Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

oh Vanilla its our first month trying too hope we get a :bfp: soon. Fingers crossed for you too hope you get urs.

It took us 11 months with isaac so im not getting my hopes up.

man- I miss a lot when I can't get on for a few days! Welcome all the new members! Good Luck to those already TTC and for all of us waiting a bit longer.. we can do this! =) Just gotta enjoy the anticipation!
We've started putting a LITTLE bit of money aside for the new one, but we also have a big trip in 10 days we're taking that will drain the bank account somewhat, so after that is over and we're back home, we'll start specifically saving!! and possibly start TTC!!! WHOOOO!!!

Ooooo this is exciting!!! My first list to get added to! Me and DH plan to TTC Aug/Sept when we move into our new house! I literally can't wait... I have TTC brain!! Please add me to the Autumn Acorn list... so good to have people to share the excitement with as it's not something you can tell all your friends about :happydance:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns MrsMcP!

I think we should restart the name game: Abel

Also, I've been looking into books about pregnancy/labor, any recommendations?

man- I miss a lot when I can't get on for a few days! Welcome all the new members! Good Luck to those already TTC and for all of us waiting a bit longer.. we can do this! =) Just gotta enjoy the anticipation!
We've started putting a LITTLE bit of money aside for the new one, but we also have a big trip in 10 days we're taking that will drain the bank account somewhat, so after that is over and we're back home, we'll start specifically saving!! and possibly start TTC!!! WHOOOO!!!

Name Game: Nicholas

Welcome MrsMcP! :hugs: Glad you found us!

I'd love some pregnancy/labor book recommendations, too. I've read TCOYF and WTEBYE (which I though was bloated and worthless, sorry for those who didn't!).

This month I'm going to draw up a plan for saving for baby. We haven't really done this, but I do have a goal amount, $1000, I just need to make a plan to make it happen! I'm just avoiding doing our finances, lol.

Ooooo this is exciting!!! My first list to get added to! Me and DH plan to TTC Aug/Sept when we move into our new house! I literally can't wait... I have TTC brain!! Please add me to the Autumn Acorn list... so good to have people to share the excitement with as it's not something you can tell all your friends about :happydance:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns MrsMcP!

I think we should restart the name game: Abel

Also, I've been looking into books about pregnancy/labor, any recommendations?

I'd love some pregnancy/labor book recommendations, too. I've read TCOYF and WTEBYE (which I though was bloated and worthless, sorry for those who didn't!).

This month I'm going to draw up a plan for saving for baby. We haven't really done this, but I do have a goal amount, $1000, I just need to make a plan to make it happen! I'm just avoiding doing our finances, lol.

I read what to expect when you're expecting. Most was pretty standard info, but I did flag a couple pages. Like things to take to hospital delivery day (I would've forgot some stuff haha) Just the very obvious things I haven't thought of really. It was nice. I actually don't want to read any more books personally. I want to have fun with this and not get too caught up in planning it out. I want to enjoy the ride. While I know it's helpful and necessary for some, I want to avoid charting and temp taking and the works as much as possible.. I don't want to stress about all the little details or get burnt out on the idea before it even gets started.. and just have a happy and healthy time TTC and Lord-Willing pregnancy..

If you do come up with a MUST read though, def let me know =) I know it def can't hurt.

Hmm i guess i loved what to expect when you're expecting because of the monthly/weekly progress sections. I adored reading about how my baby was growing each week :cloud9: but maybe i'm a hippy :haha:

I don't know about where you guys live but when i got pregnant my hospital gave me a book to read, as they did again when my baby was born.

I've also heard The Pregnancy Bible is a good one to check out...my friend offered it to me but i already had 3!

I looked it up and on Amazon - The Pregnancy Bible got 4.5 stars out of a hundred reviews. https://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Bible-Complete-Guide-Parenthood/dp/1554073804/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1307464864&sr=8-12

MackMomma8 said:

you know, instead of saving up - what we done was bought something each month and before you know it you have all the essentials you need and you've not even noticed the change in money :) plus, you will get given lots of stuff especially if baby is your first :)

Charting i swear by! it helped me understand my cycle and now i understand my cycles so much better because of it :) need any help just give me a shout :flower:

MackMomma8 said:

you know, instead of saving up - what we done was bought something each month and before you know it you have all the essentials you need and you've not even noticed the change in money :) plus, you will get given lots of stuff especially if baby is your first :)

Charting i swear by! it helped me understand my cycle and now i understand my cycles so much better because of it :) need any help just give me a shout :flower:

Oh, TCOYF is my bible. I just realized how that was worded, lol. I swear by charting too! I love knowing all about my body and my cycles, it makes me feel 100% in control. Plus, I love knowing that we don't have to use a condom EVERY time, just those few days in the middle of the month. :blush:

I won't chart when we get to TTC, though. I promised DH I wouldn't, that we would just go with the flow and see where nature takes us. Doesn't mean I don't have a good idea when I'm oving, with or without my BBT. :rofl:

haha yeah, i have to tell my OH we're safe not to use anything :haha: atleast you have a rough idea on when your eggie gets released :) maybe sneak in a few OPKs and you'll be set

But see, I don't WANT to use OPKs or softcups or anything like that. I really, really just want to :sex: whenever we feel like it, and when it happens, it happens!!

I don't exactly want to try for a baby, I just want to stop preventing one from happening, ykwim? :) I know I'll have to keep track a little, at least so I know if AF is late or not, but I just don't want getting pregnant to be stressful at all. I want it to be fun and spontaneous!

ah yeah - thats exactly what we were like with pixie. NTNP :) i actually have somthing in my photobucket for that:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/Untitled-1-8.png

i've seen 2 meaning of NTNP p=protecting and p= preventing.. same thing :haha:

OMG I LOVE THAT!!!

*swipes it to her photobucket for later....*

EDIT: I can't get it!!! :cry:

I guess we ar really NTNP too except that we are trying :haha:

Thanks for the advice on the books! I'm going crazy over here, all I can literally think about is ttc, pregnancy, and missing my hubby.

I just want a LO already :brat:

I guess we ar really NTNP too except that we are trying :haha:

Yes!! This is what I want!!

If you pop over to my journal, there's a recent post about how DH thought I was the "crazy lady" TTC type :haha: I think he's way more on board now that he knows I'm not!

We should resume TTC again by september at the latest (we should be together again by then), I set my ticker for our anniversary - apprx two months until TTC resumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set my ticket for our 2nd anniversary - maybe I should make it say that, too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->