• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey! im so glad this thread exists! is anyone taking letrozole or have you heard of it? if anyone can give me advice about it that would be great. all i know is it is like clomid but doesnt have as many side affects.

Welcome to the thread PNUTS :wave: I have "met" you on other threads. GL on the Army "brat."

PUMPKIN, being a few days late sounds promising. :dust: Are you thinking about charting, and temping, and a ticker?

KAYLZ, so sorry about AF, I hope you get that bfp soon! :hugs: When you do, I wanna hear allll about it!

Ok Im seriously new to all of this how do you do the temp chart? Can I use any thermonitor or no? If not where can I get one???

Hi Ladies,

PUMPKIN, I am sorry you saw another bfn.... :hugs: is there any way you miscalculated? I use a full chart (i.e. temping, cm, cervix position) so I am not sure how much help I can be as I try to use all to cover each basis....

PNUTS, you have to use a Basil Body Temperature (BBT) thermom. You can find them near the contraceptives in most stores. I got mine (have more than one) from Walmart, and Target. They have them online as well. Google and soooo many will come up. Sign up on FertilityFriend.com and it will talk you through charting very thoroughly. GL

AFM, I am 10DPO! I am super nervous, and I made it worse. I had the urge to POAS, however, I didn’t want to use the only HPT so I used an OPK, ummm, why was it pos??? Definitely stopped my POAS urge, but now I wonder why it’s pos, makes me feel like I should be focusing on Sept. Getting the “donation” shipment arranged etc… :sad1: My temp went back up so I just don’t know. I felt a little sick (nauseaus) this morning, no cramping, and no sore bbs…. Not sure if I should be thinking I don’t want AF, I mean, my cycle could be crazy because of the MC so… :shrug: But, for right now, no site of AF = one day closer to ….???

How is the rest of the thread doing today?

Going to the doc monday if af doesnt show. No I know I didnt miss calculate. :( its the 32nd day of my 28 day cycle

Pumpkin you may need a blood test to determine if your pregnant or not, i know my sister had to, every HPT she did it came back negative, she finally got a doctor to listen to her and they ran a blood test, turns out she was pregnant, she has since had her baby and he is now 7 weeks old :).

So ask doc if it comes back negative with a doctors test to run the blood test, to determine pregnancy or not.

Testing in the morning! Everyone please say a prayer for a positive!

LEANNE, hows testing going? FXD, prayers, and GL!!! :dust:

AFM…
11DPO today, wow!! In shock I haven’t tested. :haha: I mean, besides the urge yesterday and using an OPK. The uncertainty I feel after seeing that and reading it could be a good sign andreading it has no relevance, stopped my POAS urge! No AF, so I am not trying to worry, because regardless of whether that was pos, I would still have to wait for AF to “get back in the chase,” so I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: Day 2 of feeling a little sick (I felt a little sick (nauseous) this morning lasting 15 mins no vomit, mild cramping through the night, NO sore bbs (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF)…. Certain MC has done something strange to my cycle, I am approaching what would have been the “normal” end to my LP (13days)

Going to have to go with my PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ….???

Good luck leanne.
Got my af today. I cant believe it was so late. Got my hopes up. Better luck next time I guess

so sorry to hear Af caught you pumpkin, i know how you feel it got me this month too :( better luck next month is what i say :)

hi everyone! I'm Tammi, i just joined. My hubby and I have been TTC our 1st since June. I think AF will be here this weekend so it looks like we are still TTC! Hopefully our time will come soon.

Hello! My name is Courtney. DH and I have been ttc on and off since December 2010 because his job has had us separated since march. We're still currently apart, but we should be reuntied in time to have a chance next cycle, which will be our 6th cycle trying. We say we're trying but as far as BnB goes we're really ntnp because I don't temp/chart, I only keep track of AF and have a general idea of when I'm ovulating.
:dust: to all!

Welcome BLONDETAM and PIXIE23 :wave: may your stay in TTC be a short one... Here's to that bfp :dust:

Hello everyone!
I have been lurking around these different TTC forums and decided it was time I join! I am 27 years old, and TTC. I've been married for 2 years and we've been trying for 14 months now. DH is also 27. My journey so far includes:
- stopped taking BCP June 2010 after 8 years on it.
- hypothyroidism, requiring medication (Started Dec '10)
- annovulation, with only mild spotting throughout the first 12 months of TTC, and 6 months with no bleeding at all.
- started clomid June 2011- 100mg CD5-9.
- DH had SA testing done before I started clomid- no issues with him. Also my thyroid is under control now.
- currently in my second round of clomid. First round I tested using OPKs for 12 days (CD13-24). Never got a+. However, did get a real period on CD 39. (So may have O'ed the day I stopped testing!). Now I'm CD 23 and continuing to use OPKs. I'm also tracking BBT. Hoping I ovulate this month!!
With the clomid I've experienced some mild mood swings, and irritability, and major hot flashes especially at night.
Hoping for a 2012 baby!! Good luck to everyone!!

So my af was 5 days late and then only lasted 3 days. 1day of spotting 1day heavy and then 1day light. What the hell usually lasts 5-7 days

Pumpkin, mine has been exactly the same this month im normally a 5-7day aswell, thought it was a bit strange, but going to ask doctor about it when i go there for cd21 bloods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->