• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Af decided to rear her ugly head today. That was the longest cycle i have ever had. I can't stop crying!!

:sad2:

Af decided to rear her ugly head today. That was the longest cycle i have ever had. I can't stop crying!!

aww, that sucks I know, happened to me last month, I was 8 days late first time that ever happened to me! I was so convinced I was prego, my mind played tricks on me and I actually had symptoms of pregnancy. I spent over 100 bucks in pregnancy testing and it always ended up with a BFN:nope:. After that experience I decided not to get into the idea that i was prego even if my period is late until I see the BFP. Keep your head up and remember ~14-16more days till you get to try again :winkwink: Are you tracking your ovulation?

Hi everyone! First time TTC. I have PCOS and do not ovulate. I'm going on my 8th month on Clomid. Started @ 50mg and now up to 150mg/day. Past week & a half I've been nauseous, fatigue, dizzy, lightheaded, gagging, occasional cramping & diarreah and have an increased sensitivity to smell!! I took a test on 7/10 (5days before AF) and it was negative. AF is suppose to start on 7/15. Maybe I tested too early or maybe these are just some side effects from the higher dose of Clomid, I don't know. I'm so nervous and notice that it gets more and more emotionally stressful every month. This last month visit to my Obgyn was very hard on me because I got another BFN. It's finally taking it's toll on me. Especially when my sister just had a baby less than a month ago :( I'm looking for support. Thanks you guys!

OMG I feel that same pressure sometimes, my Sister who is 7 years younger than I is expecting her first child next month, and I am so happy for her and at the same time I can't help but feel pressure sometimes. What has helped me cope for the past couple of months is the "it will happen when its meant to happen" notion. We have to keep our heads up and continue to try. Not to get your hopes down but sometimes our minds play tricks on us because we want to be prego so badly, I say this because this happen to me last month.:cry: I was convince I was prego because my period was 8 days late, and I even felt all the symptoms. I felt bad for my Hubby too because he was also convinced due to my sysmptoms. BUT then AF decided to show up and we were sad. However, this week we started again and we are hopeful once more. I HOPE YOU SEE THAT BFP :baby: soon! Keep us updated!

Sorry that the :witch: got you FLEUR! Let's get to planning for an Aug :bfp: and an April Baby!

Welcome INNER! Here is some :dust: to start you off and lead to that :bfp:

My FstillXD for you, as you have an eventful weekend ahead :haha: This could very well be it.

I hope you ladies are temping and using the OPKs as well, so that the timing doesn't sneak u p on you, that tends to happen after a longer than usual cycle. GL

:dust: :dust: :dust:

aww, that sucks I know, happened to me last month, I was 8 days late first time that ever happened to me! I was so convinced I was prego, my mind played tricks on me and I actually had symptoms of pregnancy. I spent over 100 bucks in pregnancy testing and it always ended up with a BFN:nope:. After that experience I decided not to get into the idea that i was prego even if my period is late until I see the BFP. Keep your head up and remember ~14-16more days till you get to try again :winkwink: Are you tracking your ovulation?

Thank you Dantebella. I am charting and will be temping this time around too. I haven't temp'd before. We shall see how it goes. My husband was super convinced and even started buying baby clothes. He says that he doesn't think it is my normal period bc it (TMI) thick brown discharge. I told him tho that bc I was late that it is older blood. He is still hopeful tho. We shall see.

Sorry that the :witch: got you FLEUR! Let's get to planning for an Aug :bfp: and an April Baby!

Welcome INNER! Here is some :dust: to start you off and lead to that :bfp:

My FstillXD for you, as you have an eventful weekend ahead :haha: This could very well be it.

I hope you ladies are temping and using the OPKs as well, so that the timing doesn't sneak u p on you, that tends to happen after a longer than usual cycle. GL

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It's hard to get that mindset again. As I posted to Dantebella, my DH was convinced that I was prego and he had me believing. He bought baby clothes. I will be using OPK's this time around and temping. I've already starting charting, but haven't been temping or using OPK's. I hope that is the difference that turns things around for us.

Hi everyone! First time TTC. I have PCOS and do not ovulate. I'm going on my 8th month on Clomid. Started @ 50mg and now up to 150mg/day. Past week & a half I've been nauseous, fatigue, dizzy, lightheaded, gagging, occasional cramping & diarreah and have an increased sensitivity to smell!! I took a test on 7/10 (5days before AF) and it was negative. AF is suppose to start on 7/15. Maybe I tested too early or maybe these are just some side effects from the higher dose of Clomid, I don't know. I'm so nervous and notice that it gets more and more emotionally stressful every month. This last month visit to my Obgyn was very hard on me because I got another BFN. It's finally taking it's toll on me. Especially when my sister just had a baby less than a month ago :( I'm looking for support. Thanks you guys!

Good luck and keep your chin up!!! :dust:

Hi, I'm new to the site ! I have been ttc for two months and am on my second cycle having come on cerazette and had the most awful pregnancy like symptoms but with no pregnancy. Have been using opk's and finally got a positive today !!

Welcome!!!! :happydance: Always good to see that positive, sounds like it is time to "get it on"

Hi, this is my first time in a forum like this, but my doctor said it may help to meet people in the same position as me ...... so here it goes ... I've been ttc since my son was 1 years old, always wanted children close in age, but almost 5 yrs l8r an no such luck ... both me an my partner have had fertility tests all normal, I have tried many different things ... charted my temp, ovulation tests, fertility boosting remedies an now i'm at the point where i'm seriously considering giving up I want another baby more than ever but at the point where the stress of ttc is to much x

Hi, this is my first time in a forum like this, but my doctor said it may help to meet people in the same position as me ...... so here it goes ... I've been ttc since my son was 1 years old, always wanted children close in age, but almost 5 yrs l8r an no such luck ... both me an my partner have had fertility tests all normal, I have tried many different things ... charted my temp, ovulation tests, fertility boosting remedies an now i'm at the point where i'm seriously considering giving up I want another baby more than ever but at the point where the stress of ttc is to much x

SuzieLou,

Welcome and :hug:!!!

well..why not take a break from TTC? Just give you and your husband a few weeks to a month when you don't think about it and just do something for you and your husband. Little things each day to renew the love that you had and to take the stress off of intimacy for conception and back to the intimacy of just loving each other. Maybe, if you do that you won't be as stressed!!!

