Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Check out my journal for my surgery update! Also...a couple of other things. Hope all is well with everyone! :dust:

I have very unusual periods. I tend to be on the very late side doctors has done blood work everything came back fine. I thought I would start taking my temp so I can figure out when I ovulated. My temps are all over the place so I don't feel like they are accurate. I talked to the nurse and she said to try opk, so I did. I wasnt going to start testing until a little later in my cycle but I ended up testing on cd11 because I had an unusual side pain. Tested and it was positive! I never noticed actual ovulation. So today I decided to test again just because and I got another positive on cd 23. I also took hpt and it was negative. Is it common or bad to test positive twice in one cycle?

Hey ladies! I have been gone for about six months. I was pregnant with my first, due to clomid. We lost our daughter on May 2, 2012 to Chorioamnionitis. We are now attempting to try for another baby. I hope we have some good news soon. Hope to talk to you all again!

I have very unusual periods. I tend to be on the very late side doctors has done blood work everything came back fine. I thought I would start taking my temp so I can figure out when I ovulated. My temps are all over the place so I don't feel like they are accurate. I talked to the nurse and she said to try opk, so I did. I wasnt going to start testing until a little later in my cycle but I ended up testing on cd11 because I had an unusual side pain. Tested and it was positive! I never noticed actual ovulation. So today I decided to test again just because and I got another positive on cd 23. I also took hpt and it was negative. Is it common or bad to test positive twice in one cycle?

DO you temp?
Its very common to Get a +opk To gear up for o and Fail, And then Gear up to actualy O the second time around that you get your BFP, The One only way to no if you indeed ovulated is to keep track of your temps. Fertilityfriend.com is a great place to do this.. OPKs work great when you have irregular cycles, Dont worry my temps are very erattic to Youll still should show a clear Thermal shift after ov If you indeed ovd..

Hey ladies! I have been gone for about six months. I was pregnant with my first, due to clomid. We lost our daughter on May 2, 2012 to Chorioamnionitis. We are now attempting to try for another baby. I hope we have some good news soon. Hope to talk to you all again!

Sorry for your loss creed. Fx and prayers to you!

ttcreed- so sorry for your loss, Hope you have a sticky bean real soon :)

Hi ladies! Just wanted to introduce myself, this is my first time on this site! I am 27 and me and my hubby are ttc our first baby! Its became just a small obsession, doing all we can to improve our chances! Hope to speak to yous all again...good luck!! x

I do temp but there is no consistency but I did see a clear spike today. We will see what happens tomorrow. If I did o it should stay what it is right?

Hi Ladies!! New to this site!! TTC 1st! Had a mc two years ago, been on Clomid and Metformin, nothing happend. Next step is HSG! heard sooo many success stories, i hope I'll be able to share with u mine!!!!

Baby Dust to all!!! :) :D

Hi Ladies!! New to this site!! TTC 1st! Had a mc two years ago, been on Clomid and Metformin, nothing happend. Next step is HSG! heard sooo many success stories, i hope I'll be able to share with u mine!!!!

Baby Dust to all!!! :) :D

Welcome you can join this thread to if youd like ill leave link :happydance:
:dust::dust:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rt-new-start-dec-jan-testers-babydust-50.html

Hi Guys

I just got my first 4 pregnancy tests. I went mad to make sure. Hubby and I are vere excited!!

Mariette

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving !
So, i'm now 6 dpo...praying hard that this month is the month :)
I don't know what I should be doing to maximize implantation...does anyone have any advice?

Dreaming baby dreams! :thumbup:

Hey ladies!

My body geared up to O twice this month i had EWMC and HS cervix and no temp rise to tell me i ovulated. Today i started spotting, looks like my AF is coming. Has any of you experienced something like that before?

Hey ladies!

My body geared up to O twice this month i had EWMC and HS cervix and no temp rise to tell me i ovulated. Today i started spotting, looks like my AF is coming. Has any of you experienced something like that before?

Yep, You have had a anovulatory cycle, Its normal to have at least one a yr so iv been told, but if you have them often then you should talk to a doc..

Hey ladies!

Yep, You have had a anovulatory cycle, Its normal to have at least one a yr so iv been told, but if you have them often then you should talk to a doc..

Ahhhhhh that's what i was afraid of... Now when our timing was perfect this happens. I can't believe it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->