Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this site, and everything really...lol My husband and I just got married, and started TTC #1 as soon as we said our vows! I stopped BC two weeks before the wedding (it was my last pill for the month), and it worked out that it would be O time on our honeymoon. I took OPK's on the honeymoon, but never O'd. When we got home I felt the cramps and CM. I knew it was time (without the OPK), so we BD in the am. Later on that day we were out shopping and I felt a gush (sorry TMI) and thought AF showed up. I ran to the bathroom in the store only to find it was lots of CM, so I knew we had gotten the right O day!!

I have had a crazy tww. Some symptoms, but not bad. I tested (because I couldn't wait) at 7dpo, but got a BFN. I was still having symptoms so I tested again today at 10 dpo, and got a faint but there BFP (and it's fathers day)!! I am resisting telling DH, because I really want a strong BFP.

I am not getting too excited because I have had a chemical Pg before hubby, which ended at about 5 weeks. Somehow though this feels different...Symptoms are there but not crazy. We BD a day ago, and I thought I would bleed afterward (like before which is when the MC started), but had no issues at all. My cramps aren't strong, but come and go during the day ( not constant like when AF is coming).

Tell me if I am crazy, or just hoping this one is different. I am going to try to wait and test again on Tuesday morning...try is the key word! I just don't want to get my hopes up. What do you guys think???

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this site, and everything really...lol My husband and I just got married, and started TTC #1 as soon as we said our vows! I stopped BC two weeks before the wedding (it was my last pill for the month), and it worked out that it would be O time on our honeymoon. I took OPK's on the honeymoon, but never O'd. When we got home I felt the cramps and CM. I knew it was time (without the OPK), so we BD in the am. Later on that day we were out shopping and I felt a gush (sorry TMI) and thought AF showed up. I ran to the bathroom in the store only to find it was lots of CM, so I knew we had gotten the right O day!!

I have had a crazy tww. Some symptoms, but not bad. I tested (because I couldn't wait) at 7dpo, but got a BFN. I was still having symptoms so I tested again today at 10 dpo, and got a faint but there BFP (and it's fathers day)!! I am resisting telling DH, because I really want a strong BFP.

I am not getting too excited because I have had a chemical Pg before hubby, which ended at about 5 weeks. Somehow though this feels different...Symptoms are there but not crazy. We BD a day ago, and I thought I would bleed afterward (like before which is when the MC started), but had no issues at all. My cramps aren't strong, but come and go during the day ( not constant like when AF is coming).

Tell me if I am crazy, or just hoping this one is different. I am going to try to wait and test again on Tuesday morning...try is the key word! I just don't want to get my hopes up. What do you guys think???

:happydance: sounds very promising! Like they say a line is a line!!!

One more BFP yesterday ( using a digital) and one this morning....:happydance:
Still going crazy at every sign that AF might show up. Hoping it will stick ( had a chemical pg a couple years ago before hubby).

Congrats MrandMrs!! Thats great!!! Keeping my fx for a sticky bean for you!!!

Hi Ladies,

DH and I have been married 5 years. We said we would try at year 5 thinking we'd be done with school. Well...I finish next year so we're staring at our start date and nervously entering the TTC ring. (We jump back out every other week). But we stopped BC 2 years back and are now just basically NTNP and hoping for a BFP. I'm excited to be in a forum where people may share some of my same fears but are thinking of going forward with it.

Thanks

I've looked at ttc threads before and felt very stupid!

My Husband and I got married in December and decided to ttc in May - schedules and road trips left us high and dry but June could be more fun.

I am a complete idiot when it comes to all of this stuff, I have a master's degree in administration & can teach the heck out of some middle school math, but know nothing about this baby thing. The hubby was engaged before us and they had a miscarriage, but he isn't a big talker... (and i don't want to look as dumb as I am with this)

SOO... We did the BD on the 12th (like I said - we don't see each other often due to current working conditions - will change soon i hope) but I was supposed to start on the 17th. Its the 22nd and no AF and 2 BFN's.

