Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

A little sad today! Bfn at 10 dpo :( I know it's early and I could actually be 8 dpo but how frustrating :(

I hope you girls who are about to test get bfps or are staying sane! Cuz I'm going crazy!

AND

Hi to all the newcomers! ��

Baby dust ��

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-4.html
Come join us :)

A little sad today! Bfn at 10 dpo :( I know it's early and I could actually be 8 dpo but how frustrating :(

I hope you girls who are about to test get bfps or are staying sane! Cuz I'm going crazy!

AND

Baby dust ��

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-4.html

Thanks!!! not out yet.. still hoping !! hehe :haha:

Hi guys, had a positive OPK CD 11 which has been pretty standard for me the last couple f months, no obvious Ovulation signs though. Then yesterday which I'm guessing would be 5 DPO (if I O'd within 36 hourd of the pos OPK) i have had brown spotting, mainly when I wipe and a little tiny bit in my underwear and period like cramps. Trying not to get my hopes up and think about every little sign but hoping its not too early and could be implantation bleeding. AF is due on the 12-13th. Hoping to see a BFP this month, 10 months of trying is starting to take it's toll!

Hello ladies,
When you had your blood tests done what were your testosterone levels?
Mine were 1.8 which the doctor said was on the boarder line of normal, so I have a scan on saturday to see if I have PCOS. Im really nervous about it but at least we will know what we are working with. We have been TTC for over 3yrs and had a ruptured ectopic in april.
Sending baby dust to everyone!!!

My testosterone was 80- but I think the values are different in US and UK... I'n not sure how it translates.

AND

Baby dust ��

Thanks!!! not out yet.. still hoping !! hehe :haha:

Yeah that thread is for those who r hopeing for a BFP this nov and dec. :dust:

hi very new to this, been ttc for 15 months now, have a 5 year old dd from a previous relationship, my dp also has a 8 year old son from another. i was on the marina coil for 3 years and had it removed 16 months ago when i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. I later had a mc at 11 weeks due to my cervix not closing. Since then we have been unable to fall pregnant,i am really worried something is wrong as on paper we should be ok? both young and healthy so what is going on. Every time af arrives my heart sinks :( i live very far away from friends/family so support would be lovely from other ladies going through a similar situation. Still finding my feet here, but is nice to rant :) p.s anyone had a similar situation and fell pregnant? Many thanks! xx

I'm very new to this as well but have found it very supportive. Sorry for you lose I also had an MC 3 years ago. I have not had a BFP since then. There is always support here an it's nice to talk to people going through a similar situation.

hi very new to this, been ttc for 15 months now, have a 5 year old dd from a previous relationship, my dp also has a 8 year old son from another. i was on the marina coil for 3 years and had it removed 16 months ago when i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. I later had a mc at 11 weeks due to my cervix not closing. Since then we have been unable to fall pregnant,i am really worried something is wrong as on paper we should be ok? both young and healthy so what is going on. Every time af arrives my heart sinks :( i live very far away from friends/family so support would be lovely from other ladies going through a similar situation. Still finding my feet here, but is nice to rant :) p.s anyone had a similar situation and fell pregnant? Many thanks! xx

I'm very new to this as well but have found it very supportive. Sorry for you lose I also had an MC 3 years ago. I have not had a BFP since then. There is always support here an it's nice to talk to people going through a similar situation.
oh yes its lovely to have women who just understand you know? have you found out why its taken 3 years yet??? or are you also being told, 'just keep trying' pfft! xxx

Had a meltdown today. Have been totally fine the last 3 weeks not thinking about babies or temping or all my normal TTC stuff and then today, out of the blue, it hit me on the way in to work…this is the month. The sad month. Which totally sucks since this is my birthday month and I love my birthday. But…I was pregnant this time last year. I was about 8 weeks along at this point. We found out there was no heartbeat on the 21st. My D&C was the 23rd. Last November sucked. So it just caught me off guard and I melted this morning. Thank goodness for a really busy day at work. That helped. Hope everyone’s well and pregnancies are moving along wonderfully and there are more BFP’s that I haven’t noticed yet. :dust:

Had a meltdown today. Have been totally fine the last 3 weeks not thinking about babies or temping or all my normal TTC stuff and then today, out of the blue, it hit me on the way in to work…this is the month. The sad month. Which totally sucks since this is my birthday month and I love my birthday. But…I was pregnant this time last year. I was about 8 weeks along at this point. We found out there was no heartbeat on the 21st. My D&C was the 23rd. Last November sucked. So it just caught me off guard and I melted this morning. Thank goodness for a really busy day at work. That helped. Hope everyone’s well and pregnancies are moving along wonderfully and there are more BFP’s that I haven’t noticed yet. :dust:

Prayin you get a BFP during this TTC process. And Despite what happend In Nov of last yr(sorry for your loss) I hope That you can move fwd through this month with your head held high and know that Greater and Biger things will come your way i just no it ;) :hugs:

Hi,I'm new on this forum...it's my first forum....and i don't really now how it's working. We try to have a baby for 1 year and 6 months...unexplained infertility.Now I use M2 Tone Syrup , indian herbals. Somebody used this syrup for infertility problems?

QUOTE=StirCrazy;9816585]Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

We've opened this forum in an effort to help those trying to conceive their first feel a bit more at home, and gradually intergrate into the 'TTC Forums' without feeling thrown in at the deep end :)

The main forums can be a bit daunting, especially at busy times when we have a new post every second (and threads can end up at the bottom of the page within 15 minutes). This forum is an optional extra to anyone trying to conceive their first. The main TTC forum is open to everyone; where-as this forum is exclusively for first timers.

We hope you enjoy and find it of use :)

Regards,
The BnB Team[/QUOTE]

I didn't mentioned that I made an insemination in march 2012.All my test are ok, the AMH hormon is not so big ( Anti Mullerian Hormon) but I ovullate every month and my husbend spermogram is ok....I finished an accupuncture treatment and now we try with this indian herbs ( M2 Tone Syrup for me , and addyzoa capssules for my husband).If someone nows something about this...or have a reccomandation for what to do....It's very bad when you are diagnosticated with unexplained infertility....:nope:
Thanks for reading....hope an answer

hey all just got a question
i have pcos and finished my first round of clomid and have been using an ovulation tester (clear blue) anyway i know i ovulated (def change in discharge and temp) but nothing on my test wondering can i have such a low reading it doesn't pick it up has this happened to anyone else ?

:bfn: Woke up this morning and decided today is the day. I have to test. No missed AF yet but used First Response 6 days early. Obviously no luck. Guess I am gonna get another OPK test and try again next month.

hey all just got a question
i have pcos and finished my first round of clomid and have been using an ovulation tester (clear blue) anyway i know i ovulated (def change in discharge and temp) but nothing on my test wondering can i have such a low reading it doesn't pick it up has this happened to anyone else ?

Personally, I rarely get a true positive on the OPK's- I get 1 day of very close to positive (When I know I'm close to OV time I take 2-3 a day), then it fades the next day. They've confirmed I am ovulating, so it means my lh surge is just really short, but not anything to worry about.

Did you get a near positive? Have you been using the OPK 1X/day?

oh yes its lovely to have women who just understand you know? have you found out why its taken 3 years yet??? or are you also being told, 'just keep trying' pfft! xxx

Yes I find it hard when everyone around you just says relax it will happen. I'm not trying to be mean but they don't understand what's its like unless you are in the situation. I've been told by the doctors just to give it time and it will happen. Well I've tried that and it doesn't seem to work! Frustrating is what it is for me!

Frustrated i couldnt agree more. Sorry if this afends anyone but When people say stop stressing and trying so hard and it will happen PISSES ME OFF lol :growlmad:

So happy right now, Just got a positive OPK excited hope we catch that egg :happydance: :sex::spermy::dust: Everyone
What do you think of my test/2pics of the same test :thumbup:

Attachments

• positive opk.jpg
    positive opk.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • positive opk2.jpg
    positive opk2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
Frustrated i couldnt agree more. Sorry if this afends anyone but When people say stop stressing and trying so hard and it will happen PISSES ME OFF lol :growlmad:

So happy right now, Just got a positive OPK excited hope we catch that egg :happydance: :sex::spermy::dust: Everyone

woohoo:happydance: I would say that is a positive. happy :sex:

woohoo:happydance: I would say that is a positive. happy :sex:

YAY :happydance: and i just checked my cm, Iv had creamy cm all day And now i have very very stretchy CM (EWCM) YAY lol its hubbys b day looks like hes going to get a double treat today lmao :sex::haha:

I agree completely is makes me mad. I also got a positive opk today here hoping. Hope it works good for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->