• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi ladies, this is my first time posting! :)

I have a somewhat silly question... last month before af came I spotted for 3 days, the 3rd day it was a toss up btwn spotting/af, would you count your first day from day 3 or start on day 4?

I ask because now I can either be cd34 or cd35 and therefore needing to know if I should take another pregnancy test (#1 was neg) or wait it out for af??

thanks for the feedback ladies!

Welcome TORREY :wave: Try not to wrry, you have an appt and you are getting the ball rolling. I think you may benefit from temping and OPKs if you are up to it. Only because as many of us on TTC have learned, most cycles are around the same time, but there are some times, that the OV occurs differently. You can discuss with your OB when you see them as well, but read up and try it out. GL :dust:

JANICE, sorry that you had to see a BFN, hoping that that changes for you real soon! :dust:

Welcome LADYE :wave: I think that you should count CD 1 from your day 4 as spotting is still considered. At least that what it shows on fertilityfriend. As for testing, you can easily develop POAS addiction, so I would say, WAIT (although this is typically the hardest thing) until AF is due.... GL, let us know the results!!! :dust:

Hope all the ladies here are doing well. :hugs: to those that are in need, FXD to those that need and :dust: to us all!

I am currently waiting to see if my temps are indicating AF is arriving or that OV is about to occur, I know things are a little different after a M/C so I am waiting for one or the other to let me know what we are about to do. The "donation" is on standby for Monday if it's OV, so, I wish the next couple of days would hurry and show!

Mrs.MM24, I used OPK's for about three months and found about every 13CD was when I was ovulating.

Thanks Mrs. MM24:thumbup:
All this can be so confusing and since my cycles are irregular I never know when to expect my menses. Its now cd35 and Im taking your advice to wait to test, LOL- has hard as its getting!

Hello ladies,

I am super new to this forum and am relieved to see I'm not the only one struggling to conceive. Been ttc for a year now and no luck :(
Praying this month will be a miracle! Look forward to chatting with you all :)

Welcome ROSEBUD :wave: It can be discouraging, but speaking from over 19 months experience (the hard way), hang in there!! We are here to chat and talk you through all the stages.

LADYE, how much longer do you have to wait till AF was due? Are you in the TWW?

TORREY, hopefully that is when you are ovulating. I was always 1-2 days different each month, and I don't have AF every month so it is quite confusing. However, I OV so that part was easy to test for.

GL Ladies!

I am on CD16, getting a little nervous, based on all my charting, as to whether this is AF or OV coming on. The "donation" could possible be right on as Monday is scheduled delivery... FXD. My energy level is quite less. However, my appetite has not gotten 100% back on track. My exercise is returning to where it was prior to the PG but, only the next few days will tell I guess.

:hi: Rosebud! Welcome! I'm also fairly new to this thread/site and Ive already found such great comfort and encouragement through these women! Its been a life-saver, so I hope your experience is the same :)

Mrs- AF is suppose to come today (cd35), so Im thinking I will wait until the weekend and test then. Meantime, (tmi) constipated, headaches, minor minor cramps and my nipples/lower part of breasts are sore- 2/4 are normal af signs for me :shrug:

trying to stay positive- either way the result, I know what my next move is

does anyone know if having a 5cm cyst on your right ovary stopping the process of getting pregnant? I am going to my gyno in a week about this because they found it on a Cat scan for a stomach problem. My GI doctor thinks that my stomach issues might be because of my cyst, but only time will tell.

LADYE, I totally know what you mean. After this MC, I am waiting to see if I will either OV or AF, I am hoping for an OV so that I can continue on, but will be ok with AF as I too know what my next move is. Plus, I will be able to still TTC in Aug if these signs are AF coming....

So I am going to my gyno today because of my stomach pain and calling off work for many days. My GI doctor says I should. I am a little nervous about the cyst and the talking about ttc.

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the information you are putting in your post. DH and I have been TTC for 3 months after BC 15 years and very excited / nervous, etc, etc and have found out that there is so much to TTC besides BD that it can get so overwhelming.

My cycle is 28 days and I usually spot for 2 days prior to AF so by reading your comments above I now realise I have been misculculating my OV by a few days! Just starting taking Vit B6, EPO, and not sure when to start BD now as the dates have confused me.

Any suggestions? Not sure I want to scare DH by temping, etc as he wants it all to happen when it happens - not sure I agree with taking it that slow as I am getting more and more broody and looking at all the TTC forums, baby programmes, etc and cannot stop thinking about it constantly.

First, welcome :wave: SHELLBELLS!!

The first thing I would suggest is to log onto fertilityfriend and begin to chart and temp! It will help you ALOT in seeing that the cycle days sometimes change and help with the exacting of OV day which is way more important.... You can pick a time to temp that your DH won't be bothered by and of course OPK sticks. I do all the "work" for our OV perdictions and tracking so I understand not overloading the spouse.... Look at the site and get ideas.

GL :dust: to you as you begin to get deeper in this journey!

Hi everyone! It's finally August which mean my husband and I can finally try to conceive again! I'm so excited! It's nice to see other people also trying to conceive because it seems like everyone around me is already pregnant or just had a baby!

Im so glad I found this site so eager and excited to learn about ttc and hope to get BFP.. Baby Dust To All!!:hug:

Hi all! I am fairly new - i have posted a couple of time on NTNP but this is our third cycle and we have started to realise this is what we really really want! AF due 9th Aug this month - if no success, I might start to look at the time I ovulate a bit more! :hi:

Welcome SAMOORAH & MrsLJL! :wave:

This site is one of the best tools while TTC, for support from those doing and going through the same as you at the same time. Read and soak in as much as possible. Good Luck! We are all here for you!

:dust: :dust: on your journey.

Welcome SAMOORAH & MrsLJL!
:wave:
This site has been awesome! All the ladies on here are so helpful and encouraging! Start posting!:hugs:

Hi, thank you for the welcome! I think i am about 13dpo today - due AF on Tuesday! Had awful nausea last cycle before AF and it was continous every day for about 10 days. This cycle I also feel nauseous (sp?) but only now and again and my boobs are so so sore! Took a bright idea (well i thought it was a bright idea) to start sorting out my clothes (we have just moved) - I am now giving up - feel so sick and wrecked! I really dont think this is our month but I dread pregnancy symptoms if this is just my body adjusting being off the pill! - im such a wimp!! :laugh2:

hiya every1, i dont understand all this short hand writing any1 care to explain to me please? xx :)

Hi ab11

Check out this link. https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
They have a whole list of abbreviations! Feel free to ask as well. The front page doesn't have everything. Everyone is really good at explaining them to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->