Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

wontgiveup

Thanks! I did copy the wrong link. It should be showing up now. :)

UMMM mimzy theres no way you got that many POSITIVE opks Are you sure they were positive The line has to be the same darkness or darker as the control line, I dont think you OD!

wontgiveup

UMMM mimzy theres no way you got that many POSITIVE opks Are you sure they were positive The line has to be the same darkness or darker as the control line, I dont think you OD!

LOL I know it seems crazy!! But they are all like that pic you posted where the test line is just as dark as the control then fades. When I do the test in the evening the line is more faint but always in the morning the line is there! I can post a pic but i'm not sure how to do that on here? Could it just be that I have a very high level of that hormone and the tests are to sensitive for me? I read that can happend to some people. But I have been having ovulation pain and I did have EWCM so this is all just VERY confusing! My last period was the first of this month but my periods have been irregualr since coming off BCP March 2011. I think i might spend the extra money and just get the clear blue test with the smiley faces.

wontgiveup

Okay so i'm hoping my image shows up. The one with 2 tests, the obvious negative one is from the 16th the positive one is from the 17th. The other positive one is from today. So it appears that they are all showing up positive from 17-today :-s so confusing.

Attachments

• 2012-11-17 12.10.29.jpg
    2012-11-17 12.10.29.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-11-29 14.21.55.jpg
    2012-11-29 14.21.55.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
Those are Positive I say the others were not. lol
Its just we go by that rule the one were its dark one one side of the test line then fades as a positive because some times that all some women will see...
But in your case i would only call it positive once its equal to the control line to the fullest exstent,, So take out all those other positives and just count todays as positive :)
The image with just one test looks def positive to me :) I say your body geard up to o on the 17th then failed but is def gearing up today :)
After you fix ff hopefully within the next 3 days you will o

You may even have to un disregard wend temp to get crosshairs

You may even have to un disregard wend temp to get crosshairs

Wontgiveup

Thanks for all of your help! I took your advice and updated my FF as you suggested. Sucks my body geared up and failed because that was when my husband was actually here! Now if I O we will miss it again :(

I can't use those tests because of that. Got tired of wondering if it was a positive or not. First response gave me a symbol that said I was positive and then shut down testing. No more anxiety.

I can't use those tests because of that. Got tired of wondering if it was a positive or not. First response gave me a symbol that said I was positive and then shut down testing. No more anxiety.

I agree can be very frustrating and cause anxiety! Have you tried using the clear blue smiley faces? I'm thinking of trying them next month even though they are more expensive might be worth it.

the tests from earlypregnacytest.com work great The green handle opk ones You def know if its positive or not... I just dont trust other strips They ether dont have enough dye or way to much dye Ect...

I agree can be very frustrating and cause anxiety! Have you tried using the clear blue smiley faces? I'm thinking of trying them next month even though they are more expensive might be worth it.

Are the clear blues reusable or are the like the first response brand?

I thought I was pregnant this month and af showed up today. fml. Also found out today that my sis is preg with baby2. No probs getting pregnant. I've already cancelled two holiday parties as I can't handle people asking me anymore. I've only told two close friends that I'm trying. How do I cope with all the pressure over the holidays?

I thought I was pregnant this month and af showed up today. fml. Also found out today that my sis is preg with baby2. No probs getting pregnant. I've already canceled two holiday parties as I can't handle people asking me anymore. I've only told two close friends that I'm trying. How do I cope with all the pressure over the holidays?

Laugh it off and say some small response to get the topic off of you .

Turn it back on them....are you pregnant yet? When are you getting married? When are you retiring? Do you have enough money yet to get out of debt yet? Have you joined a weight loss group yet? OK OK maybe those are not nice but they shut them up quickly.

Avoiding them does not really help things out because you are just sad at home.

Go all bat shit crazy and start screaming/crying hysterically about how you are trying but you don't want to talk about it. Makes them feel awkward. and shuts them up.

None of these are really helpful but i thought they were amusing.

Keep yourself busy. Do something creative. Make a plan for the next month of trying. Volunteer somewhere where others have less than you.

Here is a copy/paste from an article i read.
Write a letter or record a video with your partner, and include all of your hopes and dreams for your little one. Put it away (don’t forget where), and bring it out when your child turns 18. Another strategy? Embrace your baby envy by embracing a baby! Offer your with-child friend a few hours of free babysitting so you and your partner can indulge in some satisfying baby snuggles and practice being parents while your grateful friend can grab some much needed one-on-one time with her spouse (or some “me-time” with herself!).

Whatever you do, don't get too sad or stressed. Instead, try to focus on things that make you feel good, like spending quality time with your spouse. When you’re trying to conceive, your relationship with your partner takes center stage — but often with a few bumpy turns, especially if you’ve been trying for a while. Yes, you’re looking forward to being a threesome — but don’t forget to focus on your twosome. Celebrate what’s to come (maybe this time next year!) with a romantic dinner out or breakfast in bed. Remember: Once you have a baby, it’ll be a good long while before you get to linger over breakfast (in or out of bed) again!

