Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Neeeeeeeed caffine!!!! Latte? Cappuccino? What to order? How do u ladies take ur caffine?

My SIL. Had her GB removed and she felt so much better after that she wished she had done it years before...but it does require some changes in ones diet. I believe she had to really cut out red meat.

Caramel or Vanilla Latte please :haha: Sweet and milky, the way I like it!

Ok ladies if u haven't sent me ur superlatives votes...please do bc its due by Friday

Has anyone seen cheer coach recently??? U know me im the worry wart!!!

Thanks i know you're right. My surgeon said he's been doing the procedure for 25 years and has never had an accident... but he did say that he knew some very great surgeons who have made the mistake of clipping the bile duct.

I think i'm going to post an awareness thread on baby club because i guess there's a 30% chance of developing gallstones during pregnancy. I made the mistake of putting it off and now i have several large stones and need my gallbladder removed... but if it gets checked out right away usually the stones can just be dissolved.

Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte, no whip, no foam. That's my standard. :haha: Only 130 calories!

Hi ladies! I've missed you all. I've been so busy w/Kaitlyn's 16th b-day, Brittany's HS graduation, Mackenzie being home and requiring all the time n energy I have...that I just haven't been on. Oh not to mention all the family and friends that are came in from out of town for the graduation. I'm down to 1 guest now and can finally breath :)

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping occupied n getting all healthy for the Autumn Acorns! I should be back n part of discussions soon.

:hugs:

Hi ladies! I've missed you all. I've been so busy w/Kaitlyn's 16th b-day, Brittany's HS graduation, Mackenzie being home and requiring all the time n energy I have...that I just haven't been on. Oh not to mention all the family and friends that are came in from out of town for the graduation. I'm down to 1 guest now and can finally breath :)

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping occupied n getting all healthy for the Autumn Acorns! I should be back n part of discussions soon.

:hugs:

Yay! We found her! :dance: Glad everything is going good for you!

I didnt really enjoy my pregnancy as much as I felt I should have either
...I was a high risk pregnancy which was good in some ways bc I got extra care and more ultrasounds than a typical pregnancy but it was bad bc I was on bed rest from early on....I didnt get a babyshower.....and then when I had the traumatic birth and very slow recovery so I was on horrible pain and didnt get to enjoy that much either. I felt so cheated...after so many losses and trying so hard to have a baby...I guess I had this perfect vision in my head and it didnt happen

However I tried hard to make sure that kya wasn't cheated out of having the best care from me

While I had a perfect vision of pregnancy...birth..and post birth...and it got ruined....I thought I had a perfect vision of what my daughter would be like and how it would feel to be a mom.....I had no idea

I didnt know that such beauty and perfection could exist.

I was instantly...truly...madly...deeply in love with my daughter from the first second I seen her. I thought I loved her when I was pregnant but once again...I had no idea.

Then each day I think there is no possible way I could love her more.....I get suprised bc with every smile...laugh....and even cry....I love her more.

So while I would like to have another pregnancy to enjoy...I wouldnt have done anything different with kya...bc maybe one small change would have shifted the perfection that I can't wait to wake up to everyday

I believe in this and I wouldn't have done anything differently with Athena as well. But I want to really be able to enjoy pregnancy. I was 17 when I got pregnant with no money at all. Could barely pay the bills. Moved kind of in the middle of my pregnancy and was left without care for weeks only two move back after 2 months and have a gap again. Never got to take birthing classes or really meet with any of my doctors. Was never able to write a birthing plan as everything was so up in the air. Never learned anything about breastfeeding because everything was up in the air. I LOVED being pregnant but I want a more "normal pregnancy". That and I never met with anyone about breastfeeding after and while I did fine in the hospital, the first night home was spent with a screaming newborn who couldn't wouldn't eat, a trip to the local ER cause I was so worried and no idea what to do (I had been feeding her wrong the whole time :dohh:). I guess I just feel because I did everything how OH wanted (the move the leaving hospital before usually recomended because he wanted us home not taking birthing classes) I just didn't have any kind of pregnancy I wanted. But I can't blame OH he was only doing what he thought best and I knew nothing either so I kinda followed like a sheep.

But this time with my future amazing bump buddies and the fantastic midwifery services I now know about at a different local hospital. I think it will be a MUCH better experience :) Also I might not just allow everyone and there mothers in the delivery room this time. I didn't care last time cause they all just showed up and I was in to much pain to care but this time I want OH and I to have it alone. Plus I won't NEED my mom like I thought I did last time because I will know more about what the heck was going on :)

Wow ~ your chatty today/nite :winkwink:

Im afraid I cant go back on all the posts :coffee: But hope you are all well

iHeartbaby#1 - I'm glad they know what's wrong. I hope your surgery goes well, with no complications!

skyblueheaven - I enjoy cinnamon lattes with extra cinnamon!

