Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi all... DH and I have decided recently to get serious about TTC. We have been NTNP for about 3 years now and nothing has happened. It's hard to track because I have very irregular periods. Af is due at the end of this week IF she shows on time. I tried using evening primrose this cycle. We have not yet tried temping. Not sure it would be useful considering my cycle is so whacky. Any tips on what methods have worked/not worked for any of you? Here's to hoping we all get our :bfp: soon! :dust:

Hi all... DH and I have decided recently to get serious about TTC. We have been NTNP for about 3 years now and nothing has happened. It's hard to track because I have very irregular periods. Af is due at the end of this week IF she shows on time. I tried using evening primrose this cycle. We have not yet tried temping. Not sure it would be useful considering my cycle is so whacky. Any tips on what methods have worked/not worked for any of you? Here's to hoping we all get our :bfp: soon! :dust:

Welcome MrsKinney and good luck sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :dust:

Hi everyone! I've never posted on here but this 2ww is driving me crazy! My husband and I have been TTC since October. We married in September BC we wanted a baby. I'm 25 years old, in good health and thought it would happen fast.. Silly me! After all people all around me are "accidentally" getting pregnant.. I wish everyone the best of luck, I know some have been trying for much longer. I'm currently 9dpo with NO symptoms and feeling sad already. The only unusal thing is I am usually a big symptom spotter up until af arrives or I get a BFN..

Hi everyone! I've never posted on here but this 2ww is driving me crazy! My husband and I have been TTC since October. We married in September BC we wanted a baby. I'm 25 years old, in good health and thought it would happen fast.. Silly me! After all people all around me are "accidentally" getting pregnant.. I wish everyone the best of luck, I know some have been trying for much longer. I'm currently 9dpo with NO symptoms and feeling sad already. The only unusal thing is I am usually a big symptom spotter up until af arrives or I get a BFN..

Welcome Michelle! Good luck to you honey. I hope you don't have to wait much longer for that BFP!!! :dust:

Hi everyone, well I'm TTC and I recently was told I had a functional cyst but I am getting little pregnancy symptoms and my doctor took a blood test hoping to get results tomorrow. The thing is I'm not to sure to much on the whole functional cyst thing. Any help with that by any chance?

Hi everybody! My name is Rachel, I am 27 years old my husband is 30. I know that there are a lot of acronyms for this pregnancy and conception lingo, but I need a freaking dictionary for all that. So bear with me, I will do the best that I can.

My husband and I have been actively TTC since Feb. 2013. I had an HSG in April of 2012 and found out that my right fallopian tube is blocked after having a massive cyst on my left ovary that left significant scar tissue. My sister had PCOS and my mother suffers from endometriosis. I had my first period when I was 8 years old and started having it regularly at 10 years old. I guess you can say that I got the extremely crappy end of the “woman problems” stick.

Since Feb. 2012 I have lost 70 lbs, quit smoking, and have dramatically changed my lifestyle. My doctor says that even with my right tube being blocked I should have no problem conceiving. I have been taking my temp. every morning for the past 3 months, everything is good there, we have sex on a VERY regular basis, hubby is “normal” (at least in the swimmers department), and everything should be good to go.

As of today, 31 July 2013, I am 4 days late for my period and have had 2 negative pregnancy tests. I have been tracking my period ever since my HSG and have been very regular. I swear I can look at the calendar and determine when I am going to start. I have NO symptoms, normally every month my boobs are sore and I have that heavy stomach feeling right before I start, but nothing. I am very anxious and just wish I would start my period or get a positive test. I called my doctor and he said to wait a little longer to come in for a blood test. I have gained about 9 lbs over the last 1 ½ months, but chalk it up to stress and poor choices. My husband admitted to me today that he is scared to have sex out of fear that he will “mess something up”. So now I’m cut off from sex as well. I am so ready to find out what is going on with my body. My husband commented that the last time we had sex it “felt different”, I’m not sure if that’s even possible.

I need some advice!

Hi everyone, well I'm TTC and I recently was told I had a functional cyst but I am getting little pregnancy symptoms and my doctor took a blood test hoping to get results tomorrow. The thing is I'm not to sure to much on the whole functional cyst thing. Any help with that by any chance?

Good luck to you! Not sure about the cyst thing though. :dust:

Hi everybody! My name is Rachel, I am 27 years old my husband is 30. I know that there are a lot of acronyms for this pregnancy and conception lingo, but I need a freaking dictionary for all that. So bear with me, I will do the best that I can.

My husband and I have been actively TTC since Feb. 2013. I had an HSG in April of 2012 and found out that my right fallopian tube is blocked after having a massive cyst on my left ovary that left significant scar tissue. My sister had PCOS and my mother suffers from endometriosis. I had my first period when I was 8 years old and started having it regularly at 10 years old. I guess you can say that I got the extremely crappy end of the “woman problems” stick.

Since Feb. 2012 I have lost 70 lbs, quit smoking, and have dramatically changed my lifestyle. My doctor says that even with my right tube being blocked I should have no problem conceiving. I have been taking my temp. every morning for the past 3 months, everything is good there, we have sex on a VERY regular basis, hubby is “normal” (at least in the swimmers department), and everything should be good to go.

