Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Its great being here. Today's My first time in this forum anyway and i hope i will derive the best out of it. A bit anxious though but trying to calm down that's why i feel joining a group like this will help with the anxiety. tnx.:thumbup:

Thanks! Yea he says that he doesn't care when I tell him things but I think he is just trying to make me feel better.

Yeah, my hubby says the same thing, he actually insists he wants to know but deep down, i think it just adds extra pressure...i'm not good about hiding stuff. I tell him everything so it would be hard for me to try to keep him in the dark about all this stuff. I might end up having to do that though to keep our relationship good. :-/

I agree about the pressure thing. We aren't telling people yet we are trying so it is really just him that I have to talk too about this stuff. But we have officially hit the 2 week waiting period and I am going nuts with impatience!!

The news is going baby crazy atm because Kate Middleton is in labour.
I'm irritated by it, yet I find myself being nosey.

Hey Everyone my names is Mrzmellyd I just turned 30 this past March & I've been ttc for four years now with no luck what so ever. I have siblings, other family members & even friends popping babies out like there's no tomorrow and it really hurts knowing I might never get the chance to hold my own little one. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone I know because they won’t understand what I’m going through.

Hi, I'm 29 and married. Started TTC 2 months ago and it's driving me crazy! It's an emotional roller coaster! Could really do with someone to talk to if there's anyone out there?...........

I stopped trying and just let it happened because the stress does not make it happen as soon as you wish. Good luck and read my next post!!!!

Hello ladies,
Okay so this is following from my last post. I have been cramping all day today AF is due tomorrow, but here is the thing...I usually start to bleed lightly the day before AF shows her ugly face. But today nothing but MC and cramps off and on...I am so excited! OMG but I cannot test because I never show on a test until at least 7 weeks..but what should I do? Once I stopped trying it happened.. :happydance::hugs:

Hey Vix,
I'm 29, married and ttc also. DH and I haven't been really trying but at the same time we haven't been taking taking steps to prevent anything. Although, the past 2 months we have talked about expanding our family and are actively trying.
Anyhoo, I'm here if you need to chat, I'd love a chat buddy as well.

Hi, I'm 29 and married. Started TTC 2 months ago and it's driving me crazy! It's an emotional roller coaster! Could really do with someone to talk to if there's anyone out there?...........

Are their any other blogs where the ladies actually converse with one another??? We are all trying to be blessed with one of Gods beautiful creations. But then, it's like no one to discuss it with... I'm feeling like a wreck and starting to say forget it!!!

Are their any other blogs where the ladies actually converse with one another??? We are all trying to be blessed with one of Gods beautiful creations. But then, it's like no one to discuss it with... I'm feeling like a wreck and starting to say forget it!!!
I find the same but then it is easier to private message people instead!! :) If you do want to talk to someone your more than welcome to message me! We are still trying to have children but find it hard to talk to anyone apart from a couple of my friend who are going thro the same aswell, its less of a burden to be able to speak to someone going thro te same as we are!! Hope i can be at least some help!!

WELCOME BOTH OF YOU!!! This is the perfect place to be so DH can get a break. :) We will help you through this crazy journey. It can definitely be stressful, especially if you've been trying for awhile and had some upsets along the way but just hang in there and we'll go through it together. :hugs:

Thank you for your warm welcome! It makes me feel better knowing others are going through the same adventure as me and I wish you all the best!

Similar situation for me...I'm 32 and married, TTC our first child. I would love a chat buddy if you need one.

So depressed today...my MIL told my husband she is going out of town for her birthday to visit her grand baby a few states away. We had a nice birthday dinner all planned out for her but obviously since she thinks I am barren my DH and I can't complete with her first grandchild. I don't know why I let it hurt my feelings...I have been married 9 years and I had such a great relationship with my MIL until her first grandchild was born. Even though we live close by we won't get to see her for her birthday since she would rather be out of town. We haven't told any of our parents/family/friends that we are TTC...for me it would be harder with others knowing. Thank you for listening to me.

Good luck and baby dust!!

I apologize, but I am new to this and I do not know how to msg anybody!!!!! How do I do that???