Today seems like the perfect day to restart my prenatal vitamins

whoo hoo folic acid!!!

Today seems like the perfect day to restart my prenatal vitamins

whoo hoo folic acid!!!

That sounds like a good idea. They aren't doing me any good sitting in my cabinet, now are they?

Pixie23.....funny u say that bc I ordered a cinnamon latte.....Are u spying on me? Lol

I am now at william Rast and listening to my boss talk about something that im sure I should be paying attention to...but im on my phone checking here ( but prentending im checking his appointments hehe) and kya is strapped to my back in her beco butterfly carrier plating with my hair!!!!

I know ur survey will go fine iheartbaby#1...and its good that ur sharing ur story with others so that u can help someone.

Well I got vaniilla added to my foursquare app so she can see where I am via GPS buuutt I don't have u ladies soooo I figured id pop in and see what y'all were doing???? Im hungry and need to get lunch but we gotta be here for a min then come back after we eat...booooooo I don't wanna work!!!

i was on pregnacare for a few months after even NTNP lol

Pixie23.....funny u say that bc I ordered a cinnamon latte.....Are u spying on me? Lol

I am now at william Rast and listening to my boss talk about something that im sure I should be paying attention to...but im on my phone checking here ( but prentending im checking his appointments hehe) and kya is strapped to my back in her beco butterfly carrier plating with my hair!!!!

I know ur survey will go fine iheartbaby#1...and its good that ur sharing ur story with others so that u can help someone.

Well I got vaniilla added to my foursquare app so she can see where I am via GPS buuutt I don't have u ladies soooo I figured id pop in and see what y'all were doing???? Im hungry and need to get lunch but we gotta be here for a min then come back after we eat...booooooo I don't wanna work!!!

now you'll be able to see how dull I am :rofl: I'm at home 90% of the time lol more people need to get 4square! its pretty cool with the badges (of which I have none!!!)

hope everyone is having a good evening! caffeine for me comes in the shape of toblerone, milky ways, maltesers, hot chocolate & earl grey :D

grande skinny defaf latte....occasionally with a sugar free hazelnut or vanilla shot...

Ooooeee, I'm a cuppacino girl!!! With foam, no cream and no extra milk.

iHeartBaby, goodluck with the surgery!!! You must be superscared. :hugs:

Kellysays2u, don't feel bad because you want to "redo" your pregnancy. There's nothing wrong with feeling like that. My daughter's birth was very traumatic (especially after birth). After my youngest son's birth, I felt as if his birth cleaned the slate for me. It wiped the trauma away of my daughter's birth. It was a wonderful, freeing feeling.

I have a 2.5 years gap, and a 4.5 years gap, and I LOVE the bigger gap...:) I'm not cut out to have 2 small ones close together. My frustration levels boils over too quickly, LOL.

About the name changing...in my country it's accepted practice that the woman changes her name when married. I LOVED my maiden name, and DISLIKES my husband's. So I wouldn't have mind keeping my own name. But it would've hurt my husband alot, and I must say, I like the fact that we're one unit...me, him and the children.

I had such a hard day today. My son is writing exams (grade 4), and he lost half of his work :growlmad:, and we only realised it today. He's writing this subject tomorrow, so it was a mad rush to get the work and try to get it into his (still young) head! :dohh: And it's our First Language, so he HAS to pass this test. And I've been hoping that he would do as well as he did last term...:-( Now I can just hope the exam won't be a thriller. Poor kid. It was a hard lesson to learn about taking care of your notes and files!

now you'll be able to see how dull I am :rofl: I'm at home 90% of the time lol more people need to get 4square! its pretty cool with the badges (of which I have none!!!)

hope everyone is having a good evening! caffeine for me comes in the shape of toblerone, milky ways, maltesers, hot chocolate & earl grey :D

Lol well go somewhere!!! They even have check ins for grocery stores and if they don't have one u can create one!!! Make one for ur mailbox and check in when u go to the mail...one lady I know says everything she goes to the bathroom her husband says " are u gonna check in" lol he makes fun of here bc she's obsessed with her foursquare. She said she did have half a mind to make a check im for her bathroom so she could one day say....as a matter of fact yes I am!!!

One of my besties lives in chicago and she said she would sign up but all I was gonna get was "Amy has checked into target" or like a local grocery store lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->