As of today, 31 July 2013, I am 4 days late for my period and have had 2 negative pregnancy tests. I have been tracking my period ever since my HSG and have been very regular. I swear I can look at the calendar and determine when I am going to start. I have NO symptoms, normally every month my boobs are sore and I have that heavy stomach feeling right before I start, but nothing. I am very anxious and just wish I would start my period or get a positive test. I called my doctor and he said to wait a little longer to come in for a blood test. I have gained about 9 lbs over the last 1 ½ months, but chalk it up to stress and poor choices. My husband admitted to me today that he is scared to have sex out of fear that he will “mess something up”. So now I’m cut off from sex as well. I am so ready to find out what is going on with my body. My husband commented that the last time we had sex it “felt different”, I’m not sure if that’s even possible.

I need some advice!

Welcome to this thread Rachel!!! Check out this link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Good for you for losing that weight and stopping smoking! That's so great and will up your chances that much more to conceiving your baby!

Sounds like you have really good chances of getting your BFP this cycle. Good luck! :dust:

Hey Everyone my names is Mrzmellyd I just turned 30 this past March & I've been ttc for four years now with no luck what so ever. I have siblings, other family members & even friends popping babies out like there's no tomorrow and it really hurts knowing I might never get the chance to hold my own little one. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone I know because they won’t understand what I’m going through.

Hey there Mrzmellyd

I can totally relate to your situation. I turned 30 in May and I have been TTC since I was 20-21 years old. That was when I married. I had one miscarriage in 2005 at 12weeks. No one understands in my family, or with my friends. They say asinine things like, just keep being positive and it will happen. And it seems like everyone around me is always pooping out kids without even trying.Being positive is easier said than done. So if you need someone to talk too I'm here.

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie, and don't know all of the lingo either :). I am 29 and DH is 33. We have been married since March 2012, and started TTC Aug 2012. I am completely devastated every month when AF shows up. I stress a lot about it, because I never get an LH surge on the ovulation kits. I never do have the egg white CM, but I do have what I think is fertile CM usually on day 15 of my cycle. I haven't tried temping yet because DH thinks I'm already stressing about everything too much.

Sorry for TMI, but this cycle I had pink CM on what I think was 5DPO and 6DPO. I'm praying that this is my month. IT just feels comforting knowing I'm not the only one out there that feels frustrated with this whole process. I just want to be a mommy. :(

Hey Everyone my names is Mrzmellyd I just turned 30 this past March & I've been ttc for four years now with no luck what so ever. I have siblings, other family members & even friends popping babies out like there's no tomorrow and it really hurts knowing I might never get the chance to hold my own little one. I feel like I can’t talk to anyone I know because they won’t understand what I’m going through.

I completely know how you feel. I'm 29 and my dH and I have been trying for over a year. Everyone around me is popping out babies. I feel like time is running out, and each month that goes by I feel more nervous that it will never happen..

AF was supposed to start today....crossing my fingers that this is our month.

Hi everyone, I'm completely new to this website, and even TTC for that matter. Me and my fiancé have been together almost 5 years now and are just recently TTC. I don't know much of the lingo but everyone's posts have been so helpful! I'm still getting off of the depo shot since last December/January, so my AF is NEVER predictable which makes it hard to figure ovulation and when/if I'm late hopefully I can catch up on everything. I've just had AF about 4 days ago but am now having weird symptoms, extra tired the past few days, some diarrhea/tummy problems, and I can't seem to stay full! I'm hoping this could be it BUT I'm so discouraged that I can't figure my O and AF so I just have to cross my fingers and wait every month. Any advice would help! Thanks

Hi I have just joined and not quite sure how to start. Is anyone else trying with fertalaid?

Hi I have just joined and not quite sure how to start. Is anyone else trying with fertalaid?

What is fertalaid? My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year, but am not sure we're ready to dice into the fertility treatment world. I've heard a lot about clomid, but nothing about fertalaid. I'm new to this site too, welcome! :)

AF is due in 2 days, the TWW makes me so anxious every month! The past year I have felt hopeful every month, and have a let down when AF shows up. ;(

What is fertalaid? My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year, but am not sure we're ready to dice into the fertility treatment world. I've heard a lot about clomid, but nothing about fertalaid. I'm new to this site too, welcome! :)

Fertilaid is a natural supplement by FairHaven (?). You can buy it online. I have used it this past cycle...hard to say if it works yet but it did looks like I O'd. They make Fertilaid for both men and women.

Fertilaid is a natural supplement by FairHaven (?). You can buy it online. I have used it this past cycle...hard to say if it works yet but it did looks like I O'd. They make Fertilaid for both men and women.

Thanks for the info! I use the dollar store ovulation sticks every month and never get a positive. I haven't gone asvgar as temping but Ill look into fertalaid for next cycle.

Turns out AF decided to take her time getting here...3 days late to be exact. I was about to test when shecame to visit. Maybe next month...FX'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->