Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi
Sorry iv not been on for a couple of day been busy moving house.

Hope your all well. And welcome.

Ahh shabutie i hope everything is okay with your family and hope you manage to sort everything out.

Love the bump pics wish id taken more hear is a pic of mine at about 37 weeks

x

Attachments

• DSC02623.jpg
    DSC02623.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
:hugs:Hey Shabutie! Sorry you're having a rough time... family can be really hard to deal with sometimes... sending you a big hug and lots of positive thoughts!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Shabutie don't say you need to toughen up. It's obvious you're already a strong lady and anyone would be upset in your situation! Sometimes its better to just sit and have a good cry. I do it lots... and LOTS!!

I can't even listen to a sad song or watch somebody graduate/get married without breaking down in tears :haha: Hope everything gets better for you soon!

I love all your bump pics!

Here's me at 12 weeks, 27 weeks, and 31 weeks. I didn't take any past that which i'm kinda mad about :(

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
trgirl308 - less than 2 weeks to your wedding!

Thanks Elski! I just want to know what the issue is so I can get well, I'm hoping it's something that doesn't require daily medication, but only time and testing will tell.

Hiya all! Can't believe it's Sunday night already. Where did the weekend go? I just remember playing Sims...:haha:

Welcomd VitfaWifetobe and Fairyhopes!!!! :happydance:

Pixie, good luck with the endoscopy! I hope you'll get answers at last. Keep us posted?

Shabuti, I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult time with family. :hugs: Don't feel bad about anything. Your first priority is to take care of Amara's mom.

I'm trying to reconnect with my daughter (7 years old). Any ideas what I can do? We've been through such a hard, tough time the past 18 months, that I kinda slipped with being only her mom...not her advocate, nurse, careworker, etc. Oh, and we're getting the results of her IQ tests back tomorrow. Wish us luck please!

BlueHadeda - I don't have any ideas, but best of luck reconeccting with your daughter!

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on my tests. I did find out that my ultra sound was completely normal, but I haven't heard back about my blood tests yet.

pip squeek - I hope your move has been going well.

BlueHadeda - hope IQ results go well tomorrow! How about having a 'girlie' night? You could have a little picnic on the sofa, watch a movie that she'd like, do some girlie stuff like paint her nails, let her paint your nails etc...

BlueHadeda - hope IQ results go well tomorrow! How about having a 'girlie' night? You could have a little picnic on the sofa, watch a movie that she'd like, do some girlie stuff like paint her nails, let her paint your nails etc...
:thumbup:

You can turn some music on and dance around the house. Me and my mom used to do that lol.

hmm, if I ever get my AF back, I might try that

What happened to AF? As annoying as it is to have her, it is also annoying when she dissappears and you don't know when she'll be back.

I still haven't gotten it back after having Kara. I bf for 7 weeks, but seeing as she's 16 weeks now, I figured I'd have it by now. Oh well. Must be patient.

hello girls, hope everyone has had a good weekend!

welcome carly! you're from my part of the world....i live in leicester so not too far from nottingham!

hello to any other newbies i may have missed...hard to catch up on all the thread

just read looooads of pages from just 2 days ago, this thread fills up fast, this could get to be a looong reply hehe.

Haha! He's from a babies TV show called In The Night Garden - You should download an episode and see what Kya thinks of it, Esmé absolutely loves it and has done since she was about 9 months old!

i love watching in the night garden, and theres no kiddies in my house... yet lol

Elski: We'll be moving to the Leeds/Harrogate area.

thats not too far from me, about an hour :D

Just wanted to share a few pics of Amara with her Banana today! <3

gorgeous little girl u have, <3

Hey ladies mayi join you ill be ttc in august so hoping for a 2012 baby

L xx

Welcome!

Hi ladies, I dont know why but when I hear the Rihanna song, 'California King Bed' it makes me think about OH and start to tear up, I dont get why, as I first heard it on the tv on an advert, Do you girls have a song that makes you feel like this, or am I a sad :wacko:

lol

I cant listen to the song "Time to say goodbye" as it was played at my Grandma's funeral, literally the intro gives me tears in my eyes :(

Kya almost refused to let me get proof of her l tooth coming in....as u will see in the pics...at first she is like HECK NO....then she slightly smiles...shows me some gum but no tooth...then finally A TOOTH PHOTO!!!

love these! so cheeky!!

i cannot remember if i wrote on here so just incase lol

My name is Carly, im 29 and i'll be ttc no 2, Aiden is 1 year old at the mo and is gorge!!!

