Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello ladies,
Okay so this is following from my last post. I have been cramping all day today AF is due tomorrow, but here is the thing...I usually start to bleed lightly the day before AF shows her ugly face. But today nothing but MC and cramps off and on...I am so excited! OMG but I cannot test because I never show on a test until at least 7 weeks..but what should I do? Once I stopped trying it happened.. :happydance::hugs:

I would test if i were you but you know your body better than I do. GOOD LUCK!!! :dust:

Thanks ladies, I've just bought a Clearblue monitor and some sticks so I'm about to start using them and will let you know if anything happens!

Just out of interest what does AF stand for? Xx

Thanks ladies, I've just bought a Clearblue monitor and some sticks so I'm about to start using them and will let you know if anything happens!

Just out of interest what does AF stand for? Xx

Woohoo, good luck. Let us know how it works out for you. I haven't broken down and bought one yet and i've been in this journey for almost 2 years now. He, he...

AF = Aunt Flo or WITCH! He, he...

Thank you for the welcome. I was 11dpo and took a Digital CB and got a BFN! Maybe it was too soon for it to tell?

Hi everyone I'm 12dpo, I took a clearblue yesterday was neg:(, hoping it was too soon! the wait is killing me! AF is due in 3 days though. guess I'll keep impatiently waiting.

Hi everyone I'm 12dpo, I took a clearblue yesterday was neg:(, hoping it was too soon! the wait is killing me! AF is due in 3 days though. guess I'll keep impatiently waiting.

I am in the same boat! Had cramping on 6 and 8dpo and a lot of the symptoms. took a cb on 11dpo with a bfn. 12dpo today. 27th AF :witch: is due.

:dust:
Good luck to you I hope you are in this month!! And me too!

I also tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn and all the "pregnancy" symptoms I thought I was having my dr now thinks might be a big fat kidney infection! Ugh...

First off in advance I want to say sorry for the tmi. This is my first month ttc. I was on the lowest form of bcp and stopped taking it a few weeks before ovulation. I used an opk and o'd on day 13 of my cycle and dtd three days before, during, and three days after. It has been 11 dpo and my period is due in 2 days. I have taken several hpt using fmu and all are bfn. I am urinating more often, having headaches, cramping, gaining weight, having serious mood swings, bloating, going #2 more often, and have a lot of thick white cf with no odor. I have no itching or burning down there so it's not due to an infection. I know a lot of this could be pms but I don't usually have symptoms 5 days before my period. So could the hpt be showing a false negative or is my mind just playing tricks on me. Btw I'm 21 and me and my dh are both healthy and in shape. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

This is my 1st month trying to conceive too and I'm already a hpt junkie LOL! I just hope I can hide my addiction from dh. All the research I've done says its very easy to let our impatience get the best of us and test too early. I would wait a few days and see if af comes. If not then retest. Hope you get your bfp soon!

Hello everyone I am ttc #1 as wellwe are on month #9 but i think things are looking good so far. I am 8dpo and i just have a feeling this might be the lucky month. fingers crossed. Good luck and baby dust to all!!!!

I am in the same boat! Had cramping on 6 and 8dpo and a lot of the symptoms. took a cb on 11dpo with a bfn. 12dpo today. 27th AF :witch: is due.

:dust:
Good luck to you I hope you are in this month!! And me too!

ah well good luck to you too! I'm thinking about taking another test in the morning..then just going from there. it's so nerve wrecking. I've had some cramping and really weird dreams EVERY NIGHT FOR THE PAST WEEK. lol My bf thinks i'm crazy cause everyday I tell him about a new dream. the other night I dreamed we picked the name shane. lol<<< maybe a sign. who knows. trying to keep my head up even if it doesn't happen this month.

Hi My fiancé and I are currently trying for our first! Im about 3 days before my period.. I just don't feel the same as I usually do right before my period. My breasts hurt so bad. I have constant headaches I have tons of cm like a white thick creamy type.. I've been constipated on and off, runny nose.. I have had a crappy appetite lately. Ill be hungry but nothing fits what I want... Not sure if these are all signs? I'm trying not to get my hopes up just yet... Any advice would be great!!! Thanks guys

I have been switching between TTC and NTNP(the kind of NTNP where you are actually TTC but trying not be AS obsessive) for a year and eight months now. My husband and I have finally decided that it is time to go see a doctor. My appointment is August 13th and I am pretty excited and nervous. I'm 3 DPO and I am hoping that I get to call my OBGYN and inform her that I need to switch my fertility appointment to my first prenatal appointment, but who knows? I have been lurking forums and articles for about two years now and quite honestly, I am beginning to drive myself crazzzzy with it.

WELCOME ALL YOU NEWBIES!!! This is a great place for you to just vent, vent, vent and we all know what you're going through and can help you through it!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all! DH & I will be trying on 8/18 as that's the day he's leaving for a trip and I should be O'ing a day or 2 later. I told him he couldn't drive off into the sunset unless we made "music" before. Planning around business trips is so nerve racking! I'm patiently waiting for AF to arrive in about a week and then the count down begins.

I do not know but I think I can say I know how you feel as my husband and I have been trying for four years now yet my little sister just married in May at nineteen is due in Jan. I am the oldest if both sisters and brother and I am happy for her yet upset as well since they said they were going to wait.

Hey Everyone my names is Mrzmellyd I just turned 30 this past March & I've been ttc for four years now with no luck what so ever. I have siblings, other family members & even friends popping babies out like there's no tomorrow and it really hurts knowing I might never get the chance to hold my own little one. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone I know because they won’t understand what I’m going through.

I have had an abundance of cm the past couple of days and four days ago at 11:30pm had a dark red brownish discharge yet nothing else. I know it is not infection. Been ttc for four years and honestly feel lime giving up. Does anyone have any ideas as to experience they have had to the same issue.

I do not know but I think I can say I know how you feel as my husband and I have been trying for four years now yet my little sister just married in May at nineteen is due in Jan. I am the oldest if both sisters and brother and I am happy for her yet upset as well since they said they were going to wait.

Hey Everyone my names is Mrzmellyd I just turned 30 this past March & I've been ttc for four years now with no luck what so ever. I have siblings, other family members & even friends popping babies out like there's no tomorrow and it really hurts knowing I might never get the chance to hold my own little one. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone I know because they won’t understand what I’m going through.

We're in the same boat-dh and I have been trying since late 2009. I'm embarrassed to write that because it just seems so astonishing. People I've known have gone on to have 2 children while we're still working on our 1st. My nephew is 1 and I love him to death, but it just rankles me that my brother & sis-in-law weren't even trying. Ladies, our luck has to change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->