Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Oh the 2 week wait how I hate you. Hoping for a BFP but I guess I'm feeling down at the same time because I don't expect to see one. Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm feeling the exact same way! I've had so many different 'symptoms' that I don't usually have but I know deep down it's probably all in my head and I'm definitely not expecting a BFP this month. Makes the TWW a lot harder, and longer don't you agree? But still fingers crossed for you!

I know exactly what you mean by feeling symptoms and thinking they are all in your head. I'm not expecting a BFP either but I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us. The two weeks seem to take forever. I just wish I knew now and didn't have to wait.

Things are finally starting to happen as i finally got a referral for the infertility clinic yesterday after 15months of waiting! WOOOO. currently in my 2 week wait.... again 5 days too go :) but fully expecting af as per! but as i said things are moving ^_^ x bd xxx

hey all just got a question
i have pcos and finished my first round of clomid and have been using an ovulation tester (clear blue) anyway i know i ovulated (def change in discharge and temp) but nothing on my test wondering can i have such a low reading it doesn't pick it up has this happened to anyone else ?

Personally, I rarely get a true positive on the OPK's- I get 1 day of very close to positive (When I know I'm close to OV time I take 2-3 a day), then it fades the next day. They've confirmed I am ovulating, so it means my lh surge is just really short, but not anything to worry about.

Did you get a near positive? Have you been using the OPK 1X/day?[/QUOTE

no but i had lines on the test everyday but no smile lines never got darker but u could always see them i took clomid ovulated like 3 days later even though ment to be 5 -10 days now tody 4 days after ovulation i have a brown discharge :nope: thought this was the month for us i also have light cramping :growlmad:

thank you for ur reply

It is possible you are having early implantation bleeding... or sometimes clomid can cause mid-cycle spotting...

:O( so im still bleeding like its just brown discharge and only small amounts :O( so sad atm knowing its a big fat no again after 4 years is killing me im 23 and nothing helps getting up for work and putting a smile on is prob the hardest thing :nope: nothing changes its so hard to stay happy toady sorry just needed a vent

Hello to everyone!!! I have tried ttc before but gave it a break to go back to school now we are starting again. I have PCOS and didn't find out til about 2yrs. ago. I am just looking for encouragement and prayers. My husband is military so that cuts or ime down even more but e are ready to start this journey. Friday i go for my check up and to talk to dr. about the steps to take. Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Hi I am new to forms so I do apologise as I don't understand any of the language ie, cd?

I came off the implant in May this year and had lots of problems with not having periods then 2 months ago I started Yee. but then this month I was late, well thhought I was but now not sure wether it just my body still catching up. I was 13 days late of course you start to think and hope but 2 neg tests later I realised it wasn't to be this month as I started yesterday :(
I do hope this month is the month:)
MY sister (younger ) gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last week, this was an unplanned unwanted child at the time. So im sure you can imagined how hard it is for me at the moment I am so happy for them and love him so much. but I come home crying all the time knowing it should be me:(

Monkeydo I hope you get the good results @))))

geegirl good luck to you both and congratulations on getting your fertile treatment ***baby dust***

Hi I am new to forms so I do apologise as I don't understand any of the language ie, cd?

I came off the implant in May this year and had lots of problems with not having periods then 2 months ago I started Yee. but then this month I was late, well thhought I was but now not sure wether it just my body still catching up. I was 13 days late of course you start to think and hope but 2 neg tests later I realised it wasn't to be this month as I started yesterday :(
I do hope this month is the month:)
MY sister (younger ) gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last week, this was an unplanned unwanted child at the time. So im sure you can imagined how hard it is for me at the moment I am so happy for them and love him so much. but I come home crying all the time knowing it should be me:(

Monkeydo I hope you get the good results @))))

geegirl good luck to you both and congratulations on getting your fertile treatment ***baby dust***

Nearly new here as well. I had to look everything up when I saw them so I hope this saves you some time.

CD= cycle day
DPO=days past ovulation
BFN=big fat no ..negative on test BFP=big fat positive on test
CP=chemical pregnancy
OPK=ovulation predictor kit
POAS=pee on a stick
MC=miscarry
AF="aunt flo", the witch, your period
NTNP=not trying not preventing
TTC=trying to concieve
tww=two week wait
bbt=basal body temp
bd=baby dance, sex DTD=doing the dance, sex BD
cm=cervical mucus EWCM=eggwhite cervical mucus
DH=dear husband DD=dear daughter etc.

Hi I'm new to this forum but have been having a look for the past week :wave:

This will be my first month me and my OH have been TTC'ing and to be honest I'm a bit paranoid :/

I know it's early days but I feel like I will never get pregnant :( I have wanted a baby for so long and now that we are trying I'm scared incase were trying too hard (ie) I'm constantly thinking about it everyday... Is this natural ?x

I'm glad I have came across this forum as it awnsers a lot of questions

xxxx

Welcome! This is a good place to let out your steam. I hope it happens right away for you. Good luck! My DH and i have been going strong since February and still no luck. We had a chemical in August and i thought that was our big break but it wasn't so we're just hoping and praying it happens soon. Just hang in there if it doesn't happen right away. It's very natural in the beginning to be paranoid and constantly thinking about it. If it gets too bad, try one month with a relaxed approach. Less stress could be just the key. Good luck!

I am new to all of this. My you ladies have the stories! We have just started ttc. I have been tracking everything except body temp. I don't know what all theses abbreviations stand for. Lets just say im a little lost. But I do wish everyone of you girls the best of luck.

