Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

IceQueen86 Im sorry I know how heart breaking that is.. But look at it this way You have more time to get ready for baby and on my thread we have a saying
INM-ANM (if not this month-always next month) :) Youll see that BFP soon, In the meentime That just means you got extra time to plan for baby with out the hasel of knowing he/she will be here in 9months :)

Hey ladies!

My body geared up to O twice this month i had EWMC and HS cervix and no temp rise to tell me i ovulated. Today i started spotting, looks like my AF is coming. Has any of you experienced something like that before?

Yep, You have had a anovulatory cycle, Its normal to have at least one a yr so iv been told, but if you have them often then you should talk to a doc..

Ahhhhhh that's what i was afraid of... Now when our timing was perfect this happens. I can't believe it :dohh:

Sorry Icequeen.. it happened to me last month.. geared up to o twice and then finally o'd so maybe there's still hope! Fx to you

IceQueen86 Im sorry I know how heart breaking that is.. But look at it this way You have more time to get ready for baby and on my thread we have a saying
INM-ANM (if not this month-always next month) :) Youll see that BFP soon, In the meentime That just means you got extra time to plan for baby with out the hasel of knowing he/she will be here in 9months :)

You are right about INM-ANM :D I started thinking that what if it was ovulation spotting i had today :shrug: I'm staying positive until tomorrow then it will be either temp rise or temp drop .. FX

Hey ladies!

My body geared up to O twice this month i had EWMC and HS cervix and no temp rise to tell me i ovulated. Today i started spotting, looks like my AF is coming. Has any of you experienced something like that before?

Yep, You have had a anovulatory cycle, Its normal to have at least one a yr so iv been told, but if you have them often then you should talk to a doc..

Ahhhhhh that's what i was afraid of... Now when our timing was perfect this happens. I can't believe it :dohh:

Sorry Icequeen.. it happened to me last month.. geared up to o twice and then finally o'd so maybe there's still hope! Fx to you

Thanks i hope to see temp rise tomorrow :) What CD did you finally ovulate?

The spotting thing is so true its very possible its O spotting, so BD just in case :)

You are right about INM-ANM :D I started thinking that what if it was ovulation spotting i had today :shrug: I'm staying positive until tomorrow then it will be either temp rise or temp drop .. FX

From the looks of your chart it doesnt look like you have geared up to o at all! Infact are you sure That +opk was a true positive... I think youll o some time with n the next 2 weeks for sure. You may just be a Late o'er this month perfectly fine :) So just keep up the :sex: just in case, every other day or so to cover basics :)

Hey ladies!

Thanks i hope to see temp rise tomorrow :) What CD did you finally ovulate?

I think CD 22.. and then this month super early at CD 15.. usually CD 18.. i think it's because I ran quite a bit on days of o..

hello everyone i have lots of questions and not sure how to post on here?! But I have been temping this month, checking my cervix, and using OPK.

First question why would my temp go from steady 97.58 to 97.45 for 5 days then go up to 97.90 for only TWO days now is low again 97.33? I thought the high temp would mean that i ovulated. Because i had been having EWCM and my cervix is high. But the OPK is always negative i use morning urine.

Some guidance would be greatly appreciated!!! :help:

hello everyone i have lots of questions and not sure how to post on here?! But I have been temping this month, checking my cervix, and using OPK.

First question why would my temp go from steady 97.58 to 97.45 for 5 days then go up to 97.90 for only TWO days now is low again 97.33? I thought the high temp would mean that i ovulated. Because i had been having EWCM and my cervix is high. But the OPK is always negative i use morning urine.

Try testing in the afternoon between 2-4/ Somehow it is supposed to make a difference.

Try testing in the afternoon between 2-4/ Somehow it is supposed to make a difference.

Thanks for the response! I can't check then because i'm working till 6ish. But I thought BBT needed to be checked right away before you even get out of bed in the am or is this incorrect?

