Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey guys

So my AF was due yesterday and still nothing. Since losing weight and being on 2000mg of Metformin daily for the last 5 months my AF's have been like clockwork.

What has me concerned is that for the past 6-7 days around the same time, usually early evening, I feel EXTREMELY nauseous. Usually right after I eat dinner. I wouldn't vomit just feel so sick I couldnt move. Well it has escalated the last 2 days to actual vomiting. The nausea will hit and 10mins later I'll be running to the bathroom.

Whats super weird is that about 2 hours after the nausea and vomiting subsides I'm suddenly super super hungry. So hungry that my stomach gets that stabbing gnawing empty hollowing aching feeling. Its not due to the vomiting because for the last day I have been this hungry ALL the time. I'll satisfy the hunger then not ten minutes later be ravenously hungry again.

I have not yet tested , and I probably should, but I'm sick of seeing BFN's all the time.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced anything like this and what was the cause?

Regards

TenYearsTTC

Cd42, AF 14days late, still bfns ��

Hey guys

So my AF was due yesterday and still nothing. Since losing weight and being on 2000mg of Metformin daily for the last 5 months my AF's have been like clockwork.

What has me concerned is that for the past 6-7 days around the same time, usually early evening, I feel EXTREMELY nauseous. Usually right after I eat dinner. I wouldn't vomit just feel so sick I couldnt move. Well it has escalated the last 2 days to actual vomiting. The nausea will hit and 10mins later I'll be running to the bathroom.

Whats super weird is that about 2 hours after the nausea and vomiting subsides I'm suddenly super super hungry. So hungry that my stomach gets that stabbing gnawing empty hollowing aching feeling. Its not due to the vomiting because for the last day I have been this hungry ALL the time. I'll satisfy the hunger then not ten minutes later be ravenously hungry again.

I have not yet tested , and I probably should, but I'm sick of seeing BFN's all the time.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced anything like this and what was the cause?

Regards

TenYearsTTC

I haven't had any experiences like that, but have never had a BFP either so I would say, as hard as it is to see a possible BFN I think you should test...it sounds promising...good luck :) :dust:

Cd42, AF 14days late, still bfns ��

Sorry that you're so late, and I'm sure it was already covered but are you sure you ovulated? I'm on a super long cycle too but obviously didn't O :(

Hope AF comes so you can start your next cycle, and hope its a good one :)

I took a dollar general brand test & got a faint positive INSTANTLY ! What do you guys think ???? My fiance says I'm pregnant .

Ok ladies. My chart is a mess. Been sick since cd 16 ish. Ewcm since cd 15 but slight temp shift cd 14. Wondering if my Ewcm is confused with semen? Tmi I did the stretch test (cd 17/18) stretched 3". Cd 19 1". Water test cd 17/18 formed a ball did not disperse floated. Mostly clear with slight white streaks. So from all I've read should be Ewcm. BUT. if I take it off my chart I get ch for cd 14. Since we've bd'd every night I'm not sure anymore. Also cd 14 is almost a week earlier than my norm. Earliest o since last may is cd 18. Latest cd 24. I guess I will wait if AF shows or what :(

Anyone have comments? Anyone have this before??

So confused! Not sure if we should continue to bd like its nobody's business or with less Ewcm were past??

Aaahhh!!

QUOTE=PrettyPerfect;26452189]I took a dollar general brand test & got a faint positive INSTANTLY ! What do you guys think ???? My fiance says I'm pregnant .[/QUOTE]

I would say that's a BFP! Most that are even faint are. Keep testing the next few days to see if it gets darker.
:dust:

Had a blood test today, wish me luck for my results tomorrow!!

Question. Warning may be tmi....
So take a look at my chart for more info....

I got my ch this morning after a temp rise. But my temps have been off. A bit higher than my norm since cd 14 (actually got ch for cd 14 until the ewcm continued so long after. Then a proper rise this am. Cm yesterday became more creamy & today no ew just creamy. But.... When checking my cervix today midday I had a streak of red blood in the mucus. Nothing when wiping or anything... So if I O'd cd 14 I'd be 7 DPO. Or I'm 3 DPO based on rise this am. (Again look at chart for explanation). Not sure what to think!!!

Sorry sunny Leah I don't chart so I've no idea!!! Hope it works itself out for you though!

I'm so annoyed AF hasn't shown up yet and definite BFN. No AF symptoms but I really need her to show up today as DH is going away in April and due to timing/dates if she doesn't arrive today we've no chance at conceiving in April!! What a witch!!!!!

Lola. Thanks! Is AF late? Do you know when you O'd? Good luck for April.

Well good luck Lola for either a late bfp or AF promptly :)

Hey guys

Regards

TenYearsTTC

You need to test!!! Seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back