Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

So I have been so fatigued and tired, my breast seems as if they are getting bigger and nipples are very sore..My bbt has been 98.55-98.77 steady the last few days. I have had a stuffy nose for a week now and flu like symptoms, metallic smells and taste. Slight headache, AF due on Friday... stools have been kinda weird..and very gassy..TMI :haha: So me and my fiance decided to test. The first one was a BFN and the sec one had a faint line..fingers crossed! :thumbup::happydance:

Wow...awesome! I hope the line continues to get darker for you. Sounds like your bfp for sure! :happydance: :hugs:

I am very confused and frustrated because I had a pos OPK and timed everything perfectly( if you know what I mean;) then one week later I had a period for two days and just stopped. I was so excited to ovulate( because I have been so irregular after coming off of birth control. Has anyone else had this happen?

What a depressing thought, sorry but had to share! Apart from yet another of my friends announcing they are pregnant (honestly i am really glad for them) my check up at the hospital yesterday involved a very unpleasant couple (hadn't washed in a year at least and the boyfriend looked like an addict of something) announcing at the top of her voice "i'm 7 f***ing weeks pregnant" considering there was a few other couples sat in the same room with similar issues to myself I thought it was just down right rude and obnoxious! Disgusted, granted your pregnant, lovely for you but, shouting at the top of your voice in the hospital where other women are having issues getting pregnant made me so angry and upset, she then turned to the boyfriend and said "first f***ing times a charm we've only been together 6 f***ing weeks" i don't think she had any respect at ALL for anyone else in the room. Makes it harder for me to think the epitome of scum is reproducing and we can't conceive naturally.:cry:Sorry I just had to let it out!!

What a depressing thought, sorry but had to share! Apart from yet another of my friends announcing they are pregnant (honestly i am really glad for them) my check up at the hospital yesterday involved a very unpleasant couple (hadn't washed in a year at least and the boyfriend looked like an addict of something) announcing at the top of her voice "i'm 7 f***ing weeks pregnant" considering there was a few other couples sat in the same room with similar issues to myself I thought it was just down right rude and obnoxious! Disgusted, granted your pregnant, lovely for you but, shouting at the top of your voice in the hospital where other women are having issues getting pregnant made me so angry and upset, she then turned to the boyfriend and said "first f***ing times a charm we've only been together 6 f***ing weeks" i don't think she had any respect at ALL for anyone else in the room. Makes it harder for me to think the epitome of scum is reproducing and we can't conceive naturally.:cry:Sorry I just had to let it out!!

Yeah, that just makes me sick. Knowing me and my trouble keeping things to myself, I probably would have said something to her or given her a look and made it obvious for her to notice. How does God let this happen??? I JUST DON'T GET IT! :growlmad:

Really wish i had to be honest!! One of the nurses came in and said "can you have a little respect please and not swear" to which even the nurse got a filthy look from the lass. Does make me very upset and mad to think people like that can just "get" pregnant yet we all have to work ridiculously hard I always think of my friend (whos in the same boat) who said "just remember as each day passes, it's another day closer to a baby" have to agree with her!

Ugh, i hate this. Another BFN this morning. Not even a hint of another line. I'm 13 dpo. I would think i'm totally out if my temps didn't rise again today. WTH?! I still feel like crap. This is driving me batty. Anyone else get a bfp later than 13 dpo but not before???

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum, though I've been reading for a few weeks now. We have been TTC#1 for about 5 months now, and I'm almost 35, so I'm starting to get nervous that this could drag out for awhile.

Cuddles28, I know exactly what you mean! I work in healthcare and constantly I see women who never meant to be pregnant over and over again! And everyone I work with seems to be pregnant. One woman told everyone she was pregnant and said, oops, didn't mean to again! I want to be happy for them, but I'm starting to worry it's going to be so long for us. I almost wish I hadn't been so careful for all those years! Funny how you try so long to not be pregnant and now it seems soo difficult!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. It is nice to hear from so many other nice people who are also TTC! I get a little obsessive, I'm already trying B6 and coQ to see if that helps at all because my periods are super light ever since I stopped BCP a year ago.

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum, though I've been reading for a few weeks now. We have been TTC#1 for about 5 months now, and I'm almost 35, so I'm starting to get nervous that this could drag out for awhile.