Sorry I don't know what the answer is because I find it hard dealing with those that seem to have it so easy when I have to struggle, but that should not negate the fact that they are having a happy moment.
Maybe embrace the fact that they are happy and that one day that will be you as well. \
:hugs: I hope I didn't make things worse. Don't let anything I say piss you off.

MegBV Im sorry I totally understand the feeling. My sis also has had two babies with no probs. I have been married for about a year and half now and we keep getting asked so whens the baby coming even from my employer!! Its very frustrating but I just brush it off as not yet we're just enjoying eachother still, even though we are trying they don't need to know that. I like you have only told my mother, sisiter, and my best friend. How long have you been trying?

Well I got a BFN yesterday.... I am CD 37 and 20 dpo... Now I am just waiting for my af to show! Wish she would hurry up already!!!!!!!!!!! She came early last month and now she is taking her sweet time this cycle!

Ugh dont you just hate that, when i worked at walmart I made the mistake of telling 2 of my coworkers about us TTC, Well know every time i see any of the employes there they say, Hey you pregnant yet, When you going to have a baby!!! REALY next time i think ill just be rude and say Shut the hell up stop playing dumb you know were struggling with TTC so why would you ask questions like that...
Even tho i know longer work there i still get the same responce when ever i come in contact with them.. I try to avoid Walmart all together now..

Do what i do Just say to your self INM-ANM (if not this month the always next month)
This gives you extra time to plan for baby with out the hassel and stress of knowing he/she will be here in 9 months.. Your sister prob wasnt planing on a sec child and may be stressed about it as well.. But you and your hubby have plenty of time to plan finances and such.. I love the ideas Babybemine gave :) try that.. Dont stress have a glass of wine and have a hot bath and say to your self its ok theres always next time..
And if anyone says over the holidays dont stress itll happen, just know its the only thing they know to say to make you feel better and that there not trying to be rude.... I used to get all mad when a family member said give it time, your stressing to much, itll happen!! But now that i think back on it, id prob tell some one else TTC the same thing.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I completely agree with everyone! It is very frustrating. We haven't told anyone yet that we are trying. It's hard not having anyone to talk to except DH, but at least I have you girls :) My sister once made the comment to me, "What are you waiting for? You dont want to be 40 when you have a baby!" I just wanted to scream, "I'm only 26, and it's doesn't work for everyone on their first try like you!"

lol i know right!! haha thats funny, But you know what its prob better that you havent told anyone your trying, For me that was a big mistake on my behalf i should have never done that... Infact my sister in law didnt want to tell me she was pregnant because she told my Mothernlaw that she didnt want to upset me, wow and here i thought my sister in law was a bitch turns out she actualy cares... Anyways my reasons for wishing i never told anyone we were ttc is because now i have family saying are you going to see a doc, why arnt you preg yet, bla bla ect... lol!! Like you im young DH and I are only 24 ttc are first and here everyone else around me is younger then us and getn knocked up on accident lol

lol i know right!! haha thats funny, But you know what its prob better that you havent told anyone your trying, For me that was a big mistake on my behalf i should have never done that... Infact my sister in law didnt want to tell me she was pregnant because she told my Mothernlaw that she didnt want to upset me, wow and here i thought my sister in law was a bitch turns out she actualy cares... Anyways my reasons for wishing i never told anyone we were ttc is because now i have family saying are you going to see a doc, why arnt you preg yet, bla bla ect... lol!! Like you im young DH and I are only 24 ttc are first and here everyone else around me is younger then us and getn knocked up on accident lol

Yeah, it's hard when so many people don't even try and get pregnant. But, I figure once it happens for us, it's going to be that much more special.

From looking at your chart again two things are possible
That you ovd around CD25 and You just have LOW post o temps... (note the HSO cervix and fertile cm)
Second it may just draw cross hairs after you take out that OPK
Then again i have no clue if it will or not just a suggestion :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rt-new-start-dec-jan-testers-babydust-60.html
come join :)

I was traveling a little but i'm back now and ready for business :D I removed the opk and nothing changed. No crosshair. My ''spotting'' is gone ( don't know if light tan tinged CM is considered as spotting :shrug:) and i have EWMC again with HS cervix. Here comes my 3rd attempt to ovulate.. FX [-o<

Yeah, it's hard when so many people don't even try and get pregnant. But, I figure once it happens for us, it's going to be that much more special.

It does feel like everybody else around you get pregnant all the time and it just don't happen to you no matter how well you calculated every little detail to get your bfp.
Unfortunately we are not so lucky to get preggo from a man's touch only :D BUT we have to stay positive, no stress and like you said when we do get our bfps it will be so much more special :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->