having to deal with the dairy issue, but I like the way you mentioned how God arranged everything just so. (I had to give up milk products while I was breastfeeding.) This is off-topic, but that reminds me of when I was in high school and my family wanted to move from a trailer to a house, but my dad wasn't willing. So God thought it'd be funny to put a family of skunks under the trailer which shortly thereafter convinced Dad that it was time to move.:dohh:

I'm starting to notice who's online at the bottom of the thread. Bluehadeda, Kellysays2u, are you there? Hi!

Elski: We'll be moving to the Leeds/Harrogate area.

skyblueheaven: I make dairy free ice cream in my blender. You need a high power blender, but here's how you do it:
cut bananas into quarters and freeze them
once they are frozen you can blend them until creamy - if it's too thick you can add some water
then you can add anything such as vanilla extract, mint, cacao or cocoa powder, fruit, and blend or mix it in
and you can add any toppings you like once blending is finished such as chocolate chips or syrups
it's completely up to you and you will know exactly what you are putting into it! Plus it's so healthy you can even eat it for breakfast!

I enjoy King of the Hill, I'm from the southern states so it is relatable for me. My grandad always says "I'll tell you what" - with the Texan accent and all. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->