Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hello ladies! Just got home from work a few minutes ago, going to catch up with you all soon. Today was approximately 8,000 times better than the first two days this week, so yay!

Sent out a quick reminder via e-mail about WTT'er of the Week votes. Due Friday! Thanks!

If you aren't getting emails and would like to, PM me w/ your email address.

Also let me know if you want to be added to the Facebook group.

In addition, if there is anything special you would like me to announce in the newsletter, please let me know! Or if you have suggestions, also let me know!

:hugs:

:friends:

:hug:

dime bar cookies ... mmmmmmm

what are they?

I'm a few days off AF and I've got mega bad pms, I've bitten oh's head over everything :blush: I hope it goes away soon I'm wound up like a reel!

another thing off topic is I really like the sound of America, but I'm a big chicken with natural disasters :haha: that and oh would never move there :dohh:

aw we're on day 4 of a new cycle here... itching to ntnp but that would be bad of me :blush:

Hello ladies! Just got home from work a few minutes ago, going to catch up with you all soon. Today was approximately 8,000 times better than the first two days this week, so yay!

Sent out a quick reminder via e-mail about WTT'er of the Week votes. Due Friday! Thanks!

In addition, if there is anything special you would like me to announce in the newsletter, please let me know! Or if you have suggestions, also let me know!

I am wondering if we should do honorable mentions for WTT'er too? Only because I know most votes aren't a majority thing so if someone just barely gets "out voted" but they are still super spectacular they still know we are thinking of them. So maybe like if someone doesn't make WTT'er of the week but has over a certain amount of votes just write up a little about why people voted for them :) It's a confidence booster.

dime bar cookies ... mmmmmmm

what are they?

I'm a few days off AF and I've got mega bad pms, I've bitten oh's head over everything :blush: I hope it goes away soon I'm wound up like a reel!

another thing off topic is I really like the sound of America, but I'm a big chicken with natural disasters :haha: that and oh would never move there :dohh:

I'm sick of the natural disasters in America, personally.

I have wicked PMS too, and currently my cycle is 3 weeks so I'm PMSing like every 2 weeks!!

I just bought my house recently!!!!!

Pichi-----> I understand exactly how ur feeling...when I think of hoe jealous kya may feel...it breaks my heart!!!!! It hurts me to think of how she might feel like I don't love her as much anymore!!! I want there to be a close age gap but I also want her to be at an age where she is more independent and understands a little.

VANIILLA----------> I added u on foursquare!!!!!!!! U just have to approve me. I tried to approve someone from my app yesterday and it wouldn't work...had to go to foursquare.com and approve it...hope its easier for u.

Hey! I'm on foursquare! Let's stalk each other!

I am wondering if we should do honorable mentions for WTT'er too? Only because I know most votes aren't a majority thing so if someone just barely gets "out voted" but they are still super spectacular they still know we are thinking of them. So maybe like if someone doesn't make WTT'er of the week but has over a certain amount of votes just write up a little about why people voted for them :) It's a confidence booster.

Good point, didn't do any honorable mentions because last week was pretty unanimous with the tie.

How many votes should earn an honorable mention? Let me know what you think.

Hmm. I think it would have to depend on how many people are voting too. I mean I would say maybe just doing like the second and third most votes too? Because there could be weeks where everyone is spread out across the board so everyone only gets a couple of votes? Idk. I am just thinking out loud.

Yeah, maybe we should do honorable mentions for anyone who gets more than 1 vote? Does that sound okay?

It is really awesome how everything falls into place! My veil was missing the morning of the wedding and our wedding was at noon, but we were able to track it down and have it on time for the ceremony! All the pieces will fall together!

All the pieces usually do fall together. And sometimes, at the last minute, things beyond your control happen. One of our groomsmen didn't show up. No phone call, no text, nothing. Just no show. It didn't really matter though cuz we had the bridesmaids and groomsmen go down the aisle individually, and when the ceremony was over, we had 1 groomsman w/ a girl on each arm (we got to tease him about how lucky he was lol). At first I was rather annoyed because we delayed the ceremony for a few minutes because of this groomsman, but I realized I just needed to go w/ the flow, and everything ended up being fine.

I have a question! I live in a place where you cannot change your name when you get married, so I always grew up knowing that my name would always be mine and I identify very closely to it. So my questions is since you all seem to live elsewhere, are you happy to change your name? Does it make you proud to have your husband's name? If you could would you rather keep your own name? Just curious to get some feedback... my husband wants me to do a legal name change and I don't really want to.... so just curious!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

It's just a personal preference! I wanted to take my husband's name, so I did. I don't do the hyphenated stuff either. But some people prefer to hyphenate or not change their name at all. It's really just up to what you want to do. :thumbup:

Had a lot going on these past couple of days ~ My Nan & Grandad are pretty poorly & ive been doing all I can to help :hugs:

Have I missed anything? :shrug:

I hope they are feeling better soon!!!

I wonder who of us in here will be bump buddies :p

Hopefully all of us!!!

Yeah, maybe we should do honorable mentions for anyone who gets more than 1 vote? Does that sound okay?

I think if you think that sounds good then you should do it :) It's mostly you that has to worry about it! You know how many votes are coming in and what it would be like to do that.

I think if you think that sounds good then you should do it :) It's mostly you that has to worry about it! You know how many votes are coming in and what it would be like to do that.

LOL well I want to do whatever makes you guys happy! :flower: :thumbup: :happydance:

We aren't doing it traditional at all! :haha: OH is actually taking my last name. My last name is all I have of my dad. he died when I was 12 weeks old, so it means alot to me. OH (and I) dont want to have different last names once were married so the only option was for him to take my name, as double barreled just doesnt sounds right. Plus I hate his last name, reminds me of an old lady I used to look after! :rofl:

I think we should name 1st, 2nd and 3rd place of Wtt'er or like last week joint 1st and then 3rd, if that makes sense?

Been out to my mums today, she is doing miles better, even went shopping today :) she has an appointment with someone tomorrow but not sure what its about. I walked past the folic acid today, but I just couldnt buy it as my mum was there :( I really need to sneak some one week, my TTC date is getting closer.

:flower:

That's SO COOL that OH is taking your last name!!

And glad to hear your mom's continuing to do better!

Off to go work out, be back later - hugs!

Yeah he's fab! Our familes dont agree, but I think its hard to, when they dont have the 'experience' of their dad dying young. They all think I pushed OH into because he can be a bit soft, but he is doing it for me, because he knows what my name means to me, plus its more unusual as its a chinese name :thumbup: They also think 'its not tradition' but then that could be said about our whole relationship:

Sex before marriage
Children before marriage
Lived together before marriage

so.... their views are invalid :haha:

wow i have over 20 pages to catch up on! Think i will do that reading tomorrow lol. Have alot on my mind tonight and i really can't sleep :( don't want to go into it but any positive thoughts you can send my way i'd really appreciate :) xxx

Its just under 2 months until you are TTC! :happydance:

I dont have any other positive thoughts hun without know the situation, but I dont want to priy (not even sure thats how you spell it) All i can suggest is try watching a film, or reading a book. I know when I have trouble sleeping because I am thinking too much about stuff, that if I distract myself from it all, then it allows me to unwind.

wow i have over 20 pages to catch up on! Think i will do that reading tomorrow lol. Have alot on my mind tonight and i really can't sleep :( don't want to go into it but any positive thoughts you can send my way i'd really appreciate :) xxx

:hugs: I always read when I need to get to sleep or write down all that I'm worried about and go back to it later when I feel ready to face it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->