Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi! i'm kind of new to the forums. can someone please help me with my chart? im confused! :)

My Ovulation Chart

When i click on it. Sends me to the website but all it says is HI lol try right clicking the chart and saving the pic. Then you can go to advanced post and add it as a attachment.

there you go, try that!

Hi Mimi:

I think we're both in the same boat! Looks like you o'd as ff shows, and if your temps stay up you're good to go.

My chart is just as crazy!! I have yet to get my o' day according to ff..lol waiting on tomorrow's temp! I did do a fake temp for tomorrow and it showed the same o date as you =)

Hope it's BFP's for us!!!!

Hi! i'm kind of new to the forums. can someone please help me with my chart? im confused! :)

My Ovulation Chart

When i click on it. Sends me to the website but all it says is HI lol try right clicking the chart and saving the pic. Then you can go to advanced post and add it as a attachment.

there you go, try that!

Hi Mimi:

I think we're both in the same boat! Looks like you o'd as ff shows, and if your temps stay up you're good to go.

My chart is just as crazy!! I have yet to get my o' day according to ff..lol waiting on tomorrow's temp! I did do a fake temp for tomorrow and it showed the same o date as you =)

Hope it's BFP's for us!!!!

Yey! I hope so 2! Keep me updated!

Well, I tested this morning at 7 days late.... BFN! :cry:

Im so dissappointed. I guess my cycle is deciding to get longer which cant be a good sign. Im starting to HATE first response pregnany tests. They never tell me what i want to know.

My husband doesnt understand. He just tells me "dont let it get down.you cant let it upset you". Obviously he hasnt the slightest clue how it feels. I feel empty....literally.

Im going to have to go see my doctor. Im trying to get an appt today, but my husband is too busy to come with me. Whatever.

I hope that those of you who are testing soon have better luck than me.

Im so dissappointed. I guess my cycle is deciding to get longer which cant be a good sign. Im starting to HATE first response pregnany tests. They never tell me what i want to know.

My husband doesnt understand. He just tells me "dont let it get down.you cant let it upset you". Obviously he hasnt the slightest clue how it feels. I feel empty....literally.

Im going to have to go see my doctor. Im trying to get an appt today, but my husband is too busy to come with me. Whatever.

Sorry Ellen :( I know how it feels.

If it's any conciliation I have a a friend who never tests positive on hpts. Still not out till witch shows!

ohh i know ellen how you feel soooo empty,
and just been told my sister in law is 6 weeks yayay for her
my hubby broke down and cryd after 2 years of feeling alone i think he understands now and just asks me if he can help :cloud9:
still waiting to ovulate (sorry im new and i dont know all the codes )
after 5 days on clomid
living with pcos
xox

ohh i know ellen how you feel soooo empty,
and just been told my sister in law is 6 weeks yayay for her
my hubby broke down and cryd after 2 years of feeling alone i think he understands now and just asks me if he can help :cloud9:
still waiting to ovulate (sorry im new and i dont know all the codes )
after 5 days on clomid
living with pcos
xox

That was my reaction when i found out my sister in law was pregnant lol, Hurts and it only gets worse when you have to watch them go threw the pregnancy. Its very hard Same boat here hun, hope things get better for you.

Sorry Ellen :( I know how it feels.

If it's any conciliation I have a a friend who never tests positive on hpts. Still not out till witch shows!

My period still isnt here and you want to here the worst part. I had two not One but Two Internet cheapies have pink diagonal lines on them HUH im so confused. Why couldnt they just be vertical lol Hopeing they arnt falty test, but i took like 6 of them befor hand threw out the week and they were all Negative

Im lost I dont know w hat is going on.I'm trying 2 conceive for 6 years. And nothing can anyone help me

so bit weirded out by todays acts so hot flushes all day and had some light bleeding like 2 drops have just had my first ever round of clomid for 5 days ended on thurs and its now 4 days i dont understand what this is does anyone know ? still not ovulating

Freaking out a bit ok so Sat took to IC and both had pink Diagonal lines It should Come out looking like this I I BUt mine came out looking like this lol / I WTH right. SO i took one this morning well more or less second morning urin cause i got up at 5 nausous. And there is a second faint line very light pink but noticable line. But my camera wont pick it up. Or anything for that matter. It turns the color green to brown lol and most the time pics come out looking purple lmao. Hopeing hubby camera pics something up when he comes home. I might have pics of the Weird one tho.

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining in.. I'm new to all of this and am not sure where to start.

My story is probably one you've heard before, been TTC for just under a year, had a mc in March and I have pcos. I had a really awful experience with the hospitals and my gps when I mc and have made it my mission to do things as naturally as possible with as little intervention as I can.

Hubby and I have started taking pregnacare conception but I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything else to try?

This is our first month on pregnacare and so far its been very good, especially as helping my skin!!! Only on cd17 so early days but fingers crossed!!

Good luck girls!!! Xx

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining in.. I'm new to all of this and am not sure where to start.

My story is probably one you've heard before, been TTC for just under a year, had a mc in March and I have pcos. I had a really awful experience with the hospitals and my gps when I mc and have made it my mission to do things as naturally as possible with as little intervention as I can.

