• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi im new to this
me (26) and my hubby(36) have been married 4years and we have a got a 3 1/2 year old daughter was on the pill then stopped taking it when we got back from are honey moon then within a month i was pregnant shocked happy both of are heads where all over the place as we found as we we packing boxes as in 2 days we where moving, so daughter was concived very quick didnt think it would happen as was on since i was 16,

Then on 1st dec 2010 found out was pregnant again 4 weeks (been trying for 6months) was so happy was tellin all family and a few very close friends BIG MISTAKE and on new years EVE start bleedin slightly so hubby took me to A+E thought in the back of my mind it was gonna be fine as had a little bleed with my daughter at 6 weeks and she was fine,
so they scanned me and said there was nothing there so are world crumbled havein to tell everyone we had lost are baby was the hardest thing iv ever done, so left the hosp to let body let go off baby by its self by two weeks had pasted and still nothing so they re-scanned me to see why i had let go and she said there is a little heart beat but didnt say it was a strong one, and i was 7 weeks and she thinks the first was its TWIN OMG so told everyone was still pregnant with its twin everyone was shocked so they wanted to re-scan me again two weeks later to see if baby was still going strong BUT SADLY miscarried that one as well so in the space of a few weeks had lost two babys and had to go through a miscarriage (first one had just been obsorbed into body as this can some time happen)

BEEN TTC SINCE MARCH STILL NOTHING and doc wont help untill its been over a year
im on pregna-care plus, had blood tests done everything fine but not had a sperm test check yet,
really hopeing that it will happen and i will have a 2012 baby x x x

Let me know.how it goes kaylz . Im havingbtrouble finding a gyn that takes my insurence and its too expensive without it :/

Sorry to hear kristy, jeez thats gotta be awefull. I get upset enough when my af shows up
Where are you at in your cycle? Good luck and baby dust

Sorry to hear kristy, jeez thats gotta be awefull. I get upset enough when my af shows up
Where are you at in your cycle? Good luck and baby dust

Pumpkin its probably something of nothing, but because we are ttc i think its best to ask im going to make an appointment before my cd21 bloods just incase, and as soon as i have seen doc i will come back on