Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

oooooh i love a good wedding ;) we want dress info!! lol xx

Welcome BabyMaybe917 :flower: You will fit in here just fine! :thumbup:

How is everyone today?

Athena is having a wicked cranky day... But I am officially planning our wedding and picking a date :) Which we hadn't done till now. Were not having a big wedding at all though so it's ok :happydance: I am just super excited that we finally have the money to do it and I have NEVER wanted a big wedding. The only people that are being invited are my mom and her fiance, my dad and his wife, OH's dad (his mom has passed on), his nana, his two brother and his two sisters, and potentially my brothers and sisters (I want this to be a happy day and I have a feeling my sister will be mad my wedding is now before hers:dohh:)

So pretty small then the reception will probably just be really simple. We would do it in a court house if people wouldn't be mad, we just want to be married officially. Course I keep saying maybe I could just not tell anyone :blush: but I don't think I could do that. If I could really have my perfect wedding though the only people that would probably be there are OH's dad and nana and his brother TJ and then my mom and my best friends Katie and Kori. But I know that might make some people mad. Of course maybe not my dad almost didn't come to Athenas birthday party he was so mad I was back with hunter at that point (we had a short break the end of november to a little before christmas and my dad didn't know we were back together till march).

But I am excited and there better not be any one to ruin it for me :)

Good luck with your wedding. Yay! When is the date?

It will be hard because everyone will put in their 2 cents and you will be tempted to want to make other ppl happy, just remember that it is ok to say no, and it is your day, so as long as you are happy then that is what really mattes. Have fun and enjoy this time! :)

Good morning everyone! I am off to meet with my caterer, then to work, final countdown, I only work 5 more days until I am on vacation!!!!!

Thanks for the replies about the name change, I find it so interesting how everyone feels so different about it. I find it is too much work to change it and I like my name, and since my name is actually half of my husband's last name anyways, ppl just assume that that is our married name so it works out well for me. :)

Good morning girls!! It's one day closer to Friday! :happydance:

EEEkkkk weddings are so much fun. I had a blast planning mine. Reading about all you girls' big days makes me want to... wait no, no it doesn't. :rofl:

Im still so behind on posts Girls! :flower:

I noticed (a few pages back!) that you were discussing the WTT'er of the week, I was having a think about this & I think a nice thing to do is, along with announcing the winner, mayby posting (on the open forum) a few of the comments that were made (but no need to say who said what)
:coffee:
Just think it would be a real confidence booster & I often explain why im voting for someone & then wish they could know what I said about them :hugs:

Welcome to all the new members :wave:

Exciting talking about wedding plans :wedding: I bought my dress from the US & I love it!

We only got married in 2008, but have been together since 1996!

Thankyou to all that have wished my Nan & Grandad well :hugs: Things are really tough, they have now both had strokes

vaniilla - glad your cycles are regulating! It will make ttc so much easier to track! I've been off the pill since dec and my cycle still fluctuates anything from a 29 day cycle to a 42 day cycle.
Hoping I will regulate soon. I have a qusetion about ovulation that I want to ask all of you, but I'll save it for my next post.

kellysays2u - it is hard to limit the size of your wedding, it's difficult to not make people feel left out, especially if you're a people pleaser like me. Our wedding was decently small, about 40 people - there was quite a bit of family that wasn't invited though, they may have been upset but a lot of them didn't even know we were engaged until they heard about the wedding from someone who was invited. They all lived fairly far away so it's not like we had to face them (I doubt they would've come anyway), we just wanted to leave the drama out of our wedding!!!! Remember that it is a day for you and your OH and you should be selfish about your decisions for that day because it is meant to be all about you and your OH!

A question about ovulation...

I always get achy in my back when I'm ovulating, since I started paying attention to it it has always been on the left side. A couple of months of being off birth control I was taken off guard when I experienced the ovulation pain on my right side - the following month I had it on both sides. But it's been 3 or 4 cycles since then and the pain is always on the left side again.
What do you think? Am I ovulating from the ovary on which ever side I'm having pain? Identical and faternal twins run in my family, could I have ovulated from both ovaries that month? I'm sure many of you can't say for sure what it is, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I want to get an OPK just to find out if I ovulate before, during, or after I get my regular backpain. I don't do any tracking of body temps or anything because I stress really easily, so I just keep a calander of AF dates, I don't currently track my ovulation pains (wish I had thought to a while back) but I will start tracking them next cycle. I don't want to stress about conceiving, though I subconsciously stress about everything, I had more then enough stress when we TTC back dec-april - I was in the emergency room during the holidays, I was working 50+ hours a week when I was a part time employee, I was taking 17 college credits, and we moved (not all at the same time, but most of them overlapped). I think tracking too much will be an overload for me.

hi pixie,
ive never had ovulation pain in my back so im not sure about that..sorry...i usually have mild pain in my abdomen instead....like u i dont want to track my temp etc cause i think u can get too obsessed with it and if you're the stressy type like me, its prob best to leave it....i generally ovulate around day 12...so i plan to dtd from about day 10-15 figured that way i'll cover it?!....if that doesnt work after a few months then i may track temp?!...this cycle i tracked my CS which is meant to be an indication of ovulation too....

My ovulation pain is in my back and my period cramps feel like someone kicked me in the ovaries haha, the pain w/ AF is in my back and my lower abdomen but generally way worse in my abdomen.

i guess everyone is different and its knowing what's normal for you....my boobs get bigger around ov...so the OH notices that one!

I don't really get ovulation pain at least none that I'm aware of, I only know when I ovulating because of cm cycles (sorry its tmi! its something I picked while ttc)

I love weddings!! I was 8 months pregnant when me and oh got married and by the end of the night my feet had swollen so much my shoes wouldn't come off for ages :dohh:

kellyc75 I hope your grandparents are recovering well :hugs:

Oooo another wedding, congrats hun!! So thats 3 of us in here?

:flower:

ha ha don't worry vaniilla...when my freind was preg i had in depth details of her cm...which is good now that i'm having to take note!

well - that was strange! fishie pedicure is just well, strange! good though!

all this talk of weddings is making me think i need to plan mine - we don't even have a date in mind!

ooh im going to have to book myself a fishy pedicure hehe. im slightly feeling the jealous bug all this talk about weddings, but im sure he'll ask me soon enough ;) he already calls me wifey lol xxx

well - that was strange! fishie pedicure is just well, strange! good though!

Friends and I were just talking about this this past weekend! I'd never heard of it (am in the US), funny for it to come up twice in one week! Sounds...interesting. I think I could only ever bear the baby fishies, haha!

my OH asked me on my birthday ... in his boxers :rofl:

fishies:
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253487_10150266613430973_502310972_9287200_5620003_n.jpg
it tickles haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->