Hi ladies,

This is my first time on BabyandBump. I was on the fertilityforum for a long time and decided to switch it up. DH and I pulled the goalie in July 2008. We have been through 3 IUIs (BFN), 1 fresh IVF (m/c 5w4d) and 1 frozen cycle (m/c 9w4d), all due to Male Factor. My last m/c was in May, so this is our first real month of TTC on our own. DH had varicocele surgery that seemed to be successful after just 4 months, so there was no reason to try doing fertility treatments again.

This 2ww is killing me! My cycles are always always always normal, 28 days. Today is actually 30 days for me now! I used the OPKs and it showed I O'd on day 17 this time, so if my luteal phase is 14 days, I am at 13dpo. I spotted at 11dpo in the evening, but only when I wiped (sorry for TMI). I've had nothing since then. I tested at 11dpo in AM, because i'm impatient and it was BFN. Now i'm not sure what to do....BBs not really sore, mostly just have insane urine frequency...so i'm just feeling lost right now. I've never been pregnant without the help of fertility treatments, but i'm praying this is our miracle!

Hi ladies,

This is my first time on BabyandBump. I was on the fertilityforum for a long time and decided to switch it up. DH and I pulled the goalie in July 2008. We have been through 3 IUIs (BFN), 1 fresh IVF (m/c 5w4d) and 1 frozen cycle (m/c 9w4d), all due to Male Factor. My last m/c was in May, so this is our first real month of TTC on our own. DH had varicocele surgery that seemed to be successful after just 4 months, so there was no reason to try doing fertility treatments again.

This 2ww is killing me! My cycles are always always always normal, 28 days. Today is actually 30 days for me now! I used the OPKs and it showed I O'd on day 17 this time, so if my luteal phase is 14 days, I am at 13dpo. I spotted at 11dpo in the evening, but only when I wiped (sorry for TMI). I've had nothing since then. I tested at 11dpo in AM, because i'm impatient and it was BFN. Now i'm not sure what to do....BBs not really sore, mostly just have insane urine frequency...so i'm just feeling lost right now. I've never been pregnant without the help of fertility treatments, but i'm praying this is our miracle!

welcome! and good luck

Thanks FleurDeLis,

This wait really sucks...I tested again this afternoon, 13dpo and it was another BFN. :nope: AF is due tomorrow, so i'm not going to test again until maybe Sunday or Monday morning...argh...

Why does this have to be so hard for some of us? I don't get it.:shrug:

Hi ladies,

welcome! and good luck

Hi People can anyone help, I ovulated on the 8th of July and im due on the 22nd of july, my periods are always on time. Im not on any contraception as im trying to conceive me and my partner had intercourse before ovulation and on the night of ovulation.
About 3-4 days after ovulation i started experiencing cramps low down, not painful but noticeable and the odd sharp twinge, also I noticed that down in my pelvic area in now hard when i lay down, stand up of sit down, I never had any of this before, so could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Hi, I ovulated on the 8th of July and im due on the 22nd of july, my periods are always on time. Im not on any contraception as im trying to conceive me and my partner had intercourse before ovulation and on the night of ovulation.
About 3-4 days after ovulation i started experiencing cramps low down, not painful but noticeable and the odd sharp twinge, also I noticed that down in my pelvic area in now hard when i lay down, stand up of sit down, I never had any of this before, so could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Thanks FleurDeLis,

This wait really sucks...I tested again this afternoon, 13dpo and it was another BFN. :nope: AF is due tomorrow, so i'm not going to test again until maybe Sunday or Monday morning...argh...

Why does this have to be so hard for some of us? I don't get it.:shrug:

Hi ladies,

welcome! and good luck

:hug:

We all go through this roller coaster and I understand your frustration. I was 11 days late Wednesday and yesterday :witch: showed up. Prior to that I kept testing and testing but :bfn:. I have to remember that My relationship with my DH is the most important aspect and if I lose my focus off of him and stay so focused on :sex: just for a baby then I've lost sight of the bigger picture. We were a couple before ever trying to have children, and when our children are grown and gone, we will still have each other. So I have to learn to appreciate the time that I have with him, all the while fighting my inner :devil: about having to have a baby. However, a child won't complete me, I have to be whole and complete for the child. For me, I'm having to learn that conception isn't a job it's a choice, so I shouldn't let it stress me so much, it is a journey with pit stops, some are fun and some aren't.

Good luck and we are here for you!!! :friends:

Hi, I ovulated on the 8th of July and im due on the 22nd of july, my periods are always on time. Im not on any contraception as im trying to conceive me and my partner had intercourse before ovulation and on the night of ovulation.

It's possible. Do you chart? Let us know how it goes!!!

Fx'd for you Sticky :dust:

I'm hopping so I'm going to do a test before next Friday as I'm going away and want to know before I have a drink so I will let you know and no I havnt charted before xx

I'm hopping so I'm going to do a test before next Friday as I'm going away and want to know before I have a drink so I will let you know and no I havnt charted before xx

I started charting in June and it helps me, it's kind of like therapy. Good luck and I'll be looking for your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->