Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey ladies!

I'm on 4dpo (used OPK) and although I'm having some bizarre intermittent cramping, I am bone dry in terms of CM. All I've read said CM increases in the early stages, I know this is SUPER early but I can't help but feel discouraged. Anyone dry up after O but end up with a BFP?

Another month, another cycle, another BFN!!! And today I find out a girl I'm working with is pregnant. Oh, and of course, "we weren't even trying." Was her response. Wellllll whooped dee flipped do girl! I'm sooooooo happy for you! Not like you complained the entire time you were pregnant the first time 18 months ago. That one was a "whoops" too. So happy that your BC methods failed you. Better luck next time I guess...feeling mean today 😠😕

I know it's hard. Since we've been trying (just over a year now) it seems everyone and their sister is pregnant. Even the week we lost our angel my 19 year old cousin announced and 'unplanned' pregnancy. Yah, I hear ya.

:hugs:

Hey ladies!

I'm on 4dpo (used OPK) and although I'm having some bizarre intermittent cramping, I am bone dry in terms of CM. All I've read said CM increases in the early stages, I know this is SUPER early but I can't help but feel discouraged. Anyone dry up after O but end up with a BFP?
nevermind found this same question in another forum lol sorry! :p

Hello, everyone! My husband and I have recently decided to begin TTC, and I am glad that I've found a space where I'm not alone in the journey.

Welcome sweetie! You're for sure in the right place! :hugs:

Hi there, this is my first message.
My hubby and I married in oct and have been ttc ever since. I went off the pill a few months before our wedding.
My cycle is normally between 26 and 29 but mostly 28. I use clear blue to test for o day and have had times where I thought I was preg but did a test and found I wasn't.
We both work and study so we find ourselves having to plan time around o day for bd’ing but he's often away with work.

Last month I was sure I was preg I had spotting mid cycle and everything but test was neg and period came early (cd26 was expecting cd29)
This month I have been testing for a surge since cd13 and its now cd15 still neg -did bd cd14 and cd15.

Hi babylover, welcome sweetie! Just know this is a crazy journey but you're in the right place to vent if you need to. Most of us have been here quite a while. Good luck to you and :dust:

Ttcbabyisom. Those are beautiful poems. I'm crying as I read them. Just had a bfp yesterday with af following within hours. :cry:

Thinking of all the angel mommies today, and fur baby mommies and ttc mommies (we are all mommies in our hearts) just waiting for our take home baby....

Oh my gosh, you poor thing! You had that happen last month too....ugh, how horrible and frustrating!!! Are you using FRER's??? I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Hi Ladies! :wave: We have just upgraded to TTC! Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been broody since August 2011, so almost 2 years of waiting. I'm 26 and my OH is 36 and we have been married for over 8 months now.

Welcome here teacup! Sorry you've been trying so long with no luck. It's so frustrating. Just hang in there and vent to us here. We can help you through it. :) :dust:

Is there such a thing you can take to regulate cycles? Ive been all over the place since stopping my pill in oct. Finnaly thought i was begining to get in a routeen last cycle, 35 days, but day 35 came and no af. 12 days later still no af!! S im still in no routeen!! So frustrating!!

Ugh, so sorry to hear that anniemay. I know there are things you can do but I can't recall exactly what they are. Have you tried googling it yet? Good luck sweetie and hang in there. :hugs:

Another month, another cycle, another BFN!!! And today I find out a girl I'm working with is pregnant. Oh, and of course, "we weren't even trying." Was her response. Wellllll whooped dee flipped do girl! I'm sooooooo happy for you! Not like you complained the entire time you were pregnant the first time 18 months ago. That one was a "whoops" too. So happy that your BC methods failed you. Better luck next time I guess...feeling mean today ����

I'm so sorry for yet ANOTHER bfn for you MrsShanna and I COMPLETELY get your meanness towards this girl. I'd be hateful too!!! It just isn't fair!!! :-( I just found out too one of my old work friends who left here a couple years ago is pregnant...they weren't trying. She's not married. she says they are happy. It's just so frustrating. Ugh.

Ttcbabyisom,

Yeah Frer's. I don't usually test before 12 dpo as my LP is usually 11 or 12 days... But I had the same symptoms and spotting that I had first pregnancy. I just knew! And I wanted to surprise DH on the weekend and get a Mother's Day bfp. Which I did. I'm kind of glad I knew though because it lead me to the doctor who decided it was time to look into things and also af is not normal this cycle and I would have forever wondered if this was why. I had a negative on cd 2 I believe so would have never known with such a faint positive at 10dpo. But also a positive digital FRER at 10 dpo.

Anywho, here I am rambling......lol

I'm feeling ok about it and had a good chat with my doctor. I'm set up for bloodwork tomorrow and an ultrasound on may 30th. Appointment with doctor may 27 to discuss the steps, options, possibilities, and give her my charts & history. She is not counting the chemical as a mc, she said anything before 5 weeks is irrelevant so that makes me feel better. Apparently it's extremely common and most of the time goes unnoticed. Something like 75% of mc are before 5 weeks and go unnoticed! Crazy. It's amazing the human race is still surviving! Lol

Anywho, more rumblings....lol

Hi everyone i just signed up and i have a few questions i hope someone can help me with. me and my husband are TTC i had my AF on May 2. I have a 26 day cycle and seem to ovulate around 14-15 days. we had sex on May 7th,8th and 9th then again on May 11th and 12th which the 12th was 3 days before i ovulated. Then we had sex on my actual day of ovulation which was the 15th. Everytime we had sex my husband ejaculated several times inside of me.I have been having cramping in my ovaries and hips and pelvic area for 2 days now and my egg like discharge changed into a liquidy milky white odorless discharge and i am still cramping. Does this mean we succeeded? any answers would be greatly appreciated!! :flower:

Hi everyone i just signed up and i have a few questions i hope someone can help me with. me and my husband are TTC i had my AF on May 2. I have a 26 day cycle and seem to ovulate around 14-15 days. we had sex on May 7th,8th and 9th then again on May 11th and 12th which the 12th was 3 days before i ovulated. Then we had sex on my actual day of ovulation which was the 15th. Everytime we had sex my husband ejaculated several times inside of me.I have been having cramping in my ovaries and hips and pelvic area for 2 days now and my egg like discharge changed into a liquidy milky white odorless discharge and i am still cramping. Does this mean we succeeded? any answers would be greatly appreciated!! :flower:

Welcome! Time will tell! I often have creamy/milky cm after o until af except the two cycles I conceived I had sticky or completely dry cm. but there is no rule, everyone is different. Good luck!

:dust:

Ok so I had a positive hpt on two different tests (quite clear& one digital) at 10 dpo last Saturday. Had spotting doctor said likely chemical (due to spotting being red & getting heavier). Then later same day had light to medium af continued for three days then 2 light days. Now three clear days. Had a negative test at 12 dpo (Monday).

Fast forward to today....

Temp is still high (not bbt but during the day). My usual pre o temps are 36.45 or less.... Post o 36.5 and up....even in the day/evening my temps are pretty stable. The last three days its been 36.90...36.85...36.70...

I'm on cd 8. It's usually down by cd 3!! Is this just a super slow drop or is something up? Had bloodwork yesterday including beta hcg to check that levels are normal.... So confused!!!!

Anyone else have this before??

Ttcbabyisom,

Yeah Frer's. I don't usually test before 12 dpo as my LP is usually 11 or 12 days... But I had the same symptoms and spotting that I had first pregnancy. I just knew! And I wanted to surprise DH on the weekend and get a Mother's Day bfp. Which I did. I'm kind of glad I knew though because it lead me to the doctor who decided it was time to look into things and also af is not normal this cycle and I would have forever wondered if this was why. I had a negative on cd 2 I believe so would have never known with such a faint positive at 10dpo. But also a positive digital FRER at 10 dpo.

Anywho, here I am rambling......lol

I'm feeling ok about it and had a good chat with my doctor. I'm set up for bloodwork tomorrow and an ultrasound on may 30th. Appointment with doctor may 27 to discuss the steps, options, possibilities, and give her my charts & history. She is not counting the chemical as a mc, she said anything before 5 weeks is irrelevant so that makes me feel better. Apparently it's extremely common and most of the time goes unnoticed. Something like 75% of mc are before 5 weeks and go unnoticed! Crazy. It's amazing the human race is still surviving! Lol

Anywho, more rumblings....lol

Well i'm glad you have such a great attitude about it all and are so positive. I commend you for that. Glad to hear you have an appointment and things are moving in the right direction. Movement is good...it's all I ever want...to keep moving ahead with more answers and solutions until we finally get it right! :hugs:

That's right. If I want to remain sain I need to focus on the future and to have healthy babies I need to be healthy and happy :)

Hi all, new here :) ttc my first child. :) very excited but a nervous wait x

Welcome suzannah! Good luck to you sweetie! Hope you get your BFP soon! My DH and I have been trying since Sept. 2011 with a few mc's in between so i pray your journey is much simpler and calmer. :dust:

Hi all, new here :) ttc my first child. :) very excited but a nervous wait x

Welcome and good luck! DH and I have been trying for #1 since may 2012 (so just about one year) with a Mmc @ 13 w and a chemical just two weeks ago.... Fingers crossed your journey is quick and easy :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->