Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello :)

Hubby & I have been TTC since July. Last 2 months I've been using OPK and all negative. Dr says to try one more month and then I'll try Clomid if I still don't get a positive. AF is due the 21st, but not feeling very hopeful since I don't know if I Ovulated. How often does everyone test OPK?

Hello everyone! I haven't logged on since June- sorry! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm having a bit of a tough time lately. Gettin exhausted trying month after month... Last month had an IUI and got a BFN. This month they have me still on the puregon injections and always on the metformin. Although taking those meds I had an u/s today and still nocturne follicles. They have increased the puregon for the next three days and I go back for another u/s Thursday. This time the doc is talking about IVF. I'm scared, I'm tired, I cry a lot...

I'm sorry fitmommy you're having such a tough time. Hang in there. I hope you get preggers before IVF but if that's the route you have to go, i hope it works for you. I've heard lots of success stories with that. It's expensive but would be worth it if you got a baby or babies in the end! :) Cheer up sweetie...try to. Have a drink...or several! Hang with friends, take a bubble bath...anything. These are things I do to keep my mind off this hard stuff. :hugs:

Hello :)

Hubby & I have been TTC since July. Last 2 months I've been using OPK and all negative. Dr says to try one more month and then I'll try Clomid if I still don't get a positive. AF is due the 21st, but not feeling very hopeful since I don't know if I Ovulated. How often does everyone test OPK?

It depends how long your cycles are but I have a 28-31 day cycle and I start testing on cd 11 or 12 and go until after the obvious halfway point or until i get a positive. You should test twice a day to make sure you don't miss your surge. Good luck!

AmandaWI-Well i have long cycles they range every cycle. I say cycle cause i dont have a period every month some times every other month. Anyways i ordered OPKs from earlypregnacytest.com I got 50opks with 15free HPTs for 34 somthing i think. So around CD 12 i start testing regularly :) It worked this time around glad i had them handy.

welcome! im new to this too... i start testing couple if days after my period ends bout day 10 as i have 25/26 day cycle. good luck!

My cycle is usually around 30-32 days. The last 2 months I started around cd10 and tested for about 2 weeks. What time of the day does everyone test? I've tried about 6am & 6pm, but I'm not sure if I should be doing it mid day. I'm sick of seeing negatives :( I just feel lost with all of this!

Wontgiveup - I'll have to check that website, that sounds like a good deal. Thanks :)

Your very welcome. Were do you chart at?
I test at 3pm every day and if i get a close positive ill test again about 8:30 or 10pm :) I dont recomend testing in the morning ever...
Me a bazzb were just talking about how everyone on are thread disapeared lol you can come join us to if youdlike.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-31.html
Anyone else is very welcome to come to :) Im apart of several cause you can never have enough friends to talk to during this TTC 2ww stressful time.

I am 28 and my hubby is 30. we have been ttc for 5months now and I am hoping that this month is the month :)
A couple of weeks ago, I had a ruptured ovarian cyst that caused an emergency room visit. I guess I'm scared about what this might mean...if this might affect our chances...but the doctors said there is no reason to worry about anything at this point. Anyhow, I'm not sure about all the abbreviations yet but I'm glad to have found this site and meet others who are also going through this...

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I am 28 and my hubby is 30. we have been ttc for 5months now and I am hoping that this month is the month :)
A couple of weeks ago, I had a ruptured ovarian cyst that caused an emergency room visit. I guess I'm scared about what this might mean...if this might affect our chances...but the doctors said there is no reason to worry about anything at this point. Anyhow, I'm not sure about all the abbreviations yet but I'm glad to have found this site and meet others who are also going through this...

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Welcome heres a site thats helps with lingo :)
https://www.twoweekwait.com/articles/ttc-online-lingo-dictionary

Hello all, my husband and I recenlty had our second anniversary and started ttc right about that time (back in Sept). We haven't had any luck so far. Also right after we started trying I found out I have homozygous MTHFR and my OB/GYN placed me on a special folate supplement and prescription strength prenatal vitamin. I have irregular cycles so it's been hard to know exactly when I'm ovulating and my husband and I want to wait a little longer until we buy OPK's. Any suggestions for timing?

I have very bad irregular Cycles as well, And i do suggest the opks anyways, At earlypregnacytest.com you can get 50 of them for 34$ something along with 15 free preg test. These test work great... They have pay pal to!
Weve been trying for 2 yrs. We tryed clomid and provera but decided to just try the natural way again, do to the extra stress that came along with the scripts that and they made me sick, so the opks have realy helpd just started useing them this cycle. Got my first + on CD 24
If i wasnt testing i wouldnt have known to BD at the right times, Cause i some times Dont ov till much latter in my cycle. CD34 or 50 something lol. SO they help a LOT WITH TIMEING :)
:dust:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-35.html

Hi ladies.

Both me and OH are 22, have our own house and both in good jobs. We've recently decided to NTNP. I'm not very good with remembering to temp at the same time of day, or with the stress of making sure we BD during my fertile days. So we agreed to NTNP instead. I track AF and CM using apps on my iPad to get some idea when I'm OVing etc.

I'm currently 4dpo and hopeful this month. Without using OPKs I'm pretty sure I ovulated on cd16. My cycle rarely changes and I tend to OV around the same couple of days every month.

Here's to testing December 1st. :)

Good luck everyone!!
Xx

Hi ladies.

I hope you dont mind me joining you, I am needing some advice from any who have had BFP's.

I am 5 days late for AF. Had cramps and sharp pains, pressure, bloating and twingy pinches in lower abdominals and pains left of belly button sharp ones and like have pulled a muscle 10 days ago for a few days which have now gone. cervix high n soft, lotion CM which seems dryer today. Any idea whats going on lol. Lower tummy hurts when pushed too! I hope I am pregnant but wouldnt be surprized that because I want it so much that I am delaying my period.

I have got BFN's with Ebay cheapies.

other symptoms from previous days as feeling fine now were migraine for 9 days straight, mild nausea when woke, stuffy nose, sore throat, sneezing loads, cervix has been high since ov'd. nipples feel a bit sore, boobs feel full. mild cramping on and off since 5dpo. now 18dpo.

help?

Thanks for your input, very much appreciated! I will definitely check out the OPKs at the site you suggested.

Hello all! I am new to this site, my Husband and I decided in August we wanted to try soonish to increase our family, so I got off my BCP's. We didn't actively start trying until October, as I wanted my cycles to be regular before we started TTC.

Today I'm day 19 in my cycle and I keep having these slight cramps in my uterus. I've also noticed it seems like my sense of smell is more sensitive than normal...I'm hoping that this month my DH and I will get our BFP. Any suggestions as to whether or not this may indicate implantation cramping?

If you're cycles are pretty regular then I'd start tracking your days, cervial mucous/position on a ovulation calender or you could get the OPK's which would give you a more accurate result than just the calender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->