Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Me tooo .....meeeee tooooo !!! Used to hate when people said that I did but now I thing its a compliment. Plus I was far more comfortable during my whole pregnancy...even at 42 weeks...when most women get very uncomfortable at the end. My body is just made right for it...wider hips...long torso...both these things make baby fit well and not crowd my organs too mud!!!!

hopefully that means i should be okay too, im really long bodied and hips of doom hahaha :haha:

Yeah u will prolly not be as uncomfortable....unless u have a super big baby....and I mean super big bc Kya was 21 3/4 inches long and 8 pounds 7 ounces....she was looking but not too bid weight wise....she wasn't small though...she was a healthy size...kinda tall baby lol

My baby was tiny, and I couldn't breathe the last trimester. Although, I never felt like a beached whale; was also able to get off the couch, etc. without help.:haha:

I wasn't uncomfy at all either :) plain sailing for me lol

ooh ive gone on a bit of a mad moment and im buying OH 2 bearded dragons :/ he wanted some for ages and a guy has 2 and the tank for £90 so i just said i'd have them!! they are going to be his birthday present, even though his birthday isnt till end of august lol. spur of the moment should be my middle name!!

Wow ur like the ultimate impulse shopper lol.

"I think ill get a magazine....hmmm that candy looks good too....well ill need something to drink too.......oh yeah ummm why don't u just give me the bearded dragons too....yeah both of them...."

Lol

hahaha yeah i would say that describes me just right lol. last impulse buy was a rabbit that i ended up giving away lolol

Well I just caught up on about 20 pages but just skim reading and have officially forgotten everything. I kept meaning to write but I would start reading and then couldn't catch up so said I would sit down later and do it but it never happened.

But Hi Ladies!
I will get my superlatives in in a little bit promise! Sorry I didn't vote for WTT'er but my two top choices one anyway :) Congrats ladies!

I am going to run away for a little bit but I promise to properly catch up later.

i officially survived my first smear test lol. had it today and i was worrying about it hurting but it didnt, like everyone said who i asked, lol. felt weird but that was all. im such a brave girl lmao xx

i keep meaning to go for my smear test ... oops.... lol

Im not even old enough for a smear test :rofl:

ETA: Had quite a busy day today. So have been to get Amara weighed today, and she weighs 16lbs 5.5oz! So she put on almost 2lbs since she last went, I am putting it down to her growth spurt she had, so thanks SBH for mentioning it to me! :thumbup: Also been to the church to sort out out banns being read etc. and it looks like every sunday from the moment OH is home, leading up to the wedding will be spent at the church, but I am looking forward to it. Also been thinking about hymns to have, just go back in from the dress shop, as my bridesmaid was going for her final dress fitting, and it was perfect, but I forgot the camera! :dohh: Also went to visit my mum after church and she is feeling much better, so the tablets are doing their job, fingers crossed they continue to work!

i love ur avatar pichi <3 awwww adorable little girl! ... and shabuti!! awww i want one!!! xx

Im not even old enough for a smear test :rofl:

ETA: Had quite a busy day today. So have been to get Amara weighed today, and she weighs 16lbs 5.5oz! So she put on almost 2lbs since she last went, I am putting it down to her growth spurt she had, so thanks SBH for mentioning it to me! :thumbup: Also been to the church to sort out out banns being read etc. and it looks like every sunday from the moment OH is home, leading up to the wedding will be spent at the church, but I am looking forward to it. Also been thinking about hymns to have, just go back in from the dress shop, as my bridesmaid was going for her final dress fitting, and it was perfect, but I forgot the camera! :dohh: Also went to visit my mum after church and she is feeling much better, so the tablets are doing their job, fingers crossed they continue to work!

how old are you? here we get them when we're 18+ or 20+ i can't remember :haha:

hehe thanks Kitty x she's a wee monster but i love my little pixie-doodle

I'm 21, when I went for my 6 week check up she mentioned it, and then said 'oh yeah, your not even old enough' :rofl:

When I was pregnant with Amara I had a bleed at 28 weeks, and they have a poke around, kinda like a smear, and asked if I had been for a smear, and I said no, and then they looked at my age and said I wasnt old enough and that you have them when you either 23 or 26, I cant remember! lol

WOW. In the US, most girls get their first PAP (smear) at 15-16 - when they start menstruating, and they recommend them every year... or wait, did they actually change it to every 3 years? That was a big controversy a while back.

i'm sure its 18 or 20 in scotland :) or you can ask for one sooner if you are concerned

WOW. In the US, most girls get their first PAP (smear) at 15-16 - when they start menstruating, and they recommend them every year... or wait, did they actually change it to every 3 years? That was a big controversy a while back.

Yep, I got my first one at 16 when i started birth control and have gotten one every year since!

I don't think you really have to get one until you're 18 unless you are having sex. I think they make you get a pap if you join sports teams in high school too but i could be wrong.

I just found this on the net:

Cervical screening is a free service on the NHS. Depending on which country you live in, you may be called at different ages for cervical screening:

* First invitation for screening in England is at age 25. It is age 20 in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
* Routine recall (repeat screening test):
o Age 25 years: first invitation to cervical screening in England.
o Age 25-49 years: cervical screening tests are every 3 years. In Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland cervical screening is 3-yearly from age 20.
o Age 50-64 years: cervical screening tests are every 5 years.
o Age 65 years: routine cervical screening ceases.
* Women over 65 years of age should be screened if:
o They have not had a cervical screening test since the age of 50.
o A recent cervical screening test has been abnormal.
* Cervical screening does not stop simply due to age until a woman with a previously abnormal cervical screening test has had 3 negative results.

Source: https://www.patient.co.uk/health/Cervical-Screening-Test.htm

Wow. It is weird they have you all wait so long and only have them every three years. I was told 18 or as soon as sexually active you get your first one. Or whenever you go on birth control they require one within six months now. Then you get one every year. Or at least in my area they are still doing every year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->