Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns babynewbie :flower:

music81 I'm sorry to hear you're feeling low, Hopefully the feeling will pass and you'll be happy again :hugs: It's great news that your OH is pushing the ttc date forward :) I hope your friend gets better soon :hug:

Shabutie that sounds like a great idea for the opening dance, I'm sure everyone will love and it'll be a great surprise for them too :)

I've still been having problems with my cycle today and wish I hadn't googled! I read some several things saying that spotting for days when before/during af can be a sign of hormonal problems and I read comments from people saying it had stopped them conceiving so I'm feel a bit eeeek atm! I don't want to get a docs appointment as I feel I'm being stupid :dohh:

Vaniilla its never a good idea to google symptoms! If you have a headache it'll tell you that you have a brain tumour :wacko::dohh:

Im sure your'll be fine :flower:

thanks vaniilla!..try not to worry...getting a doc appoint may help ease your mind..better than worrying about it, there may be nothing to worry about! hugs x

Vaniilla its never a good idea to google symptoms! If you have a headache it'll tell you that you have a brain tumour :wacko::dohh:

Im sure your'll be fine :flower:

thanks :hugs: I don't know what else to do though its not something that has ever happened to me before :dohh:

how do i get smiley faces?

if you click to go advanced on the message instead of post quick reply you'll see them on the right hand side :flower: after a while you remember how they're spelled :flower:

Get a doctors appt to ease your mind, cant hurt to be cautious :hugs:

And music81 if you go to 'Go Advanced' under the reply box they appear at the side :) then after a while your'll just get used to remembering all the little codes!

right ladies im off to get ready for bed!...early i know!...but pms-ing...makes me :sleep:

enjoy the rest of your eve :hugs:

Can i please join i'm trying in October?

Hello & Welcome :wave:

Wow, i only just realized I made it over 1,000 posts! :happydance: :haha:

:wohoo: Congrats :wohoo:

Well I am hoping my friend will record it for us... If we can time it right, and actually do the moves it will be fab, and such a lauigh, especially when we look back at it. :rofl:

Awesome ~ Promise youll share it with us :winkwink:

Hi ladies im new to this thread, and soo excited to be TTC this september :happydance:

Im 20 and WTT my 2nd, already have a little boy who is amazing :cloud9: cant wait to give him a brother or sister! Ive had the implant in since March last year, and im hoping when its removed it wont take us too long to conceive!

How are you all this evening? x

Hi & Welcome :wave:

Vaniila ~ Try not to worry :hugs: Worry will always make things worse (I know sometimes easier said than done)

Perhaps this cycle is a one off, mayby see a Doctor if it happens next cycle :flower:

Night hun :hugs: wont be long til i got to bed either. being ignored by OH whos watching formula 1 and i have horrible period pains :( so feel a bit tired and rubbishy

Love this babynewbie:thumbup::

June/July...My 'relaxing' months
August...My preparation month!
September...Baby making!
❤

Tell me your secret ~ How are you managing to relax with a toddler? :shrug:

:haha: well i say relaxing... i mean making the most of doing the things i cant do when im pregnant; eating naughty things, drink, being able to bend over :lol:

Its not easy to relax with a toddler! Although he is pretty good bless him, this morning he brought me my cup and said 'Tea?!' Was really sweet :haha:

:haha: well i say relaxing... i mean making the most of doing the things i cant do when im pregnant; eating naughty things, drink, being able to bend over :lol:

Its not easy to relax with a toddler! Although he is pretty good bless him, this morning he brought me my cup and said 'Tea?!' Was really sweet :haha:

Oh yeah ~ Turn over in bed properly, walk without a waddle, paint your own toenails! :kiss: Thanks for reminding me ~ I too am 'relaxing' then :winkwink:

Thats so sweet of your little boy :cloud9: He sounds really caring ~ Bless him :hugs:

Oh yeah ~ Turn over in bed properly, walk without a waddle, paint your own toenails! :kiss: Thanks for reminding me ~ I too am 'relaxing' then :winkwink:

Thats so sweet of your little boy :cloud9: He sounds really caring ~ Bless him :hugs:

:haha: Yeahh exactly all that stuff, before the stress of TTC/being uncomfortably pregnant!

And yeah he is bless him :cloud9: my little sweetheart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->