All the symptoms are probably just in my head I'm sure, but I had light odd cramping the other day most of the day - gone now. And was quite nauseous last night - but I haven't thrown up since 4th grade, so I'm not sure if that was what i felt of not.

ANY advice, tips or talking points are welcome! I"m not used to not knowing things.

OOH I have a dr. apt next Tuesday if AF doesn't arrive. Any advice on what to talk to him about? What to expect? THANKS!!

My Husband and I got married in December and decided to ttc in May - schedules and road trips left us high and dry but June could be more fun.

I am a complete idiot when it comes to all of this stuff, I have a master's degree in administration & can teach the heck out of some middle school math, but know nothing about this baby thing. The hubby was engaged before us and they had a miscarriage, but he isn't a big talker... (and i don't want to look as dumb as I am with this)

SOO... We did the BD on the 12th (like I said - we don't see each other often due to current working conditions - will change soon i hope) but I was supposed to start on the 17th. Its the 22nd and no AF and 2 BFN's.

All the symptoms are probably just in my head I'm sure, but I had light odd cramping the other day most of the day - gone now. And was quite nauseous last night - but I haven't thrown up since 4th grade, so I'm not sure if that was what i felt of not.

ANY advice, tips or talking points are welcome! I"m not used to not knowing things.

OOH I have a dr. apt next Tuesday if AF doesn't arrive. Any advice on what to talk to him about? What to expect? THANKS!!

I'm so glad you posted this! I was just as clueless as you when I was advised of this site and tbh I have'nt learnt that much due to me not having time to use it that often :( :(

I will love to see the response/advise someone gives for this as AF was due 17th for me and still no sign of showing. I had a few light cramps that are more like pressure more than pain, I've been feeling quite nauseous lately, been really tired and really gassy :blush: (TMI, sorry) but I've had 3 BFN's :(

So I've booked an appointment with the doctor for next Wednesday. I would also like advice on what to say/ask, especially if AF hasn't started by then! If AF does start I will just be asking for ways to up our chances of getting a BFP and a sticky bean!

I've been told by the ladies on here that you're not out until AF shows up so I hope you get your BFP Tlo1256!! :hugs:

I'm so glad you posted this! I was just as clueless as you when I was advised of this site and tbh I have'nt learnt that much due to me not having time to use it that often :( :(

I will love to see the response/advise someone gives for this as AF was due 17th for me and still no sign of showing. I had a few light cramps that are more like pressure more than pain, I've been feeling quite nauseous lately, been really tired and really gassy :blush: (TMI, sorry) but I've had 3 BFN's :(

So I've booked an appointment with the doctor for next Wednesday. I would also like advice on what to say/ask, especially if AF hasn't started by then! If AF does start I will just be asking for ways to up our chances of getting a BFP and a sticky bean!

I've been told by the ladies on here that you're not out until AF shows up so I hope you get your BFP Tlo1256!! :hugs:

Can't offer much advice except start googling! I learned so much from googling any questions I came up with. I'm new to this too and until last month didn't even know what cervical mucus (CM) was! Head to the Dr too. They'll have questions for you and can offer advice. My Dr. started me on Temping and on the temping chart she gave me it had CM so I started by looking that up and it just progressed from there.

Perhaps you are already pregnant? I'm one of those lucky :)cry:) people who is still waiting for AF and this doesn't mean I'm pregnant! Hope that's not the case for you!

I'm so glad to not be the only one! I've been stressing out with the extreem need to talk to someone, but do not want to annoy anyone! I have several good friends that have MC's this year, so I'm ancey but don't want to talk about it to anyone.

I am very anxious to see any advice :) I've googled tons.. and will more I'm sure! MurphyTaylor - you and I are VERY similar in timing - here's to no AF and good Dr. Visits!

Hi ladies hope you dont mind me joining in but Im going stir crazy with this whole ttc thing and thought it would be nice to speak to people going through the same thing.
My dh and I got hitched in August 2010 and have been ttc since then, had every possible symptom you could imagine every month and now am getting a wee bit fed up.. Strange how school put the idea in my head that you could get pregnant just by looking at a boy and now here I am nearly a year later and doing a lot more than looking and nowt is happening LOL

Hi ladies, please can I join? TTC my first!! First month of bcp and I think I o'd today. really dont have a clue what im doing! lol... trying to get to know my body again is harder than i thought it would be!

