Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Ooooo this is exciting!!! My first list to get added to! Me and DH plan to TTC Aug/Sept when we move into our new house! I literally can't wait... I have TTC brain!! Please add me to the Autumn Acorn list... so good to have people to share the excitement with as it's not something you can tell all your friends about :happydance:

Im not old enough for a smear test either. :haha:

Yeah was going to say you dont have one till you 25 which i think is mad.

Welcome :wave:

You know, i really want to start a journal but i dont see the point with only 7 weeks to go!! Just have to be patient and start a TTC jornal. I know all it will be filled with is :sex::spermy::spermy::sex:

you're so lucky Shabutie! I'd love to start ttc in a month :cloud9: still working on convincing oh :haha:

I've not been able to come on much as I've had my mum over last week, hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their weekend!

welcome to new members!

this is a photo of bump the week Rowan was born, no wonder they thought he was a big baby :haha: I completely forgot how big it had gotten

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Ah I hope you had a nice time with your mum Vaniilla! :thumbsup:

I guess I am lucky, but im not lucky in that we only have 2.5months to get pregnant otherwise we have to wait another 4 months :( thats like 6 months altogether since we would have first started TTC, so we might not get the small age gap we want... but only time will tell.

I cant believe its come round this quick...

Ah I hope you had a nice time with your mum Vaniilla! :thumbsup:

I guess I am lucky, but im not lucky in that we only have 2.5months to get pregnant otherwise we have to wait another 4 months :( thats like 6 months altogether since we would have first started TTC, so we might not get the small age gap we want... but only time will tell.

I cant believe its come round this quick...

hopefully you'll get your :bfp: on the first month :flower:

it wasn't bad but I'm so glad monday is here! my mum is a bit crazy on cleaning the whole time she was here she making us all do housework and I keep the place pretty tidy as it is but she was spotting "dust" :dohh:

Ah my sister can get like that... shes a clean freak... I hate cleaning, but my house isnt dirty, I do what needs to be done... :haha:

Love your bump pic too! :D

hello ladies
just reading the comments about smear tests in england is 25... i was told by the doctor if you're under 25 and having regular sex then you can have one earlier. but maybe it depends on the county you live in?...i had my first smear under 25

Ah my sister can get like that... shes a clean freak... I hate cleaning, but my house isnt dirty, I do what needs to be done... :haha:

Love your bump pic too! :D

where do they get the cleaning bug from!!! my mum hoovered every room in the house, she did all the ironing - decided all the windows needed washing, so did behind the cooker etc, she actually says she loves cleaning :wacko: I wish I did! I do it but I don't enjoy it, its dire!

My bump was naff, as I was already fat to start with, :haha:

I was a 14/16 in my pic and still 14/16 :dohh: I was 10/12 when I got pregnant thanks to implant and 7 months before that I was 6/8 :wacko: I hope I don't put on too much with this pregnancy! I'm banning anything non vegetable from the house :haha:

oh i am now an 18 >__< i put on 2 stone during pregnancy - all that's back off but i seem to have wobbly bits where i didn't before :haha:

I'd love to be a 16 :haha:

I've lost all baby weight, it went within a week, so its shifting what I had before, but my shape has changed so doesnt seem like I have lost any... :( bring on baby #2 :haha

oh i am now an 18 >__< i put on 2 stone during pregnancy - all that's back off but i seem to have wobbly bits where i didn't before :haha:

I always joke to my oh "who's got a little round belly like a bowlful of jelly..." :haha: I'm hoping it will go away on its on its own :dohh: my mum and sister keep telling me to loose weight or "what will the in-laws and your husband think, they'll think your not attractive and you've let yourself go" she reminded me this weekend that she's thinner than me at 50 lol

Belly Pic at 23 weeks https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v937/23/17/801240415/n801240415_5015284_8319.jpg
26 Weeks
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1970/23/17/801240415/n801240415_5215523_6193.jpg
And the last one I took at 38weeks 3 days. 3.5 weeks before I had her. I look small in this one but its the only good one I have.
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2608/23/17/801240415/n801240415_6255117_8244389.jpg

All these lovely bumps.....

Brooooodyyy. :brat: August isn't coming fast enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->