Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

That's a nice high temp today Ice. If it continues the upswing, you will have o'd yesterday, right? i hope so for you! It would be so hard and tiring to time BD with a long cycle like this. I'm sorry. Hang in there!!!

Looks like i didn't O. If i would get the same temp as today i would get my crosshairs tomorrow but these past O temps would be lower than my normal O temps. So looks like i have to BD again ...

Keep on BD'ing Ice!!! :sex:

Well i did O but it's not all good news...i posted in tww

i have stressing a lot too but I did some research and 3 simple things you can do if its just the fact your healthy and its just not happening: 1) cut out caffeine... more than 1 cup of coffee lessens your chance of pregnancy by 50% 2) light exercise walking jogging and 3) lessen stress and focus on pregnancy because your body produces a horomone when stressed that your body thinks is an illness. so it takes priority to heal your "stress" and places pregnancy on the back burner....

that encouraged me and Im taking it easy so for all of you who are with me in still ttc... forget facebook... chill enjoy yourself.... we will get there

great advice bluz!

That's a nice high temp today Ice. If it continues the upswing, you will have o'd yesterday, right? i hope so for you! It would be so hard and tiring to time BD with a long cycle like this. I'm sorry. Hang in there!!!

Looks like i didn't O. If i would get the same temp as today i would get my crosshairs tomorrow but these past O temps would be lower than my normal O temps. So looks like i have to BD again ...

Keep on BD'ing Ice!!! :sex:

Well i did O but it's not all good news...i posted in tww

Ok Ice, i'll go check out that thread. :-(

Had my first blood draw after my first round of Clomid. Hope to hear good news about my Progesterone levels when I call the office on Monday!!

hi alll, i need HELP!!
i think i ovulated before 2 days as i got that clear transparent and very very stretchy discharge, and i had intercourse during and before my ovulation, my period is due on 18th march means 9 days from today..
i am getting a sharp but on and off pain on my lower abdomen on left side (sometimes right also) throughout the day, but it comes in very long duration and remain for few seconds only..
i had a sharp pain on my left breast (upper side of breast) today morning which continued for around 20-30 mins, then again i had same kind of pain on my right breast on lower side at night..
can anyone tell what this can be..? how does breast pain feel like in early pregnancy, does it pain on certain parts of breast?? can i be pregnant.
i am TTC, please help.

6dpo, feeling crampy, pulling sensations in both sides of my ovaries... Tingling breasts aswell as my OH saying that my nipples are darker and the "little lumps around the big lump" (his words exactly btw) are bigger fx :bfp: in first month ttc??

Had my first blood draw after my first round of Clomid. Hope to hear good news about my Progesterone levels when I call the office on Monday!!

Good luck allicat! Did you hear good news today???

6dpo, feeling crampy, pulling sensations in both sides of my ovaries... Tingling breasts aswell as my OH saying that my nipples are darker and the "little lumps around the big lump" (his words exactly btw) are bigger fx :bfp: in first month ttc??

Good luck Ash...i tried looking at your chart but the link doesn't work for me.

Bummer, I'm getting symptom after symptom. This morning, my favourite candles are making me gag..... 7dpo :dust:

Thanks for the help. This is my first time posting. I was totally confused on the 'BD'... :)

This is one of my first posts here and I will tell you about myself a bit. I am 46 and my DH is 52. I have two ds who are 9 and 22. My DH has no children so this pregnancy would be a blessing. I got pregnant naturally in October but MC at 11 weeks. Gyn said it was a blighted ovum and there was no genetic pathology. Gym said it was ok to try again. He put me on Clomid 50 mg. The first month I did not realize that the Clomid would make my O come earlier and did not start testing OPK until I was just ending my surge and pretty much missed my O. This month I started OPK early (day 3) and caught a 2 day LH surge. My gun wanted me to come in and have a 21 day blood test. I was told that this measures progesterone levels and 'other' hormones to see if you O'ed. Here is my question (after all of that...LOL) Can anyone tell me about the 21 day blood test? What are the 'other' hormones? What levels should there be? I am being seen at a speciality clinic for high risk mothers to be and although they are highly rated they are not very good with explanations. Thanks for any information and baby dust to everyone. :hug:

So my first round of 100mg Clomid 5-9 didn't work. My progesterone was at 1.1 before Clomid and just got the call that it only went up to 1.2. The doctor is going to call me about another round at some point... Any idea on what will come next?

Bummer, I'm getting symptom after symptom. This morning, my favourite candles are making me gag..... 7dpo :dust:

your link still doesn't show your chart. It just shows a wheel thing...hhhmmm...

So my first round of 100mg Clomid 5-9 didn't work. My progesterone was at 1.1 before Clomid and just got the call that it only went up to 1.2. The doctor is going to call me about another round at some point... Any idea on what will come next?

I'm so sorry your first round of clomid didn't work for you...maybe your next will. They normally continue clomid for 6 cycles and up it each time until they declare a "clomid failure" and go on to the next step which might be IUI. Good luck!!!

I'm so sorry your first round of clomid didn't work for you...maybe your next will. They normally continue clomid for 6 cycles and up it each time until they declare a "clomid failure" and go on to the next step which might be IUI. Good luck!!!

Thanks...! I am so bummed out and discouraged that my first round didn't work. I start on Clomid 150mg but not sure what days this time after AF comes... I am actually excited for AF to come so that I can get this Clomid cycle going!!

I don't even know how to fix it then... I'm using the BB code.... Do u know exact way to do it? What do I click??

Hello. I am new to this website/forum. I'm 22 and me and my husband have been ttc for 6 months now. I was on birth control for 6 years so of course now my periods are really crazy and I'm always late. I'm a few days late now but not going to test until the weekend. If we aren't pregnant this month then I'm going to start using the ovualtion kits. Any suggestions ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->