Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Thank you MrsMM24 and Peonie!!! and soft cup is something that was made to wear when you had your period you could wear it up to 12 hours... now people started to use it to help get pregnant and from what I read it is still very safe.... It is a soft cup that you insert into your self after sex and you push it up near your cervix and it holds the sperm there so you have a better chance for one of the sperm to make its long journy to your egg... thats really all i know other than it being non toxic and non latex and just more natural...

I got lost on the softcups thread on TTC&discussions board earlier on. Seems softcups are EXCELLENT for getting your :bfp:.. Defying gravity and all that might try next month if I'm still waiting on :bfp:

Fingers crossed and :dust: to all

Great site great idea!!! thank u
Is anyone 37 or over trying for the first time?
I am and finding it harder than thought. Am worried it will never hapen.

I cannot say how great the Instead Softcups are!!! Definitely look into them.

WAITINGMUMMY - there is a thread, I am not sure that you have joined or stalked on, called TTC over 35, you should check it out.

Just wanted to say hi.. I am new to these forums and excited and nervous as well about the whole TTC process!! I know I will be asking a lot of advice. My husband and I have been married for over a year now and we are ready to start TTC but I have had issues with cycle irregularities. So we will see how it goes!

LUSTERLEAF - Welcome to the BnB forums!! Good Luck during your process. I am certain that you will have so many of your questions answered as well as find an awesome support group, it has been Great for us!!! Look around, search, I am sure there isn't a question that you can ask in any way, that hasn't been already, and has tons of answers! Hope to hear some good news updates from you soon!!

Here is some :dust: to start you off and welcome you properly!

Great idea for a Section on BnB

Me and DH have been trying for 2 years now to concieve our first. No luck.
Hubby having a SA test, just waiting on results. I seem to be fine, so fingers crossed for his.

Hope we all get our BFP soon

:growlmad:hello i was writing you this because i really thought i was alone. i was dignose with pcos with i was 19years old and i will be 24 in 6 days. My partner and i have been trying to have a baby for a year now and i received nothing. i know it takes time but im just getting more more depressed about the whole situation.

Try posting some questions in the main section of TTC and they'll get answered! Welcome to all the new people and good luck! :)

RAGDOLL - GL in your efforts, I hope that the testing brings about positive information and you can continue asap on TTC.

DENISE19142 - Don't let yourself get depressed (easier said than done) it doesn't help with conception, especially "unconventionally." There are SOOOO many threads for TTC that provide support and more details on the process, definitely pays to read thru, I did, and things instantly got better, not to mention, in a matter of 2 months, we were pregnant. Hang in there! :dust:

GGIBBS - I agree with REBA, there are sooo many helpful threads, and you can start your own that I am certain someone will look at. If there are any questions that I can help with I will try my best.

:dust: to you all!

Hi Everyone,
I thought i would try out this site. My husband and i have been TTC since January. no luck yet. Everywhere i look people are getting preggers and having babies. It is so hard to stay positive.
Is there anyone out there who is 35 and TTC???
Does preseed live up to its reputation??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you

Hi Everyone,
I thought i would try out this site. My husband and i have been TTC since January. no luck yet. Everywhere i look people are getting preggers and having babies. It is so hard to stay positive.
Is there anyone out there who is 35 and TTC???
Does preseed live up to its reputation??
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you

Welcome to the wonderful world of BnB!!!

There is a forum for "Over 35 and TTC" DEFINITELY look into it. There is soooo much information there. I know that I cannot comment personally on Presseed because we never got around to using it, but I have read a tremendous amount of threads here to testify to the use. GL and :dust:

Just wanted to say MrsMM24 you are an awesome support for the people posting in this thread! Keep up the good work :D

Hi! I am excited to have joined this forum. I have been trying to conceive my first child for over a year now. I have tried to remain optimistic about the process but after my recent third IUI attempt was unsuccessful, I am starting to feel frustrated... I could certainly use some advice at this point!

Hi every body....
My question is I have been feeling period like pain since my cycle day 17 and today is my cycle day 21 still have this pain...my period is due on day 27 or 28 of my cycle which would be 16 of July or 17 of July.I just want to know that is it ovulation pain or is it period pain knocking my door.I have had lovemaking on day 9,11,13,15,17,18,19,20 so i want to conceive.

Very excited although everyone tells me not to since it usually never happens the first month. Im still optimistic and am taking the "if it happens, it happens" approach. :thumbup: Most important thing is to have fun :happydance: and let the rest fall in its place! According to my 'MaybeBaby' app my egg is scheduled to drop on the 17th! Therefore we are planning to do the BD :happydance: starting the 15th! Wish us luck!

Wish all you beautiful ladies luck as well :winkwink:

Happy to have found a place where other women share the same interest in TTC.:kiss:

REBA - Thank you!!! :hugs: It truly helped me, and helps, to have some support. We only had our family until I found BnB and yes, family support is great, but there is NOTHING like talking to others that are experiencing the same thing, sometimes exact. I am here for the long haul with you ladies, and through mu journal you all are welcome to haul through mine! I truly love helping and love seeing BFP :bfp:s!!!! :dust:

PORTISHEADFAN - Stay strong!!! Do NOT give up! If you read my journal, you can see, the journey we took was quite long, we never wanted our daughter to be 9 yo than her sibling, but, we wanted another. There is ALWAYS hope. There is also another thread that may prove useful to you right now called IUI JULY, maybe check that out. :dust:

DANTEBELLA - GL!! I am glad that you found this thread, these forums, they are truly a blessing!!! :dust: :dust:

My husband and I are trying to conceive our first, too. Please someone add me!!!! I need to talk or i'm going to scream!!!

Welcome FLEUR, you should have plenty of talk on BnB!!!

MrsMM24 - Thanks Doll! & Congrats on your expected bundle of joy! :)

FleurDeLis - I added you, I am new to this as well but look forward to many conversations through out this special journey! Take a deep breath gurl and feel free to let it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->