Hubby and I have started taking pregnacare conception but I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything else to try?

This is our first month on pregnacare and so far its been very good, especially as helping my skin!!! Only on cd17 so early days but fingers crossed!!

Good luck girls!!! Xx

Welcome :) try evening prim rose oil pills, you can get them at walmart, look up on it for instructions on how to take it, cause once you ovulate you suppost to stop taking it then start again when AF starts. It helps with ewcm makes your mucus more fertile

Hi wontgiveup,

Thank you so much for this. Its ovulation day for me today so will give them a try during my next cycle.

It's only my first cycle with pregnacare so I'm not expecting a bfp any time soon.. do you know if you can take evening primrose with multi vits?

Xx

Hi wontgiveup,

Thank you so much for this. Its ovulation day for me today so will give them a try during my next cycle.

It's only my first cycle with pregnacare so I'm not expecting a bfp any time soon.. do you know if you can take evening primrose with multi vits?

Xx

Hi Selly:

Welcome! A lot of folks have tried preseed and say it works wonders. But I haven't had much luck, but it never hurts!

Sorry for your loss =(, Good luck to us all!

Well dh and i are patiently waiting for AF to leave.... :/ this cycle we are going to try mineral oil as well as pineapple!! Started temping too!! Plus dh has agreed to boost up his folic acid in take! Really hoping this cycle is better!!! Going onto cycle 5 and i am on CD5 today!!! Ugh... af needs to leave so dh &i can start bding!!!! :)

Im new to this and didnt really know where to start. Ive been ttc for 6 months now. I started my period on 10/3/10. It ended 10/6/10. Intimate on 10/7/12 with light spotting after. My fertile days were 10/12/12-10/18/12. Intimate again on 10/14/12. the next day when i went to pee and wiped there was a light pink on the paper. Day after that it turned brownish and the next it was a little heavier but not af with mild cramping. 10/17/12 i was really tired that day with no energy. i felt kind of dizzy also. 10/19/12 i got sick out of no where. I felt fine though. I was intimate that night also but after i had my little sick spell. Also intimate the morning after. During that week i would feel nauseas my mouth would water and then go away. 10/25/12 i got sick that morning. I felt moody and very tired. 10/26/12 i woke up feeling like i was gonna get sick but my mouth would just water. I was at work i got one good wiff of this womans perfume and i was sick. later on that day i was going to drink some milk and once i spelled it i got sick bad. the milk wasnt bad either. I took a hpt and it was a bfn. My af is suppose to be here 10/31/12. Has anyone been similar to my story?

hiya
just wanting to know if any one can help me...
well i came off the pill 3 years ago and my periods got back in a routine about 1 1/2 years ago now me and my bf or 5 years have been trien for a baby for a year and no luck yet

my period is normal between the 14th and 16th of every month but this time it was 9 days late and when i came on it was very light and only lasted 3 days when it normally lasts 5

iv had some pregnancy symptoms and still have (sickness, tiredness, bloating and frequent urination) i did a test the day be four the period and it was negative.

both family and my boyfriend still think that i may be pregnant but im not sure hope that someone can help

Hi wontgiveup,

Xx

Yes mam you can ;) as far as i know iv never heard other wise Wish you luck. Im getn positive OPKs lol and faint lines on ICs the kind were if you blink youll miss it lmao wth is going on. Ill prob end up getn a blood test befor this week is over with if i keep getn lines

Im new to this and didnt really know where to start. Ive been ttc for 6 months now. I started my period on 10/3/10. It ended 10/6/10. Intimate on 10/7/12 with light spotting after. My fertile days were 10/12/12-10/18/12. Intimate again on 10/14/12. the next day when i went to pee and wiped there was a light pink on the paper. Day after that it turned brownish and the next it was a little heavier but not af with mild cramping. 10/17/12 i was really tired that day with no energy. i felt kind of dizzy also. 10/19/12 i got sick out of no where. I felt fine though. I was intimate that night also but after i had my little sick spell. Also intimate the morning after. During that week i would feel nauseas my mouth would water and then go away. 10/25/12 i got sick that morning. I felt moody and very tired. 10/26/12 i woke up feeling like i was gonna get sick but my mouth would just water. I was at work i got one good wiff of this womans perfume and i was sick. later on that day i was going to drink some milk and once i spelled it i got sick bad. the milk wasnt bad either. I took a hpt and it was a bfn. My af is suppose to be here 10/31/12. Has anyone been similar to my story?

Girl your month sounds like my month only im just now getn symptoms and I think i ovd late that would explain all my BFNs as well. Are you trying for a baby. Wate till af is do and then take a test if its negative wate 3 days after and take another one. And if its still - and Still no AF You can prob guess that You ovd latter then you thought or havent od yet. Im just now get sore boobs and nausous so I have no clue whats going on with my body ether.
Id like to add. If you still feel you may be pregnant get a blood test. Hell lol thats i should be taking my own advice but im scared itll be negative and i cant handle anymore heart ach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->