Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

CD35 and still no ovulation, i'm pissed off already :growlmad: I'm starting to feel like a BD machine and i bet you if i take one little few day break that's when i'm gonna O and then i will miss it. It's so stupid!!!!! :brat:

CD35 and still no ovulation, i'm pissed off already :growlmad: I'm starting to feel like a BD machine and i bet you if i take one little few day break that's when i'm gonna O and then i will miss it. It's so stupid!!!!! :brat:

I'm also :growlmad: my OPKs are STILL + and have been darker than the control line since Thursday!? Yet my temp has not spiked!? Oh why oh WHY does the women body need to be soooo complicated!!!

Hello!

So this is my first time here and my real fist time TTC. Here's the scoop and I'm hoping for some help and guideance.

My BF and I haven't been preventing or really trying up until this month. My AF was 11/13 and lasted all the way (lightly) unil 11/19 we started BD from 11/16 to ever other day to every day up until yesterday.

I really have no clue when I typically ovulate it seems to be different each month if I was tracking correctly it should have been on the 24. (which we covered that day) :thumbup:.....

NOw for the last few days I have been having a pain in my left breast painful to the touch or if I move my bra ( i have very small ones so i was thinking maybe at 28 I am hitting a growth spurt??)

today I have had a twinge in my right ovary. I have had this before though and had a faint bpf 2 months ago to just have a big let down. I am now a week out from AF to arrive again. Would i be seeing any other sypmtoms if I were in the early stages? WE are both really hoping and really thought we put in the effor this month. I hate obsessing about it and am really just trying to not focus on it but its so hard not to!

any words, advice would be much appreciated!

Hello!

So this is my first time here and my real fist time TTC. Here's the scoop and I'm hoping for some help and guideance.

My BF and I haven't been preventing or really trying up until this month. My AF was 11/13 and lasted all the way (lightly) unil 11/19 we started BD from 11/16 to ever other day to every day up until yesterday.

I really have no clue when I typically ovulate it seems to be different each month if I was tracking correctly it should have been on the 24. (which we covered that day) :thumbup:.....

NOw for the last few days I have been having a pain in my left breast painful to the touch or if I move my bra ( i have very small ones so i was thinking maybe at 28 I am hitting a growth spurt??)

today I have had a twinge in my right ovary. I have had this before though and had a faint bpf 2 months ago to just have a big let down. I am now a week out from AF to arrive again. Would i be seeing any other sypmtoms if I were in the early stages? WE are both really hoping and really thought we put in the effor this month. I hate obsessing about it and am really just trying to not focus on it but its so hard not to!

any words, advice would be much appreciated!

Hi, also a new member. Just finished my tww! AF showed this morning and I was really bumped when I went to the bathroom and made the discovery. It also was not that big of a surprise because I did feel the AF symtoms. Getting to the point is that I were in the same boat as you... Me and DH also made some great effort and I also had some weird symtoms wich didn't usually happened to me. Cramping, cravings, a bit of sore bb's and then the travels to the loo. Now I realize that maybe we must just sit back and relax a little me and hubby! I think that we ladys stress our bodys so much with anxiety TTC that we sometimes see symtoms that maybe could mean something else.
I also did alot of reading and lots of woman get there BFP with the same symtoms. ( like mine during the tww )

Keep us posted and I do believe God will bless us with our little beans when He thinks the time is right.

lots of sticky baby dust to you and us all!!!!

Just be positive...it is not over until the AF lady sings!!

good luck!

I'm also :growlmad: my OPKs are STILL + and have been darker than the control line since Thursday!? Yet my temp has not spiked!? Oh why oh WHY does the women body need to be soooo complicated!!!

This waiting and not knowing what's going on is so frustrating.
I just found the chart where i had a lot of +opk's. I think i said i had 5-6days +opk's but it really was 7 days straight and no ovulation after that :shrug:
Maybe you hormones went crazy this cycle. Hopefully your +opk's will end up with ovulation. FX for you :)

I just found the chart where i had a lot of +opk's. I think i said i had 5-6days +opk's but it really was 7 days straight and no ovulation after that :shrug:
Maybe you hormones went crazy this cycle. Hopefully your +opk's will end up with ovulation. FX for you :)

Do you remember what your CM was like while you kept getting the +OPKS? Just curious because I did have EWCM then it went watery then creamy, then had a day or two of sticky now its more creamy again. So my CM does not really seem fertile anymore. The EWCM I was getting was more around when I first started getting the +OPKS which was over 10 days ago!!! Since I have been having the SUPER + OPKS starting Thurs (darker than control) my CM has been creamy or sticky?!

Take a pregnancy test to rule it out!:thumbup:

Do you remember what your CM was like while you kept getting the +OPKS? Just curious because I did have EWCM then it went watery then creamy, then had a day or two of sticky now its more creamy again. So my CM does not really seem fertile anymore. The EWCM I was getting was more around when I first started getting the +OPKS which was over 10 days ago!!! Since I have been having the SUPER + OPKS starting Thurs (darker than control) my CM has been creamy or sticky?!

The day before and the day of first +opk i had some spotting.
Then on the 2nd and 3rd day i had marked dry CM
4th and 5th day there was nothing marked
6th day i had spotting
7th day i had watery CM with spotting
I think the spotting wasn't dark brown that you get before period, but it was more like light brown/tan tinged CM. ( spotting can come cos of estrogen surge)
Maybe your body geared up to O and failed. Creamy CM is more fertile than sticky CM. So maybe your body will try again now and soon your CM will get more fertile. Keep very close eye on it.
One woman told me that her body geared up to ovulate 2 times in 1 cycle every time she had ewmc and HS cervix but no temp rise. Then cervix dropped and CM dried up. Second time the same thing. And then finally 3rd time on CD29 she O'd.

Thanks Nikki! Yes every month that we have not been "preventing" I get symptoms that make me think I am. This is the only time that I really havent had any other than the sore left breast. I am trying to not think of it, its so hard when you want something so bad. I know if the time isn't right the Lord isn't going to allow it to happen for me though. I just wish I could learn some patiences and to not be constantly thinking about it.

Baby dusting to all as well!!!

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 months and as of now I am 9dpo and my following symptoms include:

-extreme fatigue
-nausea (without vomiting)
-gassy
-Craving salt
-had some twinges in my lower right ovary
-FREQUENT urination

I tested today with a first response 6 day sooner test , I have 5 days before a missed period but got a BFN. Do you think this is the end of the line for this month? :( discouraged

Nope and im sure all the other ladys will tell you the same thing that im about to lol
Its not over till Af shows her ugly face.. And symptoms are a lot like af symptoms so you never no if Its af or in fact pregnancy symtoms.. 9dpo is early even for a First Responce :)
:dust:

I think i might take one tomorrow morning, even though its prob way to soon. I am just feeling so feed up! This evening I have been having sharp pains in both my ovaries! I feel super emotional all day and bothersome! Called my OB/GYNO md and spoke to the nurse about whats been going on with the OPKs and such, she asked me if I had taken a HPT. I said no so she advised me to do so and she is leaving a message with the MD to call me back, but she won't be in till Wed. This has been such a symptomatic month but I'm still very doubtful that i'm preg. more concerned that something is wrong! :cry:

Another day late and no AF. Hopes up still. Have been late before but last 4-5 months have averaged 27 days.

CD 40 and still no Af.... I am going to take another test on friday with my fmu.... :/

Hi everyone I am new to this. My husband and I have been together for eight years and married for two. I am 22 years old and my husband is 24. We have been trying to conceive for about 5 months now with no luck. I have tried OPK's and that don't seem to help me at all. We tried really hard this past month and I thought for sure it was going to happen....I had pregnancy symptoms and was even two days late for my period (I have NEVER been late and have always started on the same day) Well yesterday I started spotting, thought to myself okay maybe this is implantation bleeding. Didn't bleed all night, then when I would wipe I was getting more blood. So I am guessing this is going to be my normal period :( I am starting to get really depressed. I have people at work who are pregnant who didn't even want to be pregnant and it's really hard on me. I don't know what else I can try to help us conceive. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. This will be our first child when we actually conceive. Thank you for taking your time to read my post. I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel like I am clock watching. Every couple of hours or so I notice the clock and think....wow no AF still. Keeping the hope alive. FX. Really relaxed about it all just really hoping. No symptoms still. Just feeling like I have already started and then there is nothing there. I don't know how to explain it.

I think i might take one tomorrow morning, even though its prob way to soon. I am just feeling so feed up! This evening I have been having sharp pains in both my ovaries! I feel super emotional all day and bothersome! Called my OB/GYNO md and spoke to the nurse about whats been going on with the OPKs and such, she asked me if I had taken a HPT. I said no so she advised me to do so and she is leaving a message with the MD to call me back, but she won't be in till Wed. This has been such a symptomatic month but I'm still very doubtful that i'm preg. more concerned that something is wrong! :cry:

You know it's normal to have weird cycles once in a while. Maybe you are having anovulatory cycle or smthn. Try to stay positive and concentrate on happy thoughts (not involved with ttc). Like if there's something coming up soon that you are really waiting, like some trip to somewhere you have always wanted to go etc.
Who knows you might get your suprise bfp tomorrow morning :thumbup: :hugs:

Hi everyone I am new to this. My husband and I have been together for eight years and married for two. I am 22 years old and my husband is 24. We have been trying to conceive for about 5 months now with no luck. I have tried OPK's and that don't seem to help me at all. We tried really hard this past month and I thought for sure it was going to happen....I had pregnancy symptoms and was even two days late for my period (I have NEVER been late and have always started on the same day) Well yesterday I started spotting, thought to myself okay maybe this is implantation bleeding. Didn't bleed all night, then when I would wipe I was getting more blood. So I am guessing this is going to be my normal period :( I am starting to get really depressed. I have people at work who are pregnant who didn't even want to be pregnant and it's really hard on me. I don't know what else I can try to help us conceive. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. This will be our first child when we actually conceive. Thank you for taking your time to read my post. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have you tried charting your temperature? You might have sex at the wrong time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->