Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Lola, im ising the strip ones too! Thinking maybe i shud change to a different type! I got a realy faint line thismorning bit stil a bfn..i try and do them the the morn (if i remember)! Lol
yeah maybe try a different one?
I see your from devon! Im in dorset :)

Sunnyleah,
i do mine first thing in the morning normal and do them every other day. i wonder if they all work differently?
I dont temp i havent done tht before..
We bd last night just incase:winkwink:

Apparently with opks the surge is in the morning but if wont show up in urine until a few hours later.... Try 11 am Anniemay and you might catch it :winkwink:

Try doing your O test around 2pm as apparently the hormone surge doesnt hit until later in the day... (thats what is said on my instructions anyway!)
I took 2 clearblue tests today and Im 5weeks pregnant :cloud9:
Which is typical having just bought 20 Ov sticks lol!

Lola, im ising the strip ones too! Thinking maybe i shud change to a different type! I got a realy faint line thismorning bit stil a bfn..i try and do them the the morn (if i remember)! Lol
yeah maybe try a different one?
I see your from devon! Im in dorset :)

Okay, ill give that ago! I cant seam to tell wen im ov'ing where as some people can. very frustrating!

Okay ill try a few different times see what works.
Ohh wow! Congratuations!!! :) you must be so happy!! :happydance:

I can't tell when I o either :wacko: so that's why I temp. It's after the fact but I least I know that I'm o-ing and I have a pattern now so I know when to expect it :)

Good luck with the opk's today!

hiya, my names kirsty .. i'm 23 and me and my partner are ttc our first :) nice to meet you all x

Hello :wave:
Good luck :) me and partner are ttc our first :) how long have you been ttc?
X

this is our first month, I'm so excited but think i need to get it into my head its probably not going to happen straight away, I don't want to get too carried away.

I see from your signature you've been trying for 5 months, how are you finding it, does the waiting get easier or are you getting more impatient? i'm driving myself crazy at the moment with the waiting.

xx

Aww, yeah its such an exciting time! :) but yeah i had to try to not get too carried away but you cant help it hehe
well i was the same i thought it would happen quickly, i thought as soon as i came off my pill i would fall pregnant straight away, but ohh noo! Its alot harder trying ttc than i thought. that small space of time each month is really dificult to pinpoint espcialy bcz my cycles are still pretty unregular after stopping my pill which i was taking for five years. Im getting really impaicent lol espcialy when i see more and more people getting pregnant, its a real struggle to be happy for them when down your hurting and upset, espcialy when they say it wasnt planned!
Were you on any sort of bc before you started ttc?
Xx

I was on the pill before ttc, which i was on for about 5 years so it will probably take a while for af to get into a proper routine! I know what you mean about seeing other people getting bfp and being pregnant, it makes me so broody and i'm only in month 1 so haven't been trying that long, i do think i need to stop getting ahead of myself. I'm so new to it all I probably got all my dates wrong and everything haha. When we decided to start ttc i thought it would be all simple but its just a waiting game i guess xx

Yeah mine took a while and still not really in a proper routine! Which makes it really hard to know wen im ov'ing :/ its hard not to get ahead of your self tho aint it? Lol yeah i know what u mean for a while i didnt really work out when was best to try we just went with it but after a few months with bfn's i started looking into it more spending hours searching online downloading apps on my phone so ive only really been working around dates for a couple of months now, takes time to understand it all.
Yeah it seams so simple to start with but its really not! :( some people are just luck and it happens quickly. my mum had my lil bro four years ago and she fell pregnant with in the first month of coming of bcp!!
Where are you from btw?
Xxx

It is very hard not to get carried away, we have only told my sister and my partners sister we're trying as don't want to have everyone asking how its going and if I'm pregnant every month, but I just want to tell everyone! I did think it would all be a bed of roses (and i'm only on month1 so it could be - but i doubt it)

I think if I'm still ttc and haven't had a bfp in a few months i will look into dates/charts etc more but now it confuses me so much i thought i'd just see how it goes

I'm from hertfordshire, how about you? xx

Yes! I felt the same i wanted to tell everyone! Only a handfull of people know, my parents do and my mum is dying to be a granny! So shes asks me all the time and its dispointing when i say now!
Yeah ot really confuses me too its so hard getting ur head round it all! I read some people temp but it seams like a time consuming thing witj charting and all that so i havent botthered with it. Yet anyway! Lol
Ohh cool im a few hours down south in dorset :) xx

oo i love dorset, we used to go all the time when i was little. haven't been for about 8 years though! xx

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

What do you ladies think? This is from today at about 2pm. This is my darkest yet but I was feeling more than I am today a few days ago... I don't get it. Any advice or thoughts? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->