Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I figure by the time I have teenagers they will have plenty of phones that I can just track them with, and my kid wouldn't even have to know I'm tracking them!

My upper endoscopy went well today, though it will be a week or two before the results of the biopsies come in. They did say that I had some really red spots, which is abnormal. The paperwork they gave me also said that they think I have a hiatus hernia, but I didn't get to talk with my doctor afterward so I'll have to wait until I meet with him again to have him thoroughly explain the results to me. Since I had the procedure this morning I have just been getting some rest, the only downside is that my espohagus hurts during and after I eat and then I get a really bad heart burn sensation for an hour or two after that - hoping that sleeping tonight will give it some time to heal from the procedure and I'll feel normal in the morning!

:dohh: I forgot you were getting that today! I'm glad it went well and hope you recover quickly! Sorry if this is a dumb question but what's a hiatus hernia?

Thanks for the well wishes.
It's not a dumb question (I don't know much about it myslef), unlike a standard hernia in which the intestines protude through the tissues that hold them in, I just did a bit of research online and supposedly a hiatus hernia is when there is a weakness or tear in your diaphragm and the upper part of your stomach starts to protrude through the weakness or tear.

I don't have any idea how severe my case is since I didn't get to talk to my doctor, I merely found out because my outprocessing sheets said that the doctors impression was that I have a hiatus hernia :shrug:

Yikes, i know hernias hurt really bad... wouldn't that hurt too?? I hope you get this all sorted, you must be anxious for your results!

Anyway, it's 2am so i'm gonna attempt to get some sleep *sigh*....my body has not been doing me any favors lately! Somebody needs to send me some spare parts :haha:

I don't have any idea how severe my case is since I didn't get to talk to my doctor, I merely found out because my outprocessing sheets said that the doctors impression was that I have a hiatus hernia :shrug:

That's just so silly that you were scheduled an appointment for an endoscopy and they didn't even bother to talk to you about it! :hugs: I would be fuming!

I am very anxious for my results!!! They were running a bit behind when I got there and I have no idea how long I was out of the procedure before I woke up from the anastesia(sp?). I'm sure he doesn't have too much to tell me yet anyway, he probably wants the biopsy results before he decides a plan of action whether it's more testing or starting treatment, plus when I talked to him right before the procedure he still hadn't gotten my blood results back from the lab yet.
Goodnight! I'll be trying to get some more sleep here soon too!

OHH pixie23 my little boy is called Isaac.

What is this name game?

You have to say a name that starts with the last letter of the name above :thumbup:

Name game: Callie

hope everyone is doing well today :hugs: there is a small chance we might get a :bfp: this month but its small as its only one cycle technically! it took us 5 cycles for lo so I doubt it and I don't think oh would be too happy about it as he really wants us to wait until October but we'll wait and see and in the meantime I'll just slowly go mad :rofl:

Hakunamatata glad to hear therapy went well :hugs: I hope you figure out to spend more time with oh, its important that you get lots of couple time while you still have all your free time between the two of you :flower:

mouse_chicky I hope your husbands surgery went well, thats crazy though! I hope he's recovering well I've heard hernia's are very painful :hugs:

skyblueheaven I have 4square! add me add me :haha: I have no idea how you add people on it! would be nice though as I don't have anyone on it lol

pixie23 I hope you get a :bfp: as soon as you start trying :hugs: we might be in a similar position when I enroll on my course, its two years so we might only have 3 months ttc or I might have to skip a year if they'll let me, so confusing! I hope you're heart burn has gone and your feeling back to normal, I'm sure your results will come out great :flower:

name game is where you say a baby's name that starts with the last letter of the name the previous poster picked :flower:

Name game : Eleanor

Morning all :wave:

Weathers rubbish today and I have an un co-operative baby! :haha:

Mouse_Chicky, I hope your husband has a speedy recovery... :hugs:

Pixie: Yeah, I really hope we get out BFP really quick. I fell pregnant with Amara the first month of trying, and that was because his ship was in our local dockyard so it meant I could see him most nights, I doubt id be that lucky again... but I am hoping and praying. Hope it all went well and they dont take forever with your results!