From the looks of your chart it doesnt look like you have geared up to o at all! Infact are you sure That +opk was a true positive... I think youll o some time with n the next 2 weeks for sure. You may just be a Late o'er this month perfectly fine :) So just keep up the :sex: just in case, every other day or so to cover basics :)

I can't be 100% sure that it was +opk cos control line was very light too but 2 lines were the same color. I don't trust opk's so this is not my main fertility sign. The reason i think i geared up to O is ewmc and super high soft open cervix, 2 main signs that your O is close.

Thanks for the response! I can't check then because i'm working till 6ish. But I thought BBT needed to be checked right away before you even get out of bed in the am or is this incorrect?

You have to take your temp the first thing in the morning before you get out of the bed, before you talk etc. and at the same time everyday :)

Hi Mimzy:

Your temps can go up and down until you have a very visible shift in temp for more than 3 days... The day it goes up is when they say you o'd. I suggest bding if you have Ewcm (you're lucky I don't have much). As for opk I would check in the pm just as the other ladies say, that way it has enough time to accumulate.

Hope this helps! Good luck to you :hugs:

https://www.fun-kids-stuff.com/basaltemperaturecharting.html

Hi Ladies,
I am super confused.. I only started charting as missed period and wanted more insight so am missing the beginning of my chart, can any of you charting pro's give me any clues as to whats going on here.

I really thought I ovulated either day 14/15 or 21st as had stabbing left ovary pains and cramps but negitive opk's but when got pos opk's cm and cp are not signaling ovulation. .....HELP?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Hi Ladies,
I am super confused.. I only started charting as missed period and wanted more insight so am missing the beginning of my chart, can any of you charting pro's give me any clues as to whats going on here.

I really thought I ovulated either day 14/15 or 21st as had stabbing left ovary pains and cramps but negitive opk's but when got pos opk's cm and cp are not signaling ovulation. .....HELP?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Hi! Can't see you chart. You need a different link. Under your chart on FF page is ''Share'' button, click on it and then copy and paste bbCode Code here. There's 2 links either one will work ;)

My Ovulation Chart
lol, thanks, hope that worked ha!

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
lol, thanks, hope that worked ha!

My Ovulation Chart

hi wannabemum- Dont think to much into your chart, Looks like you indeed ovulated Those 3 temps are higher then your previous 3 :) But ff prob wont draw cross hairs since how they go by your prevous 6 temps to draw a cover line but you are missing a lot of temps... Dont worry about your EWCM comeing after O thats normal some times.. Its possible that Your creamy cm this month was just as fertile.. Your Looks like you Od CD39 :) Only temps will tell.. SO i would wait it out a few more days and if your temps dont drop below 98.1 then you can prob be sure you ovd.. Then you can manualy put in your ov day on ff!! Hope this helps :thumbup::dust:

Now i'm more confused than before. I didn't have a temp rise today and now i had a lot of brown tinged EWMC. I guess instead of AF i might ovulate :wacko:
This is driving me crazy lol

Now i'm more confused than before. I didn't have a temp rise today and now i had a lot of brown tinged EWMC. I guess instead of AF i might ovulate :wacko:
This is driving me crazy lol

Wow your chart is so crazy this month, showing you should get your period yet you didnt ov... HMMMM Ok a little advice Put the chart away, Bd every other day and let this be the only thing to worry about... You can still continue to take your temp and record it but once your record it put the chart away lol log out hahaha, Cause if not then your just going to sit around investiagateing it like i do mine... this is to much stress on your body Relax :hugs::hugs: What ever the outcome may be , no matter how we look at are chart its not going to change the outcome ether way we look at it lol.

Hello ladies I have just had my implant out on mon and my periods are
Always irregular. I think my last period was about
End of October. My partner and I are trying for a baby it will be our first.
I have poly cystic ovaries and had an operation
Recently to removed a cyst. Was wondering will
I get pregant before Christmas? First day on here looking
Forward to chatting to you allxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe