• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi All

New here and trying for baby #1.. Hubby and I have been married for 5 years and together for 11... we have been trying for 5 months now after "waiting for the right time"... Glad to have found a place with people in the same situation.. all of my friends got pregnant within 1-2 months of trying so no one really understands where I am coming from with my frustration. Looking forward to getting to know you!!! :flower:

Hi All

New here and trying for baby #1.. Hubby and I have been married for 5 years and together for 11... we have been trying for 5 months now after "waiting for the right time"... Glad to have found a place with people in the same situation.. all of my friends got pregnant within 1-2 months of trying so no one really understands where I am coming from with my frustration. Looking forward to getting to know you!!! :flower:

:hi:
Welcome aboard!
I'm in the same situation - none of my friends have trouble getting pregnant! They just have to think baby and they have one! Good luck!!

Welcome BUG! :wave: GL during your time in the egg chase! :dust:

Hi Everyone!

I am now to BnB (just registered today) and am TTC#1.... look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Greens25 and welcome i hope your not here too long, hope you get your BFP quick, how long have you and your partner been ttc?

Well we are going on our 10th year together and decided we are MORE THAN READY! I finished my last round of pills with my last cycle and didn't start a new pack. So this is month #1 (although everything says wait for a real AF before you track....)

How about you?

i was ttc for 18month with no success so the doctor put me on mycrogynon for 3 months to boost fertility, and half way thru the second month of taking it i went to doctors and the doctor who i spoke to told me i should never have been put on mycrogynon pill as my periods were regular every 28days, so i stopped taking them half way through second month and had my fake period as they like to call it on 19/07/2011. So if im still regular 28 day cycle, i should be due my real AF on 16/08/2011, unless i get a BFP. So really i would class this month as my #1 month trying, seen as i used the mycrogynon pill.

Now if im not PG this cycle i have to go into to docs for 21day bloods. not sure what to expect there though.

Have you been to the doctors to speak about ttc? Its always a good thing to have the doctors to speak to as they can give you information about helping you ttc.

Hi everyone

I started trying for baby no 1 this month.. Doubt i'll be that lucky to conceive on the first go.. I've been married for almost a year and been with the love of my life for 3 years.. I have PCOS diagnosed last year but only just getting a scan to see how bad it is tomorrow =/.

I am 11dpo did a test yesterday and got a bfn but still have symptoms, probably af ready to make her move..

GL ladies x

Welcome MrsVaughan, Hope scan goes well tomorrow, and also welcome to the thread, I too am trying for baby no 1... I now have to class the last cycle i had as my first month of trying after incompetent doctors messed up my cycles etc...

Was due Af today but no sign as of yet if she hasnt appeared by tomorrow morning i will be testing :)

x

Hello everyone im new :) im 23 been ttc for 5 mo now only using calander and cervical mucus. Can you believe they have an app for that :) lol not married but so in love even got him to take some vitamins to try to help this along. Every month I think im prego but then comes mother nature. Though it was supposed to come yesterday and nothing. But im tired of wasteing tests so ill wait another couple days... Look foreward th chattin with yall :) and good luck!

Welcome PumpkinLove, i too am 23 and as you have probably read above i have to take the last 4 weeks as my first month of trying. My OH is also making sure he eats foods with the right vitamins in it, although probably buying the vitamins itself would probably be easier... I have also been taking preconceive folic acid which was prescribed by the doctor as i dont have a good balance of iron in my diet. My AF was due today if i go by my previous 28 day cycles... but that may have changed now, im reluctant to do a test, as dont want to keep wasting them on BFN...

I hope you get a BFP soon its awful when youve been trying ages and having no luck.. I think im going to test when OH goes out to my brothers in a bit :)

Sadly i got a BFN :( but the instructions with the test said it can only detect at least 1 day after a missed period and onwards so hubby going to buy me a first response tomorrow seen as they are supposed to be the best ones...

Will keep you informed

well if first response brings back same result im sure there will plenty more fun in trying nxt cycle :)

Kaylz,

No I haven't booked a pre-ttc appointment yet....I was going to try for a few months before....think I should make the appointment first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->