Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hiya
just wanting to know if any one can help me...
well i came off the pill 3 years ago and my periods got back in a routine about 1 1/2 years ago now me and my bf or 5 years have been trien for a baby for a year and no luck yet

my period is normal between the 14th and 16th of every month but this time it was 9 days late and when i came on it was very light and only lasted 3 days when it normally lasts 5

iv had some pregnancy symptoms and still have (sickness, tiredness, bloating and frequent urination) i did a test the day be four the period and it was negative.

both family and my boyfriend still think that i may be pregnant but im not sure hope that someone can help

Have you tested since the day befor your af was do if not then test. If its negative then id call it your period. If its was a off an on light flow and not a full 3 day of light flow then call it spotting. Cause i spotted for 5 days off and on and like a hour of light flow that didnt even feel up a tampon So i never started a new chart cause im haveing a hard time calling that my period lol LIke you. Wish ya luck

hiya
well i came off the pill 3 years ago and my periods got back in a routine about 1 1/2 years ago now me and my bf or 5 years have been trien for a baby for a year and no luck yet

my period is normal between the 14th and 16th of every month but this time it was 9 days late and when i came on it was very light and only lasted 3 days when it normally lasts 5

iv had some pregnancy symptoms and still have (sickness, tiredness, bloating and frequent urination) i did a test the day be four the period and it was negative.

both family and my boyfriend still think that i may be pregnant but im not sure hope that someone can help

Have you tested since the day befor your af was do if not then test. If its negative then id call it your period. If its was a off an on light flow and not a full 3 day of light flow then call it spotting. Cause i spotted for 5 days off and on and like a hour of light flow that didnt even feel up a tampon So i never started a new chart cause im haveing a hard time calling that my period lol LIke you. Wish ya luck

it was an off and on flow the first day it hardly filled a tampon and the last 2 days it was off and on its confusing me now .. so iv made an appointment this week to see the doctor

hiya

it was an off and on flow the first day it hardly filled a tampon and the last 2 days it was off and on its confusing me now .. so iv made an appointment this week to see the doctor

Good, maybe itll come back positive and you can give me some hope, cause im scared to go, cant deal with anymore heart ach I wanting a clear positive befor seeing a doc, but iv heard of women not getn Clear positives with urin and only with blood. My mother was like this, she had to have a ultrasound with my brother and a blood test with me lol

Ladys am i seeing things. This not knowing is killing me. What do you see?

Attachments

• Please tweek this.jpg
    Please tweek this.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12
this was my first month trying to concieve and im not exactly sure how this goes...

Dear TTC sisters,

I am 26 years old, been married for a little over 3 years, and my husband and I have been proactively TTC starting early this year. I am a possible candidate for PCOS. I haven't had my period for over 10 months. Ever since I've had my period at the age of 14, I have had irregular periods (2-3 periods/yr). I meet some of the other PCOS symptoms as well. Now that my husband and I are ttc, I'm worried that conceiving is going to be hard. I have always thought I would want to conceive naturally, but it's so hard when my body has always been crazy with irregular periods. We desperately want to be blessed with children and can use lots of baby dust. At this point, we are debating if we should continue trying to conceive naturally with me trying to change my diet and exercise or try Clomid. I don't want to be wasting time here in case my I'm running out of eggs or worst case scenario, left with no eggs. :cry:

What are your thoughts about ttc naturally and using medicine such as Clomid?

In need of some sisterly advice,
iheartbabies

Dear TTC sisters,

I am 26 years old, been married for a little over 3 years, and my husband and I have been proactively TTC starting early this year. I am a possible candidate for PCOS. I haven't had my period for over 10 months. Ever since I've had my period at the age of 14, I have had irregular periods (2-3 periods/yr). I meet some of the other PCOS symptoms as well. Now that my husband and I are ttc, I'm worried that conceiving is going to be hard. I have always thought I would want to conceive naturally, but it's so hard when my body has always been crazy with irregular periods. We desperately want to be blessed with children and can use lots of baby dust. At this point, we are debating if we should continue trying to conceive naturally with me trying to change my diet and exercise or try Clomid. I don't want to be wasting time here in case my I'm running out of eggs or worst case scenario, left with no eggs. :cry:

iheartbabies

Grl dont stress, I have PCOS i have irregular cycles I have short medium long extra long lol But my charts show i do ovulate and then shortly after i get my period. You can conceive naturaly dont worry about when you ov and if it hurts your chances cause it doesnt you can conceive even if You have a 58 day cycle, just have sex every other day or every 2 days. Itll happen dont worry about all that other crap, it does nothing but cause stress and worry. Clomid will help you ov sooner after your period But it can make you feel crappy, it did me. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Dear TTC sisters,

iheartbabies

Grl dont stress, I have PCOS i have irregular cycles I have short medium long extra long lol But my charts show i do ovulate and then shortly after i get my period. You can conceive naturaly dont worry about when you ov and if it hurts your chances cause it doesnt you can conceive even if You have a 58 day cycle, just have sex every other day or every 2 days. Itll happen dont worry about all that other crap, it does nothing but cause stress and worry. Clomid will help you ov sooner after your period But it can make you feel crappy, it did me. If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

But since you only have 2 3 periods a yr, you do need Provera or something to start your period and Clomid for ovulation :) Cause you cant use provera with out the clomid. When you take the clomid try useing Preeseed or evening primrose oil you can get ether at your local walgreens or walmart :) itll help with your CM cause Clomid can dry you out. And you need a fertile enviroment down there LOL :dust:

Thanks for the kind words and advice. It's so nice to find a place like bnb and have support from other women. You mentioned that you've been on Clomid, what are your thoughts on it and experiences with it? Would you recommend it?

Thanks for the kind words and advice. It's so nice to find a place like bnb and have support from other women. You mentioned that you've been on Clomid, what are your thoughts on it and experiences with it? Would you recommend it?

Recomend it yes, Liked it NO
Headaches
yeastinfections
Mood swings
I some times felt pregnant lol but dif people have dif side effects but it does help with ovulation

Thanks Twinkles80, I will give that a go! Yesterday was the big OD for me so I will get some for my next cycle (unless by some miracle I get a bfp!).

xx

Well if im not pregnant then im def ov cause I woke up the last two days with Ewcm?? so confused. And Bd didnt happen:cry: I havent tested yet so we shall see.

9dpo 1st month with opk. Anxiously awaiting testing.
Symptoms:
  • craved salty food for a few days
  • lower back pain
  • pale pink smear on wipe (implantation bleeding)
  • cramping
  • vivid dreams x3days (can't remember the last time I remembered any dreaming let alone it being so vivid)
  • gyno/pap was good
  • 1 day with a raisin sized thick mucus glob on wipe (not sure why???? maybe from pap??)
  • bb not real tender
  • going to bed and then waking 2hrs later to urinate and unable to go back to sleep
  • Some days of getting more than 8hours sleep but feeling fatigued
  • feeling hungrier than normal
Hoping I could be pregnant but tired of thinking I am and then the :witch: shows.

Here is to hope. :dust: to all

For all those who Got AF and Its a new start for you Come join me :) Please
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tart-nov-dec-testers-anyone.html#post22608259

Can you get pregnant if the time is right but you don't orgasm as the female?

Thanks Twinkles80, I will give that a go! Yesterday was the big OD for me so I will get some for my next cycle (unless by some miracle I get a bfp!).

xx

Selly come join me in my thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...w-chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone.html Love to have ya Pass it along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->