Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hmmmm.... pretty close... I'm a size 18... but I did go for an hour walk today w/ a bit of jogging so yay!!

Hmmmm.... pretty close... I'm a size 18... but I did go for an hour walk today w/ a bit of jogging so yay!!

That's great! Every bit of excerise is so good for you. Dr.Oz once said standing is better than sitting and walking is better than standing. It has really stuck with me. Even if it is just a walk to the mailbox.

Yup! We have a hiking trail right behind our house. And sometimes I do Wii Fit. I need to be more consistent. I have a few good days then I stop. I think I need to aim for at least something every day, if only for half an hour.

Sorry to hear about your dairy restrictions hon!!

Glad to hear he's recovering well! I'm really interested to know about his surgery as i just found out i have to get the SAME THING tomorrow morning. I have been getting these pains in my right abdominal area since i was 7 months pregnant but i just thought it was painful gas from all my organs being squished or something. Then after i had the baby i was still getting them but never really got it checked out. The pains were awful but would go away within 20-25 minutes. A couple nights ago they started getting very severe and i was screaming out to OH in pain. When i would lie on my stomach i could feel like a painful bulging in my abdomen. OH took me to the hospital and it turns out i have several stones in my gallbladder and its a little enflamed (hence the bulging i felt). They couldn't get me in until tomorrow for surgery so i have oxycodone pain killers in case it happens in the meantime. I'm worried because when they gave me the ultrasound they said my bile duct is only 2mm! 2mm is abnormally small and when they ran over the risk of surgery to me... they said they could accidentally clip the bile duct while removing the gallbladder :cry: So needless to say i'm freaking out here.[/QUOTE said:
So the quote messed up. Oh well.

I think you'll be okay. Gallbladder surgery is very routine no matter bad it is usually. If they're able to do laproscopy, you'll have a couple (maybe more depending,) tiny scars. You'll just have to take it easy and eat a mostly liquid, bland diet for a while and not lift over 20-25lbs. Good luck hon!

Hello to all! I'm hoping I can join here as I will be TTC starting the last week of August. I'm also in the Planting Pumpkin Seeds group but the days are all the same so I thought I'd join here too :) To introduce myself...

Name Ashley
Age 23 (24 in Sept)
How long together? will be married for 5 in October
Children? this will be our first

Anyone else TTC around that date feel free to add me as a friend :)

Welcome BabyMaybe917!

I'm sorry about your diet restriction, Pixie. But I'm glad they figured out the problem so you can start feeling better.

Hi, LovePurple, hadn't talked to you in a while. How are you doing?

Cheercoach, we're glad to have you back. I figured that precious princess was keeping you busy. ;)

Skybluheaven, I'm a little late on the uptake, but here's my coffee order. :rofl:Starbucks tall white mocha. :coffee: My absolute downfall.

KellyC75, I hope your grandparents feel better soon.

I had to change the fitted sheet on Kara's crib mattress by myself today. :crib: A complete pain in the ass, which is why I usually have DH do it. I'm becoming more dependent every day now.:thumbup:

Hey Mouse! So sorry to hear about your gallbladder problems! I hope everything turns out okay! Things for me are good, HECTIC busy with a lot going on and work is sooo draining emotionally and physically.. it takes over everything.
I'm actually a registered nurse.. so those long days back to back in the hospital are rough. My days off are recovery days.. but that's a whole different conversation! You don't want to get me started on that one...
I'm due a new niece any day now. Hubs and I ran to the store this evening to pick up some new things for her and it was so cute seeing him in the baby section!

Hey Mouse! So sorry to hear about your gallbladder problems! I hope everything turns out okay! Things for me are good, HECTIC busy with a lot going on and work is sooo draining emotionally and physically.. it takes over everything.
I'm actually a registered nurse.. so those long days back to back in the hospital are rough. My days off are recovery days.. but that's a whole different conversation! You don't want to get me started on that one...
I'm due a new niece any day now. Hubs and I ran to the store this evening to pick up some new things for her and it was so cute seeing him in the baby section!

Congrats on the niece! Just wanted to share I'm a nursing student :) My TTC date is actually so that I will be due after graduation!!!

