Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Sounds to me like your stressed out over baby making already lol. Keep your head up grl, and You have plenty of support Right here on this site. I wish you the best of luck. Just have fun with it. I recomend Buying ovulation KIT from Earlypregnancytest.com I just got a pack of 50ov test and 15 preg test for 34$. Lol i spend at least 60 it seems in over 2 months time some times. Im a poas addict lol. I have to do that because my cycles are all over the place.

Hello,
My name is Lisa and me and my hubby are trying to conceive our first. Next week i start clomid. I am a lil nervous about starting it. We are just ready to have our own lil man.lol yes my hubby wants a boy. we already have a name picked out. My parents bought us a cradle and we are slowly working on the nursery. To most people this is weird but my hubby is a planner down to a tee. but its a good thing. we have owned our home for going on 4 years, both have stable jobs and most of our deby (excluding mortgage and car payment and school loans) is paid off. Im open to any suggestions. I have been on another website and was basically talked down to and yelled at, at times. mainly because it hasnt been a full year and im starting clomid. im hoping to make some friends on here. currently i am in the last part of my 2 week wait. if i do not start then i start clomid. anyone offer any advice?? :wacko:

Hi Ladies:

Can any of you decipher this mystery chart of mine?

Appreciate any help please!! Hard to tell when I o'd because i got two positive opks for the first time ever.

Thanks bunches!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcf1c//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hello,
My name is Lisa and me and my hubby are trying to conceive our first. Next week i start clomid. I am a lil nervous about starting it. We are just ready to have our own lil man.lol yes my hubby wants a boy. we already have a name picked out. My parents bought us a cradle and we are slowly working on the nursery. To most people this is weird but my hubby is a planner down to a tee. but its a good thing. we have owned our home for going on 4 years, both have stable jobs and most of our deby (excluding mortgage and car payment and school loans) is paid off. Im open to any suggestions. I have been on another website and was basically talked down to and yelled at, at times. mainly because it hasnt been a full year and im starting clomid. im hoping to make some friends on here. currently i am in the last part of my 2 week wait. if i do not start then i start clomid. anyone offer any advice?? :wacko:

Dont ever let anyone talk down to you like that, that makes me upset After 11 months of trying They started me on clomid, It made me sick so i went off of it. This is my First also. And me and my hubby already have a boy name picked out. :) Owen Hall :) I love the sound of it. And if its a girl i think ill name her Brooke. We have been TTC for a little over a yr but it seems like for ever when its something you want so bad. Every other girl in the fam is ether pregnant or already a mommy. Make sure you eat with the clomid it helps with the BLA feeling lol. Thats how i put it. It gave me head achs and i seemed to get a yeast infection every time i took it :( TMI sorry. My husband would think i was nuts if i started on a nursery all ready but i think its nice, gives you a feeling of hope a reminder to keep on trying I LIKE THAT :thumbup: Ill be your friend lol ill add you to my contacts, ever have any questions just ask

Hi Ladies:

Appreciate any help please!! Hard to tell when I o'd because i got two positive opks for the first time ever.

Thanks bunches!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi nice to meet you. I had a look and it seems to me your post o temps should be higher then your Pre temps and theres no change so I dont think you have od even tho you received a Positive OPK, its happened to me befor. Have you tried meds to help with ovulation?

When you say known for faint lines do you mean Evap or were they actualy positives because im stressing out here. iv took two more and I dont know if im getn evaps or not!! UGH lol so agravating. I have this huge halloween party Sat night i would love to know by then.

The actual positive line. When u mentioned the test u used i went to do some research cuz im looking for cheaper tests. Some women put photos up showing how faint the pos line was at around 10 dpo or less (and even in some cases later). Theh rated those tests highly but ususl con was the faint line. Some of them confirmed with otc test that usually shows darker lines.

:cry:Ok so i have come to the conclustion about those faint lines. My phone must be picking up the test line. Even tho the line shows up clear withn the 5 min window on those test strips. Hours latter my husbands did the same thing so Im confused on whats going on with these test. If they dont look like my faint lines I get on My ov test then im throwing in the garbage, no more Line eye if its not there then Damn it ITS NOT THERE as sad as that is. And as for the equate brand i took, I took the second one this morning and it did the same damn thing at the 3 min window. Box says read at 3min so i set a timer and did just that. I guess its just a light line showing up as the urin set in or something idk all i know is after 6min its completly white. So that spotting i had Im starting new chart for a new cycle. And Ill just keep BDn and taking my Ovulation test. Sat night:drunk: Ok so i never get drunk but i will be drinking lol. Halloween party guess you wont be my way of telling fam im pregnant. But ladys just found out that we are moving buying my Mothernlaws house witch I love. Moveing after christmas. YAY Thanks for all the help ladys.:dust:

I ment to update earlier today but forgot and put it in the wrong forum lol, The day didnt get any better, Iv cried all day :(

Thanks I actually just ordered from that sight at the end of last week. I looked at the prices in the stores for ovulation kits were and they were insanely priced which I just wasn't ready to pay that much but $34 for 50 from early pregnancy I can handle that. Thanks for the support and making me feel welcome.

