Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Question. Warning may be tmi....
So take a look at my chart for more info....

I got my ch this morning after a temp rise. But my temps have been off. A bit higher than my norm since cd 14 (actually got ch for cd 14 until the ewcm continued so long after. Then a proper rise this am. Cm yesterday became more creamy & today no ew just creamy. But.... When checking my cervix today midday I had a streak of red blood in the mucus. Nothing when wiping or anything... So if I O'd cd 14 I'd be 7 DPO. Or I'm 3 DPO based on rise this am. (Again look at chart for explanation). Not sure what to think!!!

i don't know honey, but your chart looks great so far. Good luck!!!

Yep blood test is a :bfn: wahhhhhhh have to wait til Tuesday to get the rest of my blood results and find out if a) something is wrong or b) my body hasn't gone back to normal after the pill yet. Fingers crossed for b)!! :dust: to all!!!

Ash, I took 4 months to have AF after BCP. Last pill taken December 31 2011 ( end of pack, timing was perfect) usual withdrawal bleed. Then AF didn't show until May! I did a lot of reading and actually used Vitex to help my body rid itself of excess estrogen and help boost progesterone production. I've read that up to one year is normal. Misleading how they say it doesn't affect your fertility. Sure, it only takes months for fertility to return!

Good luck!

So I am on day 15 of my cycle after taking Clomid 150mgs days 5-9. What does ovulation feel like? I had some weird pain/pressure/burning in both my left and right sides. I am using opk's but my line doesn't match the color of the control line. Unsure about what I am feeling and wether the opk's are working correctly for me...

I've switched to digi opks now as reading the lines was driving me mad! Dunno when to test with them this month though if AF doesn't show up? I'm nearly 5 days late and testing bfn...i had implant out in jan and been regular since then and before implant i was always regular! No AF or pregnancy symptoms and really don't think I'm
pregnant! Just wish AF would arrive :(

So I am on day 15 of my cycle after taking Clomid 150mgs days 5-9. What does ovulation feel like? I had some weird pain/pressure/burning in both my left and right sides. I am using opk's but my line doesn't match the color of the control line. Unsure about what I am feeling and wether the opk's are working correctly for me...

Hi, hubby and I are ttc #1 for a year and 3 months. LMP 29/03/2013, started clomid on 2/04/2013 second cycle. Had hsg done today 8/04/2013, expected to ovulate 11/04/2013 to 16/04/2013 and I have a strong familial history of multiple births. Hoping for bfp this month with quadruplets. Wish me gl

My opk's yesterday and today have been identical but still pink, not purple. Since they have seemed to have hit a plateau, is this my positive opk?

Welcome Dammy! Good luck and :dust: for a BFP!

Allicat: I don't use opk's but I've read that you could miss your surge and that if you get a temp spike after that yes they were positive... So treat them as positive until proven otherwise :winkwink:

Welcome Dammy! Good luck and :dust: for a BFP!

Allicat: I don't use opk's but I've read that you could miss your surge and that if you get a temp spike after that yes they were positive... So treat them as positive until proven otherwise :winkwink:

I am not temping. I don't have a consistent sleep pattern in order for it to work properly...

Allicat, that's too bad :(. Do you watch cm? Mine is pretty consistent. Helps me know o before temp shift confirms....

Good luck, I'd just get busy to be safe :)

Allicat, that's too bad :(. Do you watch cm? Mine is pretty consistent. Helps me know o before temp shift confirms....

Good luck, I'd just get busy to be safe :)

I try to watch my cm but I am on my 2nd cycle of clomid 150mgs this time so apparently cm isn't the best indicator on a clomid cycle. I am also taking Robitussin as I read it creates the right cm during clomid cycles.

Hi, hubby and I are ttc #1 for a year and 3 months. LMP 29/03/2013, started clomid on 2/04/2013 second cycle. Had hsg done today 8/04/2013, expected to ovulate 11/04/2013 to 16/04/2013 and I have a strong familial history of multiple births. Hoping for bfp this month with quadruplets. Wish me gl

Wow, welcome Dammy and good luck to you!!!

Hi everyone!

I have been ttc for 13 days :haha:

I got a clearblue fertility monitor and I'm still in my lows!

Any way, if you want a ttc buddy here I am. :flower:

Welcome Tarumba!

Good luck on your journey, fingers crossed that its a short one :)

:dust:

Ughh so easy to get frustrated! Im on cd15 today done a few opk's the last 5/6 days but all come back negative! :( Do they actauly work?! Im worried ive now missed my chance this cycle! :wacko:

Anniemay which ones are you using? I was using the strips but changed to clearblue digi as easier to read! Strips were driving me mad! What time of day are u testing?
I'm still testing bfn on tbe strips too now 7days late think I should try a different test?

Anniemay & Lola,

I've never used opks before but I read that it's best to test midday and twice per day cause you can miss the surge. Are your lines all the same or are some darker??

Get busy anyway just in case! Lol. Do you temp as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->