Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hmmm I should try it!!!

My tummy today...looks like it did when I was 17 weeks prego...lol sorry I was looking at a few of my bump pics and noticed it!!!

What weird cravings did you ladies have during pregnancy?

skyblueheaven - I'm sure you're over exaggerating

Here i googled this if you want to try it sometime... i'm not sure if its the exact one i used but it looks good! https://www.food.com/recipe/egg-free-no-bake-cookie-dough-for-eating-391880 I might have to try it too!

Lol Pixie - My OH thought i was nuts (no pun intended :haha:) but i craved banana nutella sandwiches like every day when i was pregnant.

That sounds good! I'm so curious what pregnancy will be like for me.

Yeah, you're all so amazing and fun to talk to already...i can't wait until we can share our pregnancy journey with each other too!!!

I didnt really crave weird things I just craved the same thing...subway...roastbeef on wheat...toasted...light lettuce...cheddar cheese...tons of pickles and a few black olives...no sauce...nothing else....they seen me coming everytime...they even went and got clean knives and everythi.g bc they knew I was picky...by the time I made it in the door...they almost had the sandwich done lol

I can't wait. I wish I was pg already, it's all I can think about, it's making my school work very difficult - especially since I don't even care about getting my degree. I just want to be a SAHM.

I didnt really crave weird things I just craved the same thing...subway...roastbeef on wheat...toasted...light lettuce...cheddar cheese...tons of pickles and a few black olives...no sauce...nothing else....they seen me coming everytime...they even went and got clean knives and everythi.g bc they knew I was picky...by the time I made it in the door...they almost had the sandwich done lol

:rofl:

Welcome to all the new members :flower:

I craved salt! I used to it little bits of it out of the shaker :haha: I also had a bad bad craving for tesco deli spicy sausages if anyone knows which ones I mean and pasties I ate loads of them which is helpful that we were living in cornwall at the time. :haha:

The first smallest pick is 15 weeks...next one is 20....next 30 weeks...last one is 2 weekday e the day of my induction.

Lol

Attachments

• 1302754447531.jpg
    1302754447531.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1302754460579.jpg
    1302754460579.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1302754481018.jpg
    1302754481018.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 1302754349312.jpg
    1302754349312.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
I can't wait. I wish I was pg already, it's all I can think about, it's making my school work very difficult - especially since I don't even care about getting my degree. I just want to be a SAHM.

Yes...I was the same way...but I thought...I wanted my daughter to know I was a SAHM bc I wanted to be...not bc I didnt have options.

Well it's been lovely chatting with you guys again tonight but it's almost 2am and if i don't get off the couch i'm gonna fall asleep right here...and forget to take my BC pill and brush my teeth :haha:

Well it's been lovely chatting with you guys again tonight but it's almost 2am and if i don't get off the couch i'm gonna fall asleep right here...and forget to take my BC pill and brush my teeth :haha:

we wouldn't want that would we ;)

:rofl:

I feel like they must have seen me like this psycho BIG lady coming to get them...but let's be honest I couldn't get to them...my belly would hit counter and my arms wouldn't be able to reach......oh but they knew...one day id have that baby and then id be able to come get them with kya strapped to my BACK In her beco butterfly carrier....she'd my homie...she's always got my BACK.... she's my built in BACK up..<---- get it get it get it!!! Bc she's on my back lol ohhhhhhh whew ...what a relief...to get that dorky joke out!!!

Nite...its 2am here too and I know im tired bc I making stupid jokes.....im going too I think!!!

I definately don't want my kids to think that I couldn't do something else. My sister had never understood that I could be satisfied with wanting to be a stay at home mom, she couldn't respect that it was a choice, but now she has a LO and I think she understands me a lot more. I respect women who want a family and a career, but that life is just not for me. It's so funny how women in the workplace used to be frowned upon, but now choosing to be a SAHM can be frowned upon...
I may go to more college when my kids are all in school, but I think it would be harder to get my degree and try to find a job after not having used it than wait to do my internships and get a job once my kids are school age. We'll see, only living it will tell.

Goodnight ladies. Off to more school work I go, then bed. Good morning to the ladies waking up!

Well I work at home and made it clear to my boss (im basically a personal assistant) that I wouldn't go anywhere without kya...bc I used to have to travel a lot with my job....but if I was to travel now...she would have to go and it would be rare that I did.

I refuse to go back into an office till my kids have started school. I was lucky my boss is a cool guy and allowed this arrangement...we'll guess I should say he is lucky...bc im awesome at my job and I would have quit if I couldn't work at home.

Being a SAHM is an art...it should be highly respected...to take care of baby...home...and still look decent is almost a physical Inpossibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->