:flower:

Name game: Llyod

im jealous of all you ladies that are starting to TTC now >__< i am at LEAST 4 months yet -sigh- it took me 2 cycles after coming off the pill to fall pregnant with Pixie so hopefully we have the same luck. OH want's 2 kids close together but at the same time he's not looking forward to going back to the sleepless nights when we've just got a STTN baby now :)

Name game: rosaline

EDIT: Name game: Dylan

Name game: Naomi

It will come round so quick, I cant believe how quick ours has gone. If I dont get pregnant this time, I will have to wait until mid February! :(

Are you guys saving up any money in preparation? At the moment we arent... once the wedding is out of the way, we will. It will probably be something like £50 a month, as I wont to make sure that we can get a 4D scan. We did with Amara and it was lovely. Plus we'll need to buy another cotbed, Amara was in hers at 8 weeks. :haha:

Also just want your views girls on what sounds better: I dont know whether to keep them separate, so only the first name will be said, or to double barrel them, so that both are said. (pronouncec SHY-OH-ME)

Shiomi

or

Shiomi-Noelle

Name game: Naomi

It will come round so quick, I cant believe how quick ours has gone. If I dont get pregnant this time, I will have to wait until mid February! :(

Are you guys saving up any money in preparation? At the moment we arent... once the wedding is out of the way, we will. It will probably be something like £50 a month, as I wont to make sure that we can get a 4D scan. We did with Amara and it was lovely. Plus we'll need to buy another cotbed, Amara was in hers at 8 weeks. :haha:

Also just want your views girls on what sounds better: I dont know whether to keep them separate, so only the first name will be said, or to double barrel them, so that both are said. (pronouncec SHY-OH-ME)

Shiomi

or

Shiomi-Noelle

We've started saving up :flower: I put £40 a month atm and we're waiting for OH's end of year bonus in december which hopefully will add another 1 - 4 thousand depending on how hard he works. I also really want a 4d scan, we didn't get one with LO but really want one with the next.

I think Shiomi sounds better :flower: its a really cute name :)

well - we are planning on putting £200 a month into savings for whatever might be needed. not just kiddy-wise but a holiday, car insurance etc... :)

Shiomi is cute on its own.

What a day. My dh had stomach pains this morning, and at first we thought it was just constipation, but it progressively got worse. He called me at work at noon, and said he was going to the er. It's a good thing he did, since a few hours ago he had to have emergency gallbladder surgery. He's okay now, but it has been a very stressful day. I probably won't be on much in the next few days, so I can take care of him, but please girls, keep him in your thoughts. Thanks!
I will be praying for you DH that he has a quick and speedy recovery and that everything stays ok.
ETA:
OH and I will be saving money out of every pay check. $20 already goes right into athenas account and we are going to start saving another $20 for the new baby. Plus another $20 for us. It will take awhile to add up but we also split the income tax returns and bonuses and put them into the account. Athena already has more money then I have gotten from all my birthdays combined since I was 10 (when i started a savings account) so it all adds up. But we never go on holidays or anything.
I hope all you lovely ladies are doing ok. I feel so out of the loop after disappearing for awhile. I will definitely have to not do that again. I am starting to have baby doubt again though... I think that needed therapy appt might have to come sooner.

Name Game: Ivan
Sounds like everyone had a pretty crazy day, it sounds like it got better towards the end though. My OH and I take a dance class together which is really fun and makes sure we spend a little time together. But he already complains if I don't spend enough time with him so it'll be interesting when we have kids.

Great news! I had two exams in the last month that I was really stressed about, but I passed both! Found out one yesterday and the other just now, so that is a huge relief and now I can focus entirely on the wedding.

Hope everyone has a great day!

congrats on passing your exams trgirl308 :hugs: :happydance:

kellysays2u I've also been getting baby doubts again today so I know how you feel :hugs: they come and go but I think its normal to have doubts :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->