Cuddles28, I know exactly what you mean! I work in healthcare and constantly I see women who never meant to be pregnant over and over again! And everyone I work with seems to be pregnant. One woman told everyone she was pregnant and said, oops, didn't mean to again! I want to be happy for them, but I'm starting to worry it's going to be so long for us. I almost wish I hadn't been so careful for all those years! Funny how you try so long to not be pregnant and now it seems soo difficult!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. It is nice to hear from so many other nice people who are also TTC! I get a little obsessive, I'm already trying B6 and coQ to see if that helps at all because my periods are super light ever since I stopped BCP a year ago.
Best thing i can suggest newbie is to go straight to the doctors for a full check up and make sure you don't have anything thats going to stop you in the long run! I'm the same, all the years of being careful and i've found out another 2 of my friends are pregnant (found out today) so yet more people are pregnant instead of us. Fingers crossed we'll conceive whilst on our holidays my ovulation date is whilst we are away so fingers are very much crossed!! Hopefully you'll get good news too sooner than later!

does anyone else get a kinky thrill from doing the BD without protection for the first time?
my husband and i have been together 11 years and out of those we have spent 10 trying not to get pregnant. now that we are, we are both finding the idea of completely unprotected sex arousing. it’s meant we have had some pretty amazing times lately.
Was wondering if this happens for anyone else?

does anyone else get a kinky thrill from doing the BD without protection for the first time?
my husband and i have been together 11 years and out of those we have spent 10 trying not to get pregnant. now that we are, we are both finding the idea of completely unprotected sex arousing. it’s meant we have had some pretty amazing times lately.

You're not alone lol. We've been together for 5 years and spent 4 and a half of those trying not to get pregnant, now sex takes on a whole new meaning lol., its weird because we never used condoms, just relied on the bcp, so there isn't any physical difference, just mental, I like it lolol

hi everyone , I am new to this site but I am in dyer need of some advice! I have a 26 day cycle and I am currently 16 dpo which would make AF 2 days late , I took a FRER and it was negative ! I don't now what to do . we are currently trying to conceive but these BFN's are making me discouraged. has anyone gotten a BFN at 16 dpo but still been pregnant ?

hi everyone , I am new to this site but I am in dyer need of some advice! I have a 26 day cycle and I am currently 16 dpo which would make AF 2 days late , I took a FRER and it was negative ! I don't now what to do . we are currently trying to conceive but these BFN's are making me discouraged. has anyone gotten a BFN at 16 dpo but still been pregnant ?

Are you very normal with AF?? I'm not sure on advise to give you, the only thing I can say is some women take awhile to build up enough hcg to show on a HPT. A lady on here told me that one time, her friend/relative had to wait 2 weeks past AF due date to get her BFP. So it is possible to be pregnant. I am in the nearly the same situation. I am always very regular and for the first time ever I am 6 days late and still getting BFN's. I know how irritating it is. Just hold on and ride it out. Its not over till the witch shows.

:dust: and FX to you!!

Hi,im priya.My age is 27.Im trying to conceive.But doctor found out an ovarian cyst and i was given a contraceptive pill as a cure for that..now i have completed my course of medication last month.my cycle was irregular before that..now its 32 day cycle after stopping the pill.can i get pregnant soon...what are my possible fertile days??when will my ovulation occur??does anyone conceived immediately after stopping the pill...or will it take long..does my cyst might have disappeared after taking medicine???does anyone passed like this situation??im so worried... help plzzz.....

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and also TTC! I've just come home from a doctors appointment where I had my Mirena Coil removed so that was the first step :) So excited for the months ahead :D

Well I told myself I'd wait till today to test. I am 8 days late and had all neg....up to this morning :happydance:

Completely beside myself!

FX and :dust: It'll happen!! :hugs:

Attachments

• 2013-07-11 06.35.02.jpg
    2013-07-11 06.35.02.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
I was thinking the exact same thing. Just came off pill last month, had first AF on 07/09 and now waiting to start trying!!

You're not alone lol. We've been together for 5 years and spent 4 and a half of those trying not to get pregnant, now sex takes on a whole new meaning lol., its weird because we never used condoms, just relied on the bcp, so there isn't any physical difference, just mental, I like it lolol

I just joined B&B this weekend as a result of a slew of disappointing information from the fertility doc. I checked out a few other sites but this one seemed to have the most information so I joined up! However, with plentiful information comes confusion and a sense of overwhelming feelings. So I'm glad to see this thread to get a sense for B&B's set up and community. Hi, everyone! :wave:

:flower:
Hi! My name is Cassie, I'm 30 years old and have been married to my wonderful Husband, Chris (32), for 3 years. We have 3 cute furbaby kitties (Tuxxy, Scully, and NomNom) but we decided we finally want a baby without fur. lol Since getting married we have not tried or prevented getting pregnant and June was our first cycle actively trying to conceive! I am worried about our journey primarily due to my PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Sleep Apnea, and Anxiety/Depression. I also have Psoriasis so this is another unrelated stressor. *sigh*

I'm also a member of FertilityFriend and use their charting services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->