Hi all, well, this cycle is me and my husbands first time TTC. I used an OPK on the 12th and there were two lines, the second one not solid but it was there. I am 10dpo with AF expected on the 27th. My breasts are sore, I have this full feeling around and below my belly, and near my ovaries, and on 8/9dpo I had this funny cramping feeling in my stomach which I've never felt before with PMS. I haven't noticed any implantation bleeding though. We are crossing our fingers that this is it. Anyone have any input on my symptoms as of now? Thanks! Oh, maybe it's important to say that I am 38, and my husband and I haven't used protection since last August and no pregnancies yet.

welcome to this thread lovebugs!!! i hope you're not here long. i hope you get preggers right away and aren't like me...almost 2 years later with 3 losses and still no baby. i wouldn't wish this on ANYONE! So please hang in there and keep the hope. Your symptoms sound great! :dust:

I was so glad i stumbled upon this forum. I have never been much for these things but this has been the hardest thing I have ever gone through and it seems everyone who has already been through it keeps trying to give me advice and its not helping. But then I started reading everyone elses post on here and I felt kinship with you all. I am on my second cycle awaiting to see if everything has worked out this month or not. I know it is early and i shouldnt stress but it seems everyone around me is getting pregnant so easy and I do not want to wait. I have been with my husband almost seven years and we were recently married. I just want things to happen. I keep telling myself I wont think about it but every time we are intimate I do. Or when it gets close to my time of the month I get really anxious... I was hoping the trying part would be fun and it is but I think im more stressed about then anything. I dont know how to relax and let it happen.

Hi bumpfever, love your name! cute. Welcome! Like I said to lovebugs, I hope you get preggers ASAP! This journey is sure a tough one. Once you truly start this journey, it does seem like EVERYONE around you is getting preggers or already are or having their babies and it just doesn't seem fair. Hang in there and just know our time is right around the corner, i just know it! I understand everything you are feeling too around O time and AF time...it is hard. I can't give very good advice here because i do the exact same thing. I just hope it happens for you soon. :dust:

Hiya :) me & my oh are TTC our #1 baby together, came off bcp on the 30th June, & AF arrived 6th July lasted for 7 days (normally 5) which I suspect is because it was the withdrawal from the bcp. took a few opk but haven't got a postive yet but have been getting left & right ovary pain only lasting about a minute at a time. Currently CD17 & we've :sex: today so fingers crossed. Next month I will be starting earlier in the month to track.

Welcome and good luck sweetie!!!! :dust:

Its great being here. Today's My first time in this forum anyway and i hope i will derive the best out of it. A bit anxious though but trying to calm down that's why i feel joining a group like this will help with the anxiety. tnx.:thumbup:

Hi there! Welcome! You're in the right place. Yes, we will help you through each month. This is a crazy journey so hopefully you're not here long. Best of luck Femore! :dust:

Thanks! Yea he says that he doesn't care when I tell him things but I think he is just trying to make me feel better.

Yeah, my hubby says the same thing, he actually insists he wants to know but deep down, i think it just adds extra pressure...i'm not good about hiding stuff. I tell him everything so it would be hard for me to try to keep him in the dark about all this stuff. I might end up having to do that though to keep our relationship good. :-/

I agree about the pressure thing. We aren't telling people yet we are trying so it is really just him that I have to talk too about this stuff. But we have officially hit the 2 week waiting period and I am going nuts with impatience!!

Yeah, I don't think we told people right away we were trying either...but then again I had a bit of a different start. Went off BCP in May 2011, got preggers in September, and lost baby in November at 10 weeks, 3 days. We weren't trying then officially, just not preventing. So after that happened, i was devastated and for sure clued people in and then ever since then it is like people have been through the journey with me. I'm not a private person. I've needed the help through all of this though so I'm ok with it. :)

Hey Everyone my names is Mrzmellyd I just turned 30 this past March & I've been ttc for four years now with no luck what so ever. I have siblings, other family members & even friends popping babies out like there's no tomorrow and it really hurts knowing I might never get the chance to hold my own little one. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone I know because they won’t understand what I’m going through.

Welcome sweetie and best of luck to you! This is the hardest journey I've ever been in but we can be in it together! Sorry you've been trying for so long with no success. That is horrible! But we are here for you and this is the best place for you right now. :hugs:

Welcome to this thread sweetie and I'm sorry you had to join this crazy world. You are brand new to this game so try to remain as calm as you can. I hope it happens for you right away though. Just hang in there and come talk to the rest of us crazies and we'll get through this together! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->