Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Frustrated i couldnt agree more. Sorry if this afends anyone but When people say stop stressing and trying so hard and it will happen PISSES ME OFF lol :growlmad:

So happy right now, Just got a positive OPK excited hope we catch that egg :happydance: :sex::spermy::dust: Everyone
What do you think of my test/2pics of the same test :thumbup:

I agree completely is makes me mad. I also got a positive opk today here hoping. Hope it works good for you :)

Heres to us both then :dust::friends:lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...w-chart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone.html Come join us

hey all just got a question
i have pcos and finished my first round of clomid and have been using an ovulation tester (clear blue) anyway i know i ovulated (def change in discharge and temp) but nothing on my test wondering can i have such a low reading it doesn't pick it up has this happened to anyone else ?

Personally, I rarely get a true positive on the OPK's- I get 1 day of very close to positive (When I know I'm close to OV time I take 2-3 a day), then it fades the next day. They've confirmed I am ovulating, so it means my lh surge is just really short, but not anything to worry about.

Did you get a near positive? Have you been using the OPK 1X/day?

no but i had lines on the test everyday but no smile lines never got darker but u could always see them i took clomid ovulated like 3 days later even though ment to be 5 -10 days now tody 4 days after ovulation i have a brown discharge :nope: thought this was the month for us i also have light cramping :growlmad:

thank you for ur reply

i have pcos and finished my first round of clomid and have been using an ovulation tester (clear blue) anyway i know i ovulated (def change in discharge and temp) but nothing on my test wondering can i have such a low reading it doesn't pick it up has this happened to anyone else ?

Personally, I rarely get a true positive on the OPK's- I get 1 day of very close to positive (When I know I'm close to OV time I take 2-3 a day), then it fades the next day. They've confirmed I am ovulating, so it means my lh surge is just really short, but not anything to worry about.

no but i had lines on the test everyday but no smile lines never got darker but u could always see them i took clomid ovulated like 3 days later even though ment to be 5 -10 days now tody 4 days after ovulation i have a brown discharge :nope: thought this was the month for us i also have light cramping :growlmad:

thank you for ur reply

It is possible you are having early implantation bleeding... or sometimes clomid can cause mid-cycle spotting...

Hey ladies!! Im finally crawling out of my corner after getting my BFN last wknd. Then the witch showed the very next day!! :witch:

Well...theres always this cycle! Im trying to get back into positive mode.

BDn and Baby Dust to all

thank you for ur reply

It is possible you are having early implantation bleeding... or sometimes clomid can cause mid-cycle spotting...

i hope implantation bleeding :cloud9:
counting down the days 12 to go hubby has a count down alarm on his phone he cant wait

Hey girls,

I'm new to this and in the process of TTC with my man.
My boyfriend has a &YO daughter who lives in England with her Mum and we have reached the stage where we would like to start a family of our own. It's all very exciting and something I've been wishing would happen for a while now (Having not "trying" but not preventing either).

I ovulated on the 1st November and we have been having sex twice a day on my fertile days. Having now trying for baby #1 I am new to working out the timing and ways around improving my chances of conceiving, so any help would be appreciated.

-My next O is on the 29th November, but I've also got PCOS so I take it I should be trying daily as well?

Goodluck to everyone!
I hope we can share this journey together x

Hey girls,

My boyfriend has a &YO daughter who lives in England with her Mum and we have reached the stage where we would like to start a family of our own. It's all very exciting and something I've been wishing would happen for a while now (Having not "trying" but not preventing either).

I ovulated on the 1st November and we have been having sex twice a day on my fertile days. Having now trying for baby #1 I am new to working out the timing and ways around improving my chances of conceiving, so any help would be appreciated.

-My next O is on the 29th November, but I've also got PCOS so I take it I should be trying daily as well?

Goodluck to everyone!

"YAY":happydance: Come join us Were all hopeing for a BFP for christmas
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-10.html

Woke up to the most excrutiating cramping and some spotting.:cry:

Can't remember a time when it has been this bad.

Hey girls,

Goodluck to everyone!

"YAY":happydance: Come join us Were all hopeing for a BFP for christmas
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-10.html

Fingers crossed hey! All I want for Christmas is to be pregnant.
We are both so excited and I'm remaining positive as I don't have PCOS very bad, besides irregularity (which are getting better)
GOODLUCK GIRLS!

So ready for that BFP! Havent been to obsessive this month so hopedully it helps!

Oh the 2 week wait how I hate you. Hoping for a BFP but I guess I'm feeling down at the same time because I don't expect to see one. Anyone else feeling this way?

Thank you for welcoming me to the BNB trying to conceive forum. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a little over 2 years and nothing yet. It is beginning to get a little frustrated and my husband deploys every year for 6 months and that makes everything a lot harder.

Hi everyone!

I am brand new to this site - was browsing the web, came across a forum when searching "ttc with irregular cycles" type of topics, and decided to join. My husband and I have been married for a little over 2 years.

For the first year, babies weren't really on the brain - we both wanted a family, but for that moment in time we wanted some alone time. At about a year and a half, we'd had it with waiting! lol. Throughout this entire time, though, there had been no contraception and no other form of protection (out motto was basically if one came along, it would be a good thing).

Around May this past year, we decided we wanted to try to get my irregular cycles on track to try to make getting pregnant easier. Took Provera for 10 days, "jump started" a cycle, went on with our usual days, still no baby. So last month we decided we want to really start trying. I meet with my doc this coming Thursday to figure out what we can do! :)

Hi everyone!

I am brand new to this site - was browsing the web, came across a forum when searching "ttc with irregular cycles" type of topics, and decided to join. My husband and I have been married for a little over 2 years.

For the first year, babies weren't really on the brain - we both wanted a family, but for that moment in time we wanted some alone time. At about a year and a half, we'd had it with waiting! lol. Throughout this entire time, though, there had been no contraception and no other form of protection (out motto was basically if one came along, it would be a good thing).

Around May this past year, we decided we wanted to try to get my irregular cycles on track to try to make getting pregnant easier. Took Provera for 10 days, "jump started" a cycle, went on with our usual days, still no baby. So last month we decided we want to really start trying. I meet with my doc this coming Thursday to figure out what we can do! :)

welcome hun :flower:

Hi everyone!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-13.html
Come on over grl, I have irregular cycles to.

Oh the 2 week wait how I hate you. Hoping for a BFP but I guess I'm feeling down at the same time because I don't expect to see one. Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm feeling the exact same way! I've had so many different 'symptoms' that I don't usually have but I know deep down it's probably all in my head and I'm definitely not expecting a BFP this month. Makes the TWW a lot harder, and longer don't you agree? But still fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->