Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...w-chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone.html Turtlemomma Lets me TTC buddies

wontgiveup- It was short- actually three days- I screwed up when filling out the info on ff. :) But yeah, really short still. I started Clomid last cycle so I think that mightve had something to do with it.

I am 22 and trying to concieve i am also new to this site..
I have been trying for almost a year and i dont know what we are doing wrong

I cant stand another bfn either. yes i am ttc. we've been trying for about 4 months now. af is due tmw so i will see then im hoping for a bfp!!! good luck to you and thank you for the help:)

Well if im not pregnant then im def ov cause I woke up the last two days with Ewcm?? so confused. And Bd didnt happen:cry: I havent tested yet so we shall see.
Im getting the ewcm?!?! I also got sick from the smell of food!

I'm reading that a lot of women have PCOS. When we were ttcing before my doctor had said she thought I had PCOS but she did an ultrasound and said it was negative and that my blood work was fine. I have a lot of other symptoms of PCOS for example irregular periods plus a very long cycle. I also have other symptoms as well. My DH and I just starting trying again and what I was wondering is if any ladies have had this experience or how exactly the doctor diagnosed PCOS? At this point I would take any advice.

On a plus note my OPK's came today from earlypregnancytest. I think my DH was more excited about that then I was. He can't wait to be a dad and I want to be able to give that to him.

Hi all.

My husband and I are on our 2nd cycle of TTC.We both are really impatient :) I don't really have any questions,just need a place to vent.I'm currently 4dpo,with my AF due Nov.10.I'm not very optimistic of getting a BFP on that day,but I will be testing anyway,just to put my mind at ease.All I can think of is POAS,but I know it's wayyyy too early for that.

I don't have any pregnancy symptoms,except for a dull pain,and sometimes pulling sensation in the lower right side of my belly.But that could be anything.Either way,I'm trying to stay realistic,so as not to get my hopes up,but I know when I get that BFP,I will be majorly disappointed anyway.

A little sad today! Bfn at 10 dpo :( I know it's early and I could actually be 8 dpo but how frustrating :(

I hope you girls who are about to test get bfps or are staying sane! Cuz I'm going crazy!

AND

Hi to all the newcomers! ��

Baby dust ��

I'm reading that a lot of women have PCOS. When we were ttcing before my doctor had said she thought I had PCOS but she did an ultrasound and said it was negative and that my blood work was fine. I have a lot of other symptoms of PCOS for example irregular periods plus a very long cycle. I also have other symptoms as well. My DH and I just starting trying again and what I was wondering is if any ladies have had this experience or how exactly the doctor diagnosed PCOS? At this point I would take any advice.

On a plus note my OPK's came today from earlypregnancytest. I think my DH was more excited about that then I was. He can't wait to be a dad and I want to be able to give that to him.

I was diagnosed with PCOS after going to the doctor because of long irregular cycles- they did a bunch of tests and found I had high testosterone levels.

I was diagnosed with PCOS after going to the doctor because of long irregular cycles- they did a bunch of tests and found I had high testosterone levels.

Iv seen two docs both said im a walking interpratation of PCOS but they never did any test made me mad!! :nope:

Iv seen two docs both said im a walking interpratation of PCOS but they never did any test made me mad!! :nope:

Yeah I've seen three and they said that I have all the symptoms and have done some testing but it never turns up anything. They just say that I should have no problems conceiving but obviously I have. After two yers of trying and one MC. It's just very irritating

Hello ladies,
When you had your blood tests done what were your testosterone levels?
Mine were 1.8 which the doctor said was on the boarder line of normal, so I have a scan on saturday to see if I have PCOS. Im really nervous about it but at least we will know what we are working with. We have been TTC for over 3yrs and had a ruptured ectopic in april.
Sending baby dust to everyone!!!

If you would like to follow my TTC and Ectopic Journey this is my blog
https://littlemisshomelife.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you for reading
xxx

hi very new to this, been ttc for 15 months now, have a 5 year old dd from a previous relationship, my dp also has a 8 year old son from another. i was on the marina coil for 3 years and had it removed 16 months ago when i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. I later had a mc at 11 weeks due to my cervix not closing. Since then we have been unable to fall pregnant,i am really worried something is wrong as on paper we should be ok? both young and healthy so what is going on. Every time af arrives my heart sinks :( i live very far away from friends/family so support would be lovely from other ladies going through a similar situation. Still finding my feet here, but is nice to rant :) p.s anyone had a similar situation and fell pregnant? Many thanks! xx

hi very new to this, been ttc for 15 months now, have a 5 year old dd from a previous relationship, my dp also has a 8 year old son from another. i was on the marina coil for 3 years and had it removed 16 months ago when i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. I later had a mc at 11 weeks due to my cervix not closing. Since then we have been unable to fall pregnant,i am really worried something is wrong as on paper we should be ok? both young and healthy so what is going on. Every time af arrives my heart sinks :( i live very far away from friends/family so support would be lovely from other ladies going through a similar situation. Still finding my feet here, but is nice to rant :) p.s anyone had a similar situation and fell pregnant? Many thanks! xx

geegirl...so sorry for your loss. There is alot of support here. I have only been a member for a few days but already I feel as if I can rant and it wont be minimized. Everyone here has been supportive and there is a wide variety of people who are in various stages of their struggling.

Hi all.

My husband and I are on our 2nd cycle of TTC.We both are really impatient :) I don't really have any questions,just need a place to vent.I'm currently 4dpo,with my AF due Nov.10.I'm not very optimistic of getting a BFP on that day,but I will be testing anyway,just to put my mind at ease.All I can think of is POAS,but I know it's wayyyy too early for that.

I don't have any pregnancy symptoms,except for a dull pain,and sometimes pulling sensation in the lower right side of my belly.But that could be anything.Either way,I'm trying to stay realistic,so as not to get my hopes up,but I know when I get that BFP,I will be majorly disappointed anyway.

Im confused lol You are ttc for a baby then why would you be majorly diappointed if you get a bfp. My apology if im reading this wrong. lol :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->