Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Pixie....sorry if I missed it but why do u have to have an endoscopy??????

Yes the banana pics are too cute...I think I got one of Kyas emerging teeth on film let me look

YES WE DO WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS HAPPILY!!!!

I've started taking things like evening primrose oil to help when we TTC.

umm... don't know if it is just me but what it the primrose oil for?

It helps ur cervical mucus be "friendly" to sperm...u don't take it ur whole cycle..at least I don't.

Many women have issues getting pregnant quickly bc their cervical mucus isn't inviting to sperm.

There are tons of lil things u can do to make ur body be in the best shape to get pregnant...im starting now so hopefully it wont take me forever to get prego lol

Pixie....sorry if I missed it but why do u have to have an endoscopy??????

I've started taking things like evening primrose oil to help when we TTC.

I have had stomach issues my entire life, but I didn't realize how bad it was until a few years ago. For the past 3 or 4 years I have been feeling it much more and it has really been interrupting my life. My abdomen is tender to the touch and my stomach is upset A LOT. I was going to the doctor for a while but my insurance didn't cover much so I stopped going to the doctor, now that I have much better insurance I have been going to my doctor and doctor after doctor they just give me meds for acid reflux and then when it has shown that it isn't going to help, I end up moving and have to start all over again. I finally moved again and my newest doctor gave me a referral(sp?) to a gastroenteroligist. Thank God, getting this referral has been a true blessing in actually getting tests run! Over the last couple of weeks I've had about 15 viles of blood taken, an ultrasound, and I have an endoscopy scheduled for next week. I'm not putting off TTC any longer than aug though, because when we move I don't want to start from square one again with a new doctor. Sorry for this being so much information. :wacko:

It helps ur cervical mucus be "friendly" to sperm...u don't take it ur whole cycle..at least I don't.

Many women have issues getting pregnant quickly bc their cervical mucus isn't inviting to sperm.

There are tons of lil things u can do to make ur body be in the best shape to get pregnant...im starting now so hopefully it wont take me forever to get prego lol

So do you just take it around the time of ovulation?

Hi ladies, I dont know why but when I hear the Rihanna song, 'California King Bed' it makes me think about OH and start to tear up, I dont get why, as I first heard it on the tv on an advert, Do you girls have a song that makes you feel like this, or am I a sad :wacko:

lol

I don't know that I've heard this song, but I'm more emotional than most pregnant women haha. There are loads of songs, movies, TV shows, and commercials that make me cry.

Okay, girls. I have a mystery. I sent my superlative votes to the wrong person potentially. I think it was iheartbaby#1. Oopsie! I need to get them to skybluheaven.

Pixie....no not too much info...i used to have bad issues with my tummy....it would burn and feel hollow and hurt even if I had recently eaten sometimes...I had a few other issues but I don't know what happened...it suddenly stopped when I got pregnant...weird I know.

Good luck with ur tests...I hope its nothing bad

Evening primrose oil needs to be started on the first day of ur period and then stopped on ovulation or even a day or so before....bc if u get a bfp u want to stop taking it bc it does affect estrogen levels. But its safe...just not needed to be taken over and over when prego...however it helps in ttc

I think I may have celiac disease (an allergy to gluten). I'm interested to see what my doctor has to say, I curious what has been ailing me!

Thanks! I'll have to look into the primrose oil!

Now that u say allergy...I suddenly became allergic to eggs when I was pregnant and stopped ratting them....maybe that's why it went away!!!

Maybe u sent them to me and it just didnt come through...I have had mails people say they sent go mia!!!

Did AF not come back bc ur breastfeeding?? Mine just came back like 2 or 3 months ago but was very irregular...like I got one...didnt get one for 7 weeks then got one...and then got another light one 2 and a half weeks later...so now we will see if she comes back right this time.

I've got this app on my phone that helps me track at and possible ovulation days

Now that u say allergy...I suddenly became allergic to eggs when I was pregnant and stopped ratting them....maybe that's why it went away!!!

you are probably right, some allergies present themselves in very odd ways. Until a few months ago when my mom asked me if I had heard of celiac disease, I always thought that allergies to food were itching and swelling of the throat and tounge, not stomach pains - I have learned a lot since then.

Look in ur sent folder and see if u sent it to me...if u did it didnt make it but u should be able to copy...past and resend

Pixie....our family has a bad history with allergies. I know that allergies usually cause the itching swelling and intolerances are more gastro related. However as Kyas allergy doc says...intolerances are just as bad as allergies...just they wont cause ur throat to swell shut and die....BUT they can cause so much pain u will wish u could curl up and die!!!

Her doctor also said that most people are born with allergies then grow out of them and I was a weirdo bc I grew Into my allergy lol

I will say this...now looking back I noticed eggs starting to upset my tummy when I was about 16 ish...theeen when I got prego suddenly they made my throat swell shut...it was bad!!! The doctor said it could either be the chemistry change in my body bc of pregnancy that made it worse or just years of subjecting myself to something I was intolerant to. She said this is why if a baby is intolerant to milk it is important to remove it from their diet and try to reintroduce it every few months...bc if an allergen is not removed u can never get over it...it will just make it worse. Of course its prolly to late for me and eggs...but if I would have stopped eating them back then...id may be able to eat them now.

Im super careful with Kyas diet and follow all the recommendations to avoid food allergies...this includes no solid food before at least 6 months of age...and watching close for small signs of food allergy which can be as simple as lots of sweating...restless sleep...lots and lots of hiccups..

Food allergies are scary!!!

Im glad ur educating urself and getting the problem looked at....it would be hard for u to be allergic to that bc its in soooo much stuff but ehhhh so is eggs lol and i manage. I read the label on everything now lol

I know i'm a bit behind here but Shabutie those pics of Amara are adorable!!!! You are doing BLW then? She looks like she's doing so well :)

What a cute pic, Shabutie! She looked like she really enjoyed it. I gave Kara very thin rice cereal for the first time today, and she was so funny. :haha:(She kind of tried to suck the spoon like a bottle; does that mean maybe she's not ready?:shrug:)

I started Jack on rice cereal at 4 months as the doctor said to but didn't feel he was ready. I started him again about a week ago and he loves it. In between spoon fulls he gets impatient and starts trying to eat the mess off his bib :haha: I'm thinking about trying baby oatmeal next!

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/AliMarie2/SAM_1286.jpg

mouse_chicky i didn't receive anything sorry :( Otherwise I would just forward them on to skyblueheaven for you!

iHeartbaby#1 - so cute!

skyblueheaven - dairy is upsetting to me, but I don't know how big of a problem it is - I still eat it here and there, hopefully the blood tests will provide answers.

Yes, I had a lot of blood allergy tests run. I even had a lactose one run in which I had to drink this awful gritty powder mixed in water and had my blood drawn 3 more times over a two hour period after I drank it :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->