Congrats on the niece! Just wanted to share I'm a nursing student :) My TTC date is actually so that I will be due after graduation!!!

That's great! Congrats on nursing school! Nursing has it's rewards, but is DEFINITELY stressful! I just keep reminding myself of the great pay and benefits.

Thanks hon. It was my DH, but no matter. I really admire your profession. When I was in the hospital 4 days from my c-section, I realized how hard nurses work. I'm spoiled teaching 8-3, with summers and holidays off. Couldn't imagine working odd hours. Congrats on your new niece! The aunty role is golden. (Plus there's always future hand-me-downs if you have a girl.:haha:

Thanks hon. It was my DH, but no matter. I really admire your profession. When I was in the hospital 4 days from my c-section, I realized how hard nurses work. I'm spoiled teaching 8-3, with summers and holidays off. Couldn't imagine working odd hours. Congrats on your new niece! The aunty role is golden. (Plus there's always future hand-me-downs if you have a girl.:haha:

oops, didn't see the quotes =) and yes, hand me downs will be wonderful. Already have a niece and nephew so already covered there! =) That's partly why I won't buy anything until baby is almost here.. between showers and hand me downs.. I don't expect for us to have to buy very much at all. Plus, I don't want a bunch of fancy things just for looks.. I'm more practical..keep it simple.
Being a teacher sounds WONDERFUL right now! Actually anything with a desk and weekends off sounds great to me right now! =)

Yeah, I have 2 nieces, and my sister pasted on all her baby clothes since she's done having kids. That helped out immensely. Well, I should get to bed. Tomorrow's the last day of school!

Yeah, I have 2 nieces, and my sister pasted on all her baby clothes since she's done having kids. That helped out immensely. Well, I should get to bed. Tomorrow's the last day of school!

Aww! Rub it in! haha! Well have a great night! and an even better last day of school!! =) I'm off to bed as well! Goodnight Autumn Acorns :hugs:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns BabyMaybe917! The majority of the group will be ttc in august or september and I believe we have a few october and novembers as well. You'll fit right in!
Thanks everyone for your support! I'm gonna need it in order to change a lifetime of eating habits!

good luck changing ur diet pixie, im sure u will start to feel much better soon :)

welcome babymaybe917, im sure u'll fit right in =D

Whats been going on with me.... well not much. my car insurance is due... another expense in life that seems pointless lol. im so tired today, i could sleep for a week but i have so much to do today.

What are everyones plans for today?
xxx

I'm off for a fishy pedicure today haha

ooh i really want one of those, let me know how it is!

me too!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns BabyMaybe917

well good news for me (sort of) af is pretty much here and thats 2 cycles now that they've been regular! I'm hoping it stays that way so that ttc is easier in autumn :flower: I've started hormonal balance supplements and will switch to pre-natals the month we start ttc

Hope everyone is having a good day, the weather's a bit better here today :D

Welcome BabyMaybe917 :flower: You will fit in here just fine! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Athena is having a wicked cranky day... But I am officially planning our wedding and picking a date :) Which we hadn't done till now. Were not having a big wedding at all though so it's ok :happydance: I am just super excited that we finally have the money to do it and I have NEVER wanted a big wedding. The only people that are being invited are my mom and her fiance, my dad and his wife, OH's dad (his mom has passed on), his nana, his two brother and his two sisters, and potentially my brothers and sisters (I want this to be a happy day and I have a feeling my sister will be mad my wedding is now before hers:dohh:)

So pretty small then the reception will probably just be really simple. We would do it in a court house if people wouldn't be mad, we just want to be married officially. Course I keep saying maybe I could just not tell anyone :blush: but I don't think I could do that. If I could really have my perfect wedding though the only people that would probably be there are OH's dad and nana and his brother TJ and then my mom and my best friends Katie and Kori. But I know that might make some people mad. Of course maybe not my dad almost didn't come to Athenas birthday party he was so mad I was back with hunter at that point (we had a short break the end of november to a little before christmas and my dad didn't know we were back together till march).

But I am excited and there better not be any one to ruin it for me :)

kellysays2u thats great news and so exiting :D hopefully no one will ruin the day but surely they'll behave for a wedding :flower: have you decided which dress you'll go for or what type yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->