Welcome newbies. Here you go. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

So weird knowing i'm ovulating today or tomorrow and knowing we can't BD...sort of frustrating. We are having to do everything the complete opposite that we've been doing the last 9 months and that's NOT do it during this fertile week this month or next...ugh! Driving me crazy! Still waiting on doc to call back with pathology results on the polyps and to get my appointment in the books for my next D&C to remove the polyps. But in the meantime, I'm trying to relax and just chill a little and get my fitness on! I'm just hoping we can start trying again by December. FX'd!!! Love ya'll and hope everyone's well! I'll go back through and catch up soon. :hugs:

I must have missed something. Why can't you bd? All ok?

because of my upcoming surgery...see my signature and other posts? Had a hysteroscopy in October and they couldn't get through to see what they needed to because of redundant tissue so they have to go in and dig deeper and that procedure is next Friday. Doc said no "trying" until after that's all over with so I've just been trying to have fun with friends and relax the last month or so.

Hello guys! I am new to this forum! My partner and I are trying to conceive! We got pregnant march 2012 but at 5 months had a miscarriage. Doctor stated we should wait cycle... So here we are it took us 8 months to conceive so I just wish it doesn't take us that long we will inseminate Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! Hopefully it's our month.. I've been doing the temperature on fertilityfriend.com and use opk! I am so excited to start again in this ttc journey!! Hopefully I will find other ppl that are on the same situation as we are trying to conceive!!! :)

Got my positive OPK today! Haven't BD since Sunday morning so I hope DH is ready... :)

Got my positive OPK today! Haven't BD since Sunday morning so I hope DH is ready... :)

YAY turtlemomma :happydance: happy :sex::spermy: lol
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-23.html
Hope we all get are BFP this cycle :dust:

Hi everyone

I am new to this site. I think it is wonderfull to have poeple to talk to. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for 7 months now. First doctor said I have endo, BUT afterwards he showed me the pictures of the laparosdcopy, there were 2 little spots. Then he said i don't ovulate on my own. Tried Femare for one cycle but did not work and then he wanted to give me a very expencive shot, which we could'nt afford, so I spoke to another docter in another town and he is helping me now over the phone. Long story short. I am now on Fertomid for 2nd cycle. O'd first cycle on day 15, now on CD 15, still -opk, but i'm bloated and have weard cramps!!!

This is very frustrating!!!!

Does anyone relate to this? Would love to hear your stories and meet some poeple.

PS. where do you all get these cute pictures thas flashing and what not?!!

Hi everyone

I am new to this site. I think it is wonderfull to have poeple to talk to. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for 7 months now. First doctor said I have endo, BUT afterwards he showed me the pictures of the laparosdcopy, there were 2 little spots. Then he said i don't ovulate on my own. Tried Femare for one cycle but did not work and then he wanted to give me a very expencive shot, which we could'nt afford, so I spoke to another docter in another town and he is helping me now over the phone. Long story short. I am now on Fertomid for 2nd cycle. O'd first cycle on day 15, now on CD 15, still -opk, but i'm bloated and have weard cramps!!!

This is very frustrating!!!!

Does anyone relate to this? Would love to hear your stories and meet some poeple.

PS. where do you all get these cute pictures thas flashing and what not?!!

Hey Mariette, I am new to BnB too. As far as the flashy things- if you look to the right of where you start to input yout post they are all right there. If you click [more] there are a whole bunch of other ones too.

Yesterday- My GYN told me after looking at my u/s and bloodwork that I have PCOS. I will be visiting the fertility doctor today, and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do for us. We've been TTC for 5 months now and apparently have not ovulated for at least 4 of those months. I'll let you know what he prescribes. Who knows... maybe it will be the same as what you were on.

Don't get discouraged. My GYN told me yesterday that it takes the average healthy couple 1 year to conceive. I know it doesn't seem like that when EVERYONE around us gets pregnant out of the blue or in the first month of TTC. But- hey... dr. knows best, right?

BDn :sex: & Baby Dust :dust: to everyone :flower:

Hello to everyone!!! I have tried ttc before but gave it a break to go back to school now we are starting again. I have PCOS and didn't find out til about 2yrs. ago. I am just looking for encouragement and prayers. My husband is military so that cuts or ime down even more but e are ready to start this journey. Friday i go for my check up and to talk to dr. about the steps to take. Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck!!! :hugs:

[-o&lt;<-- I just said a prayer for you! Good luck!!!

Hello, I am new here, my hubby and I have been TTC for 10 months. I have nothing that should be preventing me as far as I know everything came back %100. Guess we just have to wait :) I think its good to have peopleto share thejourney with. :)

Hi All-

Hubby and I have been TTC for 6 months and have done 3 IUIS. I am CD25 today and have lots of cramping on the left side. We did 2 IUI's on CD14 and 15 I have had this cramping for about 3 days now. I ovulated on the right side this month so I don't think it can be implantation cramping, can it? Any advice would be amazing. I am going crazy and have taken 6 tests because I feel like these cramps could mean pregnant? Please let me know ladies ;) :confused:

YEs No matter how much you Want a baby and even if you think about it all the time thats not going to stop you from getn pregnant so when people tell you just stop thinking about it and it will happen isnt nessarly true. But what they do mean by that is dont constantly say to your self I cant get pregnant cause that stress isnt good for your body, realy no stress is good for your body but thats not going to stop you from getn pregnant :) so keep your head up girl. And have sex every other day or Every 3 days. :) this way you dont have to worry about if you ovulated or when your going to ovulate because you will have the BDn covered. NO worrys. Have fun and focus on other things.

This is perfect advice!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"