Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi vicky, I'm 23 this year to and from the uk. Also ttc #1. baby dust to you! Feel free to ask any questions if you need to. Everyone is very helpful!!

Thanx anti. Don't you just dread AF when your TTC. on our honeymoon AF was days late, then second month was ontime 3rd month AF was late so here we are, fingers crossed

Fingers crossed!! This is my first month off bcp and ttc. I'm on cd27 now. Think I o'd cd22 so just waiting now!! Even though I'm positive I o'd and timed bd and everything I still know that there's only a 25% chance of falling pregnant each month which is annoying, but I'm quietly hopeful!!

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping to get an answer from some of you as to whether any of you have had light brown spotting around 5 days before your cycle is due. Currently I am on day 23 of a 28 ay cycle and ovulated around day 15 or 16. I don't remember having the spotting this early last month. Usually it's just the day before my cycle starts.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping to get an answer from some of you as to whether any of you have had light brown spotting around 5 days before your cycle is due. Currently I am on day 23 of a 28 ay cycle and ovulated around day 15 or 16. I don't remember having the spotting this early last month. Usually it's just the day before my cycle starts.

Thank you.

From what I've read it could be implantation bleeding - or just spotting before your period.

:dust:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

From what I've read it could be implantation bleeding - or just spotting before your period.

Yes, it is likely to be implantation, so sit back and take it easy. We are sending plenty of :dust: and hoping this little bean of your sticks!

I'm jumping on this band wagon :happydance:
Yahoo!!
TTC #1, I have PCOS, I'm currently in the process of losing some poundage so that I can kick start ovulation again, won't be ovulating until around 30th July so I think I'm out for this month but you never know.

Really hoping for an April :baby:

:hi:

I'm jumping on this band wagon :happydance:
Yahoo!!
TTC #1, I have PCOS, I'm currently in the process of losing some poundage so that I can kick start ovulation again, won't be ovulating until around 30th July so I think I'm out for this month but you never know.

Really hoping for an April :baby:

:hi:

Welcome :)
I'm in the same boat as you! TTC#1 PCOS Need to lose weight... So far no weight loss BUT I'm seeing results - more muscle less fat! So far no OV but here's hoping!!

Fingers crossed for you Reba. I find the Atkins diet the best for PCOS. No blood sugar dips/highs & lots of veg and nutrients & of course weightloss.
I tried everything but it just didn't work. I started Atkins end of May and I ahve lost 21lbs so far. My acne has cleared up, my keratosis pilaris has cleared up.. Win Win.
I did it last year before our wedding and lost a lot of weight and my cycles settled at 35days each cycle and I ovulate CD21 so I'm fairly certain of my cycles now.
Do you have much weight to lose? (Don't answer if you don't want to but I know when I was really struggling I wish someone had pointed me in the right direction

Best of luck to you.
:flower:

I had to look up keratosis... so THAT is what shows up on my arms in the winter LOL
You learn something new every day :) I've just taken to exfoliating and moisturizing them.

Yeah its an autosomal genetic disorder... So annoying. I get it on my legs aswell. But my arms get so messy looks like loads of little white heads

Im new to this site and my husband and I have been trying for 4 months now...and im starting to get frustrated but its nice to know that there are people to talk to! Hopefully I will get preggers soon!

Yeah its an autosomal genetic disorder... So annoying. I get it on my legs aswell. But my arms get so messy looks like loads of little white heads

OMG I just googled it and that's what I get!! I never know it was a condition, just thought it was my crappy skin!!

xxx

Im new to this site and my husband and I have been trying for 4 months now...and im starting to get frustrated but its nice to know that there are people to talk to! Hopefully I will get preggers soon!

Hang in there ... seriously... it is SUCH a process when your mind is wrapped around it (heteros, us same-sex have no choice but to wrap your head around it) :haha: Anyway, remain calm and committed, ad you will be posting like crazy like we are on these boards!!! GL to you and your hubby, and I am sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!

Good afternoon ladies.... I have a question I want to know how well soft cups and preseed work.... If I dont get a bfp this month we are going to try it but I was really hoping to hear some success stories... Thanks Ladies baby dust to all

Good afternoon ladies.... I have a question I want to know how well soft cups and preseed work.... If I dont get a bfp this month we are going to try it but I was really hoping to hear some success stories... Thanks Ladies baby dust to all

Well, I swear by the Soft Cups (Instead Cups). We have been on this journey before, and this time around for quite some time. Once we started using them, we were preg in 2 months, 2 cycles! I did not use the Preseed, but were going to try it if this last cycle did not take. However.... :bfp: was the result. Note, our donor used the cup directly for the "donation" (CHECK MY JOURNAL...) Good Luck! and :dust:

I have no idea what soft cups are (would love if someone could tell me?). I have used preseed its more natural than other lubricants but can't say it has given me my :bfp:

Good luck to you x

Thank you MrsMM24 and Peonie!!! and soft cup is something that was made to wear when you had your period you could wear it up to 12 hours... now people started to use it to help get pregnant and from what I read it is still very safe.... It is a soft cup that you insert into your self after sex and you push it up near your cervix and it holds the sperm there so you have a better chance for one of the sperm to make its long journy to your egg... thats really all i know other than it being non toxic and non latex and just more natural...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->