I love animals and food
xx

Welcome!!

Yes I loovveee free stuff!! Most of all clothes!!!

William Rast is just a clothing company owned by justin Timberlake and his best friend since childhood trace. However...their jeans fit amazingly...and make ur butt look soooooo fab!!!! Its not a bad company to work for either. Very personal....im allowed to work from home and have been since like 2 months before kya was born. We were also sent beautiful gifts and flowers in the hospital and Kya has received a nice chunk of change in the form of a collage savings bond.

I also received flowers and a gift for mommys day.

They treat their employees nice at that place.

Hey xfairyhopesx!!!

jealous muchly of working for an amazing place like that!

Oo cute bump. I took a photo every week of my pregnancy. I'll make a GIF that goes through all my bumps :) my craving was sausages and BBQ anything haha. Oh, and cheese

i crave cheese constantly hehe and im not preggo yet lol

Im so sorry you are having a bad time. if you need to talk to someone then send me a message or i'll even give u my email so you can talk to someone, sending you big hugs xxx

Oh, and we're getting the results of her IQ tests back tomorrow. Wish us luck please!

Good Luck!

Phew hehe long post, thats what i get for being busy for 2 days hehe. Not much new for me, had a good time at my first body shop party, went well :D Just waiting for my takeaway to arrive, ordered it over an hour ago! so hungry and all this food talk has made me even hungrier! mmm nom pizza ;)

Hope everyone is okay xx

Well just an update really.

My nan came round and explained everything to me about what has gone on.

My brother got drunk (at about 2am) and got into an argument with his girlfriend, so he punched my mum and dad's front door glass panel, and it smashed everywhere. He then went up to his room and punch his fish tank, making water leak everywhere and even through the floor, so my mum ended up getting an electric shock from the light switch, as they were trying to clear all the glass up.

So my dad took him to the hospital this morning to get his hand checked out.

What with me and my sister at logger heads, and now this going on with my brother, my mum is very close to being admitted to hospital because the voices are getting worse, they keep telling her that she is going to die, and she needs to be punished for causing all this on us, and they keep telling my mum to do horrible things to Amara, and my dad isnt being very supportive. he is my mums carer but I think he feels lost when my mum gets like this. Anyway, they have had all different people out trying to figure out the best thing for my mum. She is remaining at home and the out of hours doctor has given her some tablets that should calm her, and the voices down. But I think we have to expect my mum to be very drowsy. Well my nan came round and asked me if I would considering giving it another go with my sister for the sake of my mum, and that is what we did. I had a big chat with my sister and we got everything out in the open. I am hoping that this will be one less thing for my mum to have to worry about. I wont ever forgive my sister for what she said, she went too far, but I am going to try, my whole family needs to. So the next few days are crucial, hopefully it wont lead to my mum being in hospital.

Goodness Shabutie, that sounds like an awful lot to deal with. Glad you and your sister are at least talking at the moment, hope she doesn't get nasty with you. Hope your mom is okay!

Well I think because my nan has had a word with her, that she will try alot harder. She seems to listen to my nan more as she see's her more of a mother figure. (I think it is because my nan looked after my sister when our dad died for a while, and my great nan looked after me. I was 12 weeks and my sister was 2) Both her any my brother are no longer allowed to have drugs in the house (it was always in their own rooms) and that the whole street arent allowed in the house. My mum and dad just need to stick to his and enforce them.

The last time my mum was in hospital was when i was 20 weeks pregnant with Amara, but this was because she was changing medication. She normally does so well, but I think she feels her whole family is falling apart, so we all need to group together at a time like this. We always used to do this when we were younger, and at school, and it always helped us deal with mum being ill, its just harder this time as Amara is here. My mum gave Amara a cuddle tonight, but had to hand her straight back, and she just burst out crying, because her voices said something nasty, it was horrible to see, but hopefully the tablets will work and she can avoid going to hospital. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->