Thanks I actually just ordered from that sight at the end of last week. I looked at the prices in the stores for ovulation kits were and they were insanely priced which I just wasn't ready to pay that much but $34 for 50 from early pregnancy I can handle that. Thanks for the support and making me feel welcome.

Hello,

People should never talk you down about the decisions you make. I would take clomid if the doc would give it to me. I think it's cool that you are preparing. My husband would never let me do that. He wants to wait to buy anything at all. He thought it was crazy that my brother gave us a wooden toy kitchen for when we have kids cause he didn't want to give away to just anyone.

Hi! i'm kind of new to the forums. can someone please help me with my chart? im confused! :)

My Ovulation Chart

Hi Ladies:

Thanks bunches!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi nice to meet you. I had a look and it seems to me your post o temps should be higher then your Pre temps and theres no change so I dont think you have od even tho you received a Positive OPK, its happened to me befor. Have you tried meds to help with ovulation?

Hi I won't give up :) , fortunately I've had very clockwork cycles for the last 4 months, so I never thought of going on meds. My temps stayed up today and I did a fake temp for tomorrow, ff says o day was the 19th.

So confused! I guess all I can do is wait.. What's new right? Lol

Good luck to you dear! Where are you in your cycle?

Im so confused I dont no were im at in my cycle. After i got negative test, i went back in my chart and changed the light spotting i had to my period. BUT my heart is saying hun that wasnt a period so i went back and changed it and here is what it looks like :(

I Tested again just to be sure befor the party and its Negative. So ready for sat night to be here. Cause im loosing it here all iv thought about the last 2 weeks Baby this Baby That. Am I Pregnant? Why is this happening? Why is that happening? IM DONE With all the thinking. Time to have so fun!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2
Im so confused I dont no were im at in my cycle. After i got negative test, i went back in my chart and changed the light spotting i had to my period. BUT my heart is saying hun that wasnt a period so i went back and changed it and here is what it looks like :(

I Tested again just to be sure befor the party and its Negative. So ready for sat night to be here. Cause im loosing it here all iv thought about the last 2 weeks Baby this Baby That. Am I Pregnant? Why is this happening? Why is that happening? IM DONE With all the thinking. Time to have so fun!

I totally feel you! how long is your monthly cycle? Sorry if you've already said it in previous posts..

Hello,

Dont ever let anyone talk down to you like that, that makes me upset After 11 months of trying They started me on clomid, It made me sick so i went off of it. This is my First also. And me and my hubby already have a boy name picked out. :) Owen Hall :) I love the sound of it. And if its a girl i think ill name her Brooke. We have been TTC for a little over a yr but it seems like for ever when its something you want so bad. Every other girl in the fam is ether pregnant or already a mommy. Make sure you eat with the clomid it helps with the BLA feeling lol. Thats how i put it. It gave me head achs and i seemed to get a yeast infection every time i took it :( TMI sorry. My husband would think i was nuts if i started on a nursery all ready but i think its nice, gives you a feeling of hope a reminder to keep on trying I LIKE THAT :thumbup: Ill be your friend lol ill add you to my contacts, ever have any questions just ask

thank you soooo much i could really use a friend..and yeah we have people look at us like we are crazy. and our boy name is Vincent Andrew and for a girl i like Willow Marie or Grayson Marie he likes Veronica...i have two more days before my monthly friend comes..im hoping maybe we got lucky and i wont have to go on clomid. i already get really bad migraines..anyways dont worry about TMI it never bothers me at all..lol

I totally feel you! how long is your monthly cycle? Sorry if you've already said it in previous posts..

oh know thats fine :) (38,54,66) lol it ranges

Hi! i'm kind of new to the forums. can someone please help me with my chart? im confused! :)

My Ovulation Chart

When i click on it. Sends me to the website but all it says is HI lol try right clicking the chart and saving the pic. Then you can go to advanced post and add it as a attachment.

My Ovulation Chart

When i click on it. Sends me to the website but all it says is HI lol try right clicking the chart and saving the pic. Then you can go to advanced post and add it as a attachment.

there you go, try that!

Attachments

• mmichelle1.png
    mmichelle1.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member