Hi my name is angel and i am having a great deal of problems and i swear i feel that i am pregnant and i am having symptoms at least i think they are for pregnancy but i have taken a few tests and they are all bfn. I dont really know if I should just tell everyone or wait for you all to except me on here so I guess i will just wait for a reply so please help me!!

Not sure if i'm the one to welcome anyone - but welcome!

I still have no AF... but had 3 BFN's so I decided a couple things yesterday!

1) I am ONLY buying $store HPTs until I see a BFP then I'll grab a digital one... they are expensive!

2) My brain can concoct any kind of symptom that I think of... b/c I have had them all & the more I read, the more I have... (did not say I would stop reading though) :)

3) THough I'm DYING to talk to everyone about being late and the nausea and the funky pulling/cramps in my gut, no one really cares to know until I can say "We are Prego"

So now i'm sitting here and early - and did not take a test this morning... wishing I hadn't wasted a whole bladder full of testing specimen... I keep feeling like i'm starting then rush to the restroom and nothing.

Anyone else feel this way? Any advice on how to swallow the urge to talk about it 24/7?

I

Hi I am Nic - first month of TTC #1 but already feeling quite educated by the sheer volume of information on this site. Amazing ladies - thank you! 7-8 dpo and hoping to test with a first response on Sunday (did break earlier in the week and test with an internet cheapie but BFN )

Hi to the newcomers. This is my first month ttc after 8 years on bcp so we can all support each other and talk about our experiences! And have a moan if we have to!! :)

Welcome all you newbies and wishing you :dust: in your TTC stages... Alot of the information on this site is suppppper helpful!

hey ladies i am new on here and was wondering if anyone can help me out cuz i hate going to the reg doc.... i do have a obgyn appt in 2 weeks tho... I dont really know how to start this but I am just gonna go ahead.... I got pregnant 3 months ago and had a misscarriage soon after i found out :'( since then i have had 2 periods the first one was pretty normal the second one not so much i was 5 days late for it then only had it for a day and half.... since then a lot has been going on with me and i am just going to list them first it was really bad mood swings then headaches and dizzyness... then it went to being nauseous and being constipated one sec and then get diarrhea... my boobs are now getting a little soar.... has anyone delt with all these things before a bfp? when all this first started happening i took a pregnancy test and it was a bfn but i am still waiting... and i really wish i could say all this is in my head but i am getting hit hard with these problems and i am very uncomfortable and I just would like at least a little bit of in put HELP!!

hey ladies i am new on here and was wondering if anyone can help me out cuz i hate going to the reg doc.... i do have a obgyn appt in 2 weeks tho... I dont really know how to start this but I am just gonna go ahead.... I got pregnant 3 months ago and had a misscarriage soon after i found out :'( since then i have had 2 periods the first one was pretty normal the second one not so much i was 5 days late for it then only had it for a day and half.... since then a lot has been going on with me and i am just going to list them first it was really bad mood swings then headaches and dizzyness... then it went to being nauseous and being constipated one sec and then get diarrhea... my boobs are now getting a little soar.... has anyone delt with all these things before a bfp? when all this first started happening i took a pregnancy test and it was a bfn but i am still waiting... and i really wish i could say all this is in my head but i am getting hit hard with these problems and i am very uncomfortable and I just would like at least a little bit of in put HELP!!

First... WELCOME. Never be worried about sharing here, the ladies that you are sure to encounter here, are Awesome! Second, yes, I have experienced a few of those symptoms before my :bfp: and I have read many posts (which you should read through some time) from women here that have had all or most of those symptoms. Given your MC, I think it is good that you have an appt coming up. I think that you should wait a little longer before taking another HPT because sometimes it takes a while to show. But THIRD, relax, that is important. Come on here, read, speak with the ladies, talk with your spouse, etc, and remain calm so this sticky bean STICKS! I wish you LOTS of LUCK and eve more :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->