Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi everyone! I am new to the site. My husband and I have been ttc since January and the biggest problem we are having is trying to predict my cycles. After stopping birth control (after several years of use) my cycles are completely unpredictable. The first one was 35 days, then 62 days, and now I am on cycle day 31. Anyone else having this problem? I don't even know if I am late or still early in the cycle.

Hi everyone! I am new to the site. My husband and I have been ttc since January and the biggest problem we are having is trying to predict my cycles. After stopping birth control (after several years of use) my cycles are completely unpredictable. The first one was 35 days, then 62 days, and now I am on cycle day 31. Anyone else having this problem? I don't even know if I am late or still early in the cycle.

Welcome! I went off BCP January or 2012 and had no AF for 4 months... Then regular....but what I read while waiting commented that it was normal to have irregular cycles for up to a year! But after 6 months its a good idea to get checked at the doctor.....

I guess because the pill replaces hormones that your body would normally produce everything gets out of whack and has to relearn how to produce those hormones at the right times and in the right amounts again (think puberty)

There are some supplements that can help including vitex and vitamin B complex.... There are others too if you google....

Also charting will help you to see if and when you're ovulating and therefore know when to expect AF. A great book is "taking charge of your fertility" and a website fertility friend is a free site for charting and tons of info....

Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi Everyone
My name is Liz
My husband and I have been ttc since 1 December
we are both 31
i had an ectopic removed surgically at the end of January 2012 at 11w4d

i look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone better :)

Hi Everyone
My name is Liz
we are both 31

Welcome and sorry for your loss. We have a great thread in the ttc after a loss section too you are welcome to join.

Good luck!

:dust:

Hey there! I know just how your feeling! I came of birth control in october 2012 after five years and since then have only had three periods!!! My second one was two months late and so was my third, just over two monrhs later and number foue still hasnt come! So i dont know wen and if im ovulating!!! So frustrating! Ive just been to see my dr and she couldnt really help me just said my body is still trying back to normal! Good luck to you! :)

Ive been readig about a herb called vitex. Its used to regulate cycles and balance hormones. Any of you ladies ever tried it? Xx

Ive been readig about a herb called vitex. Its used to regulate cycles and balance hormones. Any of you ladies ever tried it? Xx

I went off bcp January 2012. No af started vitex in April 2012 first af may 2012. Not sure if the vitex helped but appears to...

Just note you can't take it long term or once pregnant so be cautious.

Good luck.

Hey Ladies,
I wanted to let you know it will happen! After 6 cycles with clomid and 2 cycles doing IUIs and 27 cycles all together. I am finally Pregnant with my first baby

Hi Everyone
My name is Liz
we are both 31

Welcome to both of you!!!

Littlebeans, I would suggest charting and temping for you. Goood luck! :dust:

Lizzye, so sorry to hear about your ectopic. You'll find this thread a great place to vent and ask anything! We are here for you.

:dust: to you both!!!

Hey Ladies,
I wanted to let you know it will happen! After 6 cycles with clomid and 2 cycles doing IUIs and 27 cycles all together. I am finally Pregnant with my first baby

Congrats again Pnutsprincess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the support everyone. I think I might start temping and I have been looking into vitex as well. Has anyone else personally tried it?

Thanks for the support everyone. I think I might start temping and I have been looking into vitex as well. Has anyone else personally tried it?

I took vitex for about a month after BCP. I had three months with no af after stopping the pill so I took vitex. And after one month on vitex af showed. then i stopped because you're only supposed to take it for short periods at a time and not when pregnant (so defiantly not during tww). Lots of info around about it...google :)

Hope it works for you :thumbup:

Temping is helpful too....

Thank you Ladies I hope i gave you all more hope

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this sight, looking forward to ttc. I need to be patient though.

Sorry to intrude I just wish the Almighty would be on my side this month and let me have my BFP and a H&H pregnancy and baby. Thanks :)

Sorry to intrude I just wish the Almighty would be on my side this month and let me have my BFP and a H&H pregnancy and baby. Thanks :)

You're not intruding at all! Sorry it's taking so long... Have you had any testing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->