Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

FleurDeLis - Anytime!
I am still trying to figure out how to have and reply to a conversation. lol If anyone can share that would be awesome! Many Thanks!

hi im new and im feeling better after reading this, i am excited to share this expericence with other people who know what im going through :) xx

FleurDeLis - Anytime!
I am still trying to figure out how to have and reply to a conversation. lol If anyone can share that would be awesome! Many Thanks!

DanteBella, I cant figure that out either...I can only send them. hmmm

hi im new and im feeling better after reading this, i am excited to share this expericence with other people who know what im going through :) xx

Welcome & Good Luck! I am new myself and very thankful to have found this as well! So im supposed to be OV on Sat and my Aunt who is the mother of 6 told me a little trick to increase your CM. If you take Mucinex DM with ONLY guaifenesin it will increase your CM, I started taking it yesterday and this morning I saw a better improvement in my CM, I spoke to my Doc about it and she said it is attributed to helping the little swimmers get to the egg safely.:happydance:

The BD:happydance: is scheduled to start this week and im hopeful we will be successful. :baby: If not there is always next month right?:winkwink:

DANTE - Yes!!! that does help. I wrote about it in my journal, but what I used was the Robitussin, same effect. My doc recommended it, because it is safe during pregnancy as well. GL this weekend! :dust: :dust:

Oh, to have a conversation, you need to click on the person's name a menu will show, it will have you send a message. When the person replies you will get an alert on your screen. You can always access your conversation by clicking on your name and the convo will be right there, PM messages, you have to click in the Private Messages tab... etc... GL

MrsMM24 - Thanks much! Im excited! Also thanks on the tip, I got it ;)

Hi there new to officially TTC! Just got my IUD removed yesterday, hoping to have a little peanut in my belly soon :flower:

DANTE - you are most welcome! I am excited for you!!! FXD

LIMA - Welcome!!! GL to you on this journey and to help start you off... :dust:

I'm TTC #1, i'm 30 and single... yep that's right single... I have a Sperm donor = SD... Have been trying for about 4 months. I'm currently on a 33 day cycle and 4 days late... Hoping this is the month. But have gotten a negative BPN on 2 days late. Hoping it was just too early and will test again in a few days if the AF doesn't show. Good luck to all :)

Hi there new to officially TTC! Just got my IUD removed yesterday, hoping to have a little peanut in my belly soon :flower:

Welcome. This site has been so helpful for the few days that I've been on it. Good luck and baby dust.

I'm TTC #1, i'm 30 and single... yep that's right single... I have a Sperm donor = SD... Have been trying for about 4 months. I'm currently on a 33 day cycle and 4 days late... Hoping this is the month. But have gotten a negative BPN on 2 days late. Hoping it was just too early and will test again in a few days if the AF doesn't show. Good luck to all :)

Welcome and good Luck!! Baby dust to you!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone i am a ttc first timer currently cd 3 and me and my fiancee plan on inseminating at home on the 24th or 25th. Im excited and every other feelings how does everyone cope with so many mixed feelings :)

Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone i am a ttc first timer currently cd 3 and me and my fiancee plan on inseminating at home on the 24th or 25th. Im excited and every other feelings how does everyone cope with so many mixed feelings :)

With Faith and Hope that we will all get our :bfp:'s one day... Good Luck hun and if you ever need anything just let us know!!

ANGEL & RAINBOW - Welcome and :dust: to you.

I hope you get that :bfp: soon!!!!

Good Luck!!! I started today and im very hopeful! Babydust to all :flower:

Wow! Good Luck hope it turns out to be a BFP! :baby:Keep us updated!

Hi everyone! First time TTC. I have PCOS and do not ovulate. I'm going on my 8th month on Clomid. Started @ 50mg and now up to 150mg/day. Past week & a half I've been nauseous, fatigue, dizzy, lightheaded, gagging, occasional cramping & diarreah and have an increased sensitivity to smell!! I took a test on 7/10 (5days before AF) and it was negative. AF is suppose to start on 7/15. Maybe I tested too early or maybe these are just some side effects from the higher dose of Clomid, I don't know. I'm so nervous and notice that it gets more and more emotionally stressful every month. This last month visit to my Obgyn was very hard on me because I got another BFN. It's finally taking it's toll on me. Especially when my sister just had a baby less than a month ago :( I'm looking for support. Thanks you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->