• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

sorry to hear about your BFN saying that if AF still isnt showing get yourself a first response, they are meant to be the don of hpt..

GL everyone

Greens25, I always say its best to let the doctors know you are ttc as if there becomes a problem, fingers crossed you dont get any, but they always have on record when you first went in to discuss your ttc options :)

Kaylz,

No I haven't booked a pre-ttc appointment yet....I was going to try for a few months before....think I should make the appointment first?

I don't think that a pre-ttc appointment is that necessary. I went to mine and it was basically a physical and she asked about vitamins I was taking and recommended what I should be taking. Other than that I didn't find it that useful.

3rd day of missed period. still waiting til wednesday to test. Getting nervous :)

Welcome GREENS, MRSVAUGHAN, and PUMPKIN :wave:

MRSV, no AF=good sign, hang in there! :dust:

KAYLZ, it is still early, even with the good tests (that aren't blood tests) 10pdo or later is best because some cycles do not occur within the assumed 14 days after OV. No AF=good sign so you are still in this chase!!!

AFM, I am 8DPO and getting more nervous. Not sure why, can only be attributed to the fact that I have had strong cramping for about 2-3 days and my right abdomen is achey... I don't remember AF that much, so I am not sure WHAT to think, onset or IB, or just Preg! FXD no site of AF today, and that I am one day closer to that :bfp:

I hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I am not sure if we were all able to hold out as next week gets closer, it is really early, but if you weren't any good news?

Sending out EXTRA :dust: to the thread as we start our week, the LAST week in the TWW!!! :dust: those that are starting the TWW and those that are beginning TTC and those testing!!!

no clue about all the acronyms yet accept for the obvious ones like bfp bfn. I usually have all my perios symtoms -cramping bloating the week befor it comes. But I havnt had any

no clue about all the acronyms yet accept for the obvious ones like bfp bfn. I usually have all my perios symtoms -cramping bloating the week befor it comes. But I havnt had any

There is a page dedicated to know what all the abbreviations are.... I think you can find it on the initial BnB home page. GL, it won't take y ou long to learn them though, believe me... :flower:

Thanks Kaylz.... I booked my appointment today but it is not until Sept. 15th.

EVERYONE: WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD i GO PREPARED WITH TO MY PRE-CONCEPTION DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT?

well im 2 days over my expected AF im feeling tired, worried, nervous and just completely confused to be honest, i dont have any pregnancy symptoms, apart from tiredness, i dont have sore boobs or any nausea or anything i just keep getting the feeling that AF has arrived but when i go to the loo, theres nothing there???

Anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong with me haha

x

no havent tried first response, im going to wait til next week if ~AF hasnt arrived by then, then ill do another test.

Hello ladies!

My name is Ella and I've just joined B&B. I'm wavering somewhere between NTNP and TTC. DH doesn't want to think of it as trying at the moment, but he'd be thrilled if I did get a BFP in the next year. He's said he wants to officially start trying next year, which I have gathered means he wouldn't freak out if I started taking my temps and buying OPKs, which I've promised not to do (for now). I'm mostly looking at my CM and trying to figure out my body at the moment. And trying to make sure we BD at the right times without putting too much pressure on DH.

DH is also pretty secretive and doesn't want to tell family that we're NTNP/TTC, so I figured joining here and venting would satisfy my need to get all of this off my chest. It's been driving me crazy, not telling anyone about our plans. I guess I'm just looking for some support from people going through the same thing and a few TTC buddies. :)

Currently on CD23, I have no idea how many dpo I am, if any, since I've only felt what I would normally call ovulation pain since last night/this morning and, like I said, I've promised not to buy OPKs or take my temp yet. I feel like this is really late in my cycle for O, because I've been pretty consistently having 28-29 day cycle lengths and I did notice the EWCM around CD 19-20. Does this mean my cycle will be longer this month? Or could this be something other than O-pain? Am I just going crazy?

Bought my test today gonna take it in the morning still no af wish me luck!!!!

KAYLZ, I am having the same "symptoms" or lack of, and my bbs have been sore each time with preg in the past so although I haven't lost hope for this month, it is decreasing.... I don't think anything is wrong really. :dust: NO AF= good sign.

Welcome :wave: DBZ34, I hope you can find as much support, information, and happiness on this site as I have and sooo any others!!! GL :dust:

PUMPKIN, GL with the test :dust: can't wait to hear about your :bfp:!!! You don't have a ticker, so how many DPO are you?

AFM, I am 9DPO! Nerves still there. My strong cramping seems to be gone today but lasted till bedtime last night. No abdomen aches on the right and it didn't switch to the left as of now either... Hoping that AF doesn't ease in! I test in one week! So far, no site of AF! Ladies, one day closer to that :bfp: FXD!!

Well AF caught me again this month but im not sad although i would of loved my BFP this month it means plenty more fun trying :) OH and I are going away in a few weeks for a weekend break so got something to focus on.

Hope AF stays away for you all :) xx

Im not sure how many dpo I am my calanders all mest up. But my af was due this past saturday .no sign of it comeing and gave been aa little nautious though it could ve my nerves :) I AM SO NERVOUS!

Hey Ladies,
How are you doing today? My name is Lacey and I have been ttcing for over 5 months now. My OH is in the Army so we are trying for our first Army Brat. He has 2 from a previous marriage. Im looking to meet new friends. Also I have HPV and have had precancerous cells removed by a biopsey. I have my own journal and I am involved with other threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->