• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

YES, let's hope you do not have to wait long KAYLZ, FXD for that. Waiting during this is no joke, I swear. I am preg and waiting for soem urine results to see if the spotting is from a UTI so they can give meds and I can move forward with little no worry. Waiting for those results are torturous as well. I will be looking forward to some good news and success stories from you soon. :dust:

DANTE - GL tonight, no matter what, ENJOY and have fun, afterwards, then think about that sticky bean you created! YAY! :dust:

Wow! Good luck and I hope the results are nothing big to worry about! Keep us posted.

YES, let's hope you do not have to wait long KAYLZ, FXD for that. Waiting during this is no joke, I swear. I am preg and waiting for soem urine results to see if the spotting is from a UTI so they can give meds and I can move forward with little no worry. Waiting for those results are torturous as well. I will be looking forward to some good news and success stories from you soon. :dust:

DANTE - GL tonight, no matter what, ENJOY and have fun, afterwards, then think about that sticky bean you created! YAY! :dust:

Good Luck MrsM. I'll be praying for you and your family!!!!

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. M obgyn determined that I do not ovulate on my own and he put me on Clomid 50mg CD3-7. I'm currently on CD 6. Good luck to you ladies lots of baby dust!

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. M obgyn determined that I do not ovulate on my own and he put me on Clomid 50mg CD3-7. I'm currently on CD 6. Good luck to you ladies lots of baby dust!

I hope the Clomid works for you and you are able to conceive soon. :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!

Hope you are all well and soon to do the BD! Today I am 2 DPO and its prob because I am much more observant now that we are TTC but I feel some slight cramping, painless like fluttering waves! My temp went from 97.5(yesterday morning) to 97.92 (this morning). I know its wayyy to early for any symptons.....Other than that just trying to survive the dreadful 2 WW....Its our first month really TTC, and im anxi, I can't imagine if and when it gets to our 5th month of TTC.....but im sure we will manage regardless :) My sister is due Aug 28th so I am planning her shower on the 30th of this month, looking at all the baby stuff and shopping for my soon to be nephew really makes me emotional! I can only hope that soon I will be shopping for our little angel <3

hi this is my first time on here and finding it very usefull, i had my sterilization reversed in april and trying now to make it happen, so far every month has been a bfn but keeping my hopes up my due p date it next thursday but since last sat i have felt sick every day and been very weepy i have got a really bad matalic taste in my mouth all the time so fingers crossed my gp put a test in today but i think it may be 2 early to detect if im pregnant yet,,, any ideas any one x

hi this is my first time on here and finding it very usefull, i had my sterilization reversed in april and trying now to make it happen, so far every month has been a bfn but keeping my hopes up my due p date it next thursday but since last sat i have felt sick every day and been very weepy i have got a really bad matalic taste in my mouth all the time so fingers crossed my gp put a test in today but i think it may be 2 early to detect if im pregnant yet,,, any ideas any one x

Hi and Welcome!

hmmm almost every prg woman I meet tells me they had that metallic taste in their mouth early in prg! So thats a good sign! I read that there is only a 40 %chance you will get a BFP 6 days before your missed :witch: I would give it some time...

GL and keep us posted!

Hi and Welcome!

hmmm almost every prg woman I meet tells me they had that metallic taste in their mouth early in prg! So thats a good sign! I read that there is only a 40 %chance you will get a BFP 6 days before your missed :witch: I would give it some time...

GL and keep us posted!

thanks, i started getting bad cramps in my right hand side tonight and i ovulayed from my right hand side as the pain was really bad last month now im worried in case its eptopic,,, just waiting is terrible

went to docs and as we thought a bfn, checked my chart and my af isnt till thursday 28th so im hoping the test was just done too early, im still getting the odd cramps and still feeling sick and now feeling very tired all my symptoms are there so im just now going to wait till maybee next wed and do a test,by then my period will prob start knowing my luck, i need some baby dust i think x

went to docs and as we thought a bfn, checked my chart and my af isnt till thursday 28th so im hoping the test was just done too early, im still getting the odd cramps and still feeling sick and now feeling very tired all my symptoms are there so im just now going to wait till maybee next wed and do a test,by then my period will prob start knowing my luck, i need some baby dust i think x

Sending lots of :dust: your way!!!!! It is still very early to test! I am 4 DPO and I have sore Nips, cramps on my left side and my temp keeps rising, right now its 98.28....yesterday I ate my fav spicy dish and got terrible heartburn, first time that happens to me!! I dont want to get my hopes up and then feel utterly dissapointed if :witch: shows her face on the 31st!

GL Keep us posted!!! Is it me or does the TWW go by so sloww??

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!!!

Thank you Ladies, for all your well wishes. It is with great saddness however, that we have to say, Baby Dylan/Dylynn, did not survive the first trimester. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby!

We were told that this often happens and it is from nothing that we had done or not done, just chromosome issues, and timing. I had my follow up after the procedure and the docs don't see a reason that we cannot begin to try again. So, in 2 weeks, they will check my HCG blood work and we will have the ok. If this continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things thata we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

:dust: to us all! :hugs:

:flow:mrsmm24 so sorry to hear about your loss. best wishes over the coming weeks

MrsMM24, very sorry for your loss :cry: but I am delighted to see how you ladies got back up from the fall and ready to try again! That is inspiring :flower:. Wish you ladies the best of luck during the upcoming weeks! Hopefully we will all get our :bfp: before the end of summer! Please keep us updated!

HUGS :hugs: & lots of :dust:

DANTE - I will most definitely be updating, speaking of, how are things progressing? If I remember correctly, you were going to be BDing heavily :haha: almost 2 wks ago...well???

DANTA - I will most definitely be updating, speaking of, how are things progressing? If I remember correctly, you were going to be BDing heavily :haha: almost 2 wks ago...well???

Well gurl its 7 DPO, I have some symptoms ( I am tracking my DPO symptoms in my journal so I can compare month to month (https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/670379-ttc-1-cycle-1-thoughts.html) but I am not getting my hopes up yet, cause even though we werent trying last month I got some weird symptoms, and was convinced I was preggers my period was even 8 days late (late for the first time ever) and it resulted in a :bfn: my doc says could have been a chemical pregnancy. Nevertheless I think this time around I will wait it out. :thumbup::thumbup: the :witch: is due to appear on the 31st, godwilling I wont see her and then I shall test :wacko:

:dust: to all of us <3

Fingers crossed Dante i hope you do get you BFP this month.

Good evening
im a man with loads of questions... Im hoping you ladies can help me out ... me and my wife are ready to have our 1st baby.... cant wait... we came off the pill about a month ago which we think brought her period on... thing is it was a very light/short period... almost non existent...and it came on at a completley different time to usual... sorry to sound graphic but there wasnt much bleeding... is this normal when coming off the pill and does the pill move your period??

thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->