• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Welcome AB11 :wave: Read the link, that's a good way to catch up and begin posting. We will all be here when you are ready!

well its time to try again ov started sat so for now its happy trying lol not been very well this month tho had really bad pains in my left side over weekend was so bad had me in tears prod over did it in the garden, how is every one keeping hope you are all well just gonna catch up on old posts, have just been looking some thing up and if my af arrived on 26th july sun would have been high fertile point would these pains have been ov pains, has any one else experienced these king of pains, they shoot up through my fan and across the lower of my tummy and in my left side,, please help me out on this one x x also my side feels like it is burning inside,,, wondering if this could be implantation cramping or is it 2 soon my head is confuzed lol

welcome!!!

Just saying hi to everyone!!! 3 more days for me till testing :-O

:dust: to all of us!!!
hope all is well you havent posted for a while been eager to see if you got a bfp i hope so x x :dust: to you x

Hi everyone! Thank you for all the information you are putting in your post. DH and I have been TTC for 3 months after BC 15 years and very excited / nervous, etc, etc and have found out that there is so much to TTC besides BD that it can get so overwhelming.

My cycle is 28 days and I usually spot for 2 days prior to AF so by reading your comments above I now realise I have been misculculating my OV by a few days! Just starting taking Vit B6, EPO, and not sure when to start BD now as the dates have confused me.

Any suggestions? Not sure I want to scare DH by temping, etc as he wants it all to happen when it happens - not sure I agree with taking it that slow as I am getting more and more broody and looking at all the TTC forums, baby programmes, etc and cannot stop thinking about it constantly.
hi hunni i never know whem my ov dates are properly either my last pregnancys were with my first husband and just happened but when ya wanting something so bad it just never seems to happen so my method is as soon as af stops the baby making starts my partner is knackered after 3 weeks but eh ho its all in fun lol happy trying and sending :dust: your way

my friend recommended this site to me and i just found this bit of it!!! yay!!! xx

Welcome LADYROBYNNE :wave: You will find this site, VERY helpful, supportive, amusing, informative. Post away!!!

:dust: to you on this journey!

JANICE, I hope this has been OV pains. I typically get those and alot of women do. I am along the same track as you, OV today so we have used one "donation" and another on wednesday, trying to catch this egg!!! Good Luck to you! :dust:

DANTE, I am eager to hear how you are as well??

I am too ttc and I have been trying on and off since Febuary 2011 and just have not had any luck yet. I got off birth control March 2009 and I was told I wasnt even ovulating in 2009. I was on birth controll for almost 8 years. My Fiancee is a soldier and he wants a child as much as I do. I just dont know what to do from here. I wont have any insurance until we get married which will be real soon

Welcome PNUTS!!! :wave: GL!!! FXD you get that :bfp: soon. :dust:

mrsmm i hope it happens for you, there is nothing worse than the waiting wish i had a magic wand id cover every one of us with baby dust x x fingers crossed hun x

Hi Ladies, its been a few since I've last posted. Welcome all the newbies! :wave: I hope you find this thread as useful and as encouraging as I have:flower:

So I finally decided to test this morning since af hadn't showed up after 10 days and I kept getting twinges and cramps and my sore boobs continued... and it was a :bfp: :happydance:

I'm over the moon!!!

Attachments

• IMG00508-20110810-0558.jpg
    IMG00508-20110810-0558.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
OMG!!! Strong positive LADYE!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Worth not hearing from you in a while. I am wishing you a H&H 9 mos lady!!! Awww......

<---- 2DPO

Thank you Mrs!!!:happydance::wohoo: All the baby :dust: in the world!!!

Hi Ladies, its been a few since I've last posted. Welcome all the newbies! :wave: I hope you find this thread as useful and as encouraging as I have:flower:

So I finally decided to test this morning since af hadn't showed up after 10 days and I kept getting twinges and cramps and my sore boobs continued... and it was a :bfp: :happydance:

I'm over the moon!!!

congratulation x x x

OMG!!! Strong positive LADYE!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Worth not hearing from you in a while. I am wishing you a H&H 9 mos lady!!! Awww......

<---- 2DPO

how you doin hun im still getting bad cramp pains boobs getting tender but im not building my hopes up just in case another 10 days befor the home test is due fingers crossed for both of us x x

:shrug:have we still not heard from dante:grr:im eager to see how she got on

I haven't really had symptoms, waaay tooo early. Chart is saying I OV on CD19 or CD20 so I am hopeful that I caught that egg!! Makes me about 3-4DPO... Soooo nervous. I know it was a long shot right after M/C. Any "symptom" I feel I equate to AF or OV.... for sure going to drive myself crazy this TWW. Your cramping and tender bbs sound VERY promising... Oooh I hope this is it for you, that way I can be riiiight on your heels and have good news to hold me over. FXD for ya!! :dust:

I'm anxious about DANTE tooooo :wacko:

I haven't really had symptoms, waaay tooo early. Chart is saying I OV on CD19 or CD20 so I am hopeful that I caught that egg!! Makes me about 3-4DPO... Soooo nervous. I know it was a long shot right after M/C. Any "symptom" I feel I equate to AF or OV.... for sure going to drive myself crazy this TWW. Your cramping and tender bbs sound VERY promising... Oooh I hope this is it for you, that way I can be riiiight on your heels and have good news to hold me over. FXD for ya!! :dust:

I'm anxious about DANTE tooooo :wacko:

the 2ww is sooo hard. Started mine today. But good luck to everyone! nad it sounds promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->