Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Oo cute bump. I took a photo every week of my pregnancy. I'll make a GIF that goes through all my bumps :) my craving was sausages and BBQ anything haha. Oh, and cheese

What weird cravings did you ladies have during pregnancy?

With DS1 I only craved milk! With DS2 it was milk & cheese

But DD was a totally different experience, it was fruit (esc mangos which I dont really like!) Then it was literally anything sweet, cakes, sweets (candy) chocolate :blush: I went off most savoury things, hated crisps (chips) hated pizza...In fact it was whilst watching a pizza advert & feeling :sick: that I thought 'mmm, mayby better take a preg test'!

The first smallest pick is 15 weeks...next one is 20....next 30 weeks...last one is 2 weekday e the day of my induction.

Lol

Aww, 'skybluheaven' Cute compact little bump pics :cloud9:

Heres mine! (not so compact!):haha:

One is early pregnancy (showed alot quicker with my 3rd!) & one is from later in pregnancy :flower:

Attachments

• IMG000002.jpg
    IMG000002.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG000054.jpg
    IMG000054.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4
:wave:

So I ended up going to bed at 4.30am this morning, and woke up at 9.30am! I such a night owl.

Weather is rubbish here, so ive been practicing cooking some veggie pancakes, they went well, so when the time comes for Amara to eat them, i'll be a pro! :haha:

Yeah we are doing BLW, she seems to be liking it, we have pear and apple today. I didnt really get any cravings when I was pregnant. I longed for fizzy orange drinks, but they gave me heartburn, so I couldnt have them. I made OH bring me one the next day in hospital... it was lovely, and I never got heartburn!

:flower:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So I just had to sit on the phone with my nan because my famly is falling apart :cry:

M brother has smashed up my mum and dads house and is in hospital, my mum, who has schizophrenia, is on the verge of being admitted to hoispital :cry: and im made out like the bad one because i wont go round and make up with my sister :cry::cry::cry::cry:

im sitting here in floods of tears :cry::cry::cry:

My nan brought up loads of shit, trying to make out like ive had the best support ever and because of this i should make up with my sister. She brought up my miscarriage and when i was suicidal and took an overdose, all because she thought it was because i felt like no one loved me!!!! that r
couldnt be further from the truth, ph i dont know what to do and i cant stop crying :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I havent got anyone to talk tp, i cant even ring my OH.

How awful Shabutie ~ Take your beautiful LO for a walk ~ Clear your head
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

But i'll end up crying in the street, I cant stop crying

i know theres not much any of you can do, ijust needed to get it out, i havent got anyone to talk to my oh is away, my brother and dad are in hospital, and my nan and sister are round my mums. i bet they dont even now how upset they have made me... but like it matters anyway

i know theres not much any of you can do, ijust needed to get it out, i havent got anyone to talk to my oh is away, my brother and dad are in hospital, and my nan and sister are round my mums. i bet they dont even now how upset they have made me... but like it matters anyway

It is an awful situation for you ~ We are all here for you, to listen & send you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Are you close to your neighbours, or have an mates you could ask to pop round? :hugs:

No I dont talk to my neighbours.

I dont have many friends, i just wish my OH was home :(

end of july :( So not too long but its going to feel even longer because of all this family sh*t. I get it from the in-laws and now my own family, i have just about had enough! why do i feel so bad, when i know i am doing what is right for me :(

Try not to feel bad :hugs: It seems they need to take a good look at themselves

Try & take your mind off it all now :hugs:

Aww hun - stay strong - is there anyone close you can chat to as the other grils said rant here.
Just remember you are strong and loved and no one should be able to bring you done

Sending love hun

L xx

Shabutie....I know this is a lame thing to say but...just look at that beautiful baby and let her make ur tears stop....she associates tears with something really be wrong...so think about how she would feel to see her beloved mommy cry...she's to small to take care of u when u cry like u do for her...so it would prolly be upsetting. I know kya gets very hurt and upset when I cry.

So try to perk up for her...she wouldn't want her mommy sad!!!!

Shabutie - We're here for you girl. I know there isn't a whole lot we can do, but we sure can listen. :hug:

Thanks all. I know I need to toughen up, its just difficult. I sat and cried for a bit and then played with Amara and sorted her out so im feeling a bit better. My nan is coming round later on to explain things and let me know whats happening with everyone, thank you all :hugs:

Thanks all. I know I need to toughen up, its just difficult. I sat and cried for a bit and then played with Amara and sorted her out so im feeling a bit better. My nan is coming round later on to explain things and let me know whats happening with everyone, thank you all :hugs:

I hope the talk with your nan goes well :hugs: I know how you feel, I don't talk to anyone on my dads side or 90% of my mum's side, we also live nearly 3 hours away from our parents. Its a shame we don't all live near each other!:hugs::flower:

Evening ladies :wave:

Vitfawifetobe & Fairyhopes - Welcome :flower:

Pixie - I hope your endoscopy goes ok and I hope it's not coeliac, I've known a couple of people with that and it's not nice :hugs:

Shabutie - Your favours sound great! Sorry to hear your family are having issues at the moment, hopefully when your nan pops over later, she'll have more cheerful news for you...

SkyBH & KellyC - Loving the bump pics!

Everyone else - hello :hugs:

It's a rainy old sunday night here in London. Yesterday was gorgeous and hot and sunny but today is grim! I went to a wedding fayre with my sister today, makes me wanna get married and have a special day :cry:

But I have a bar of Green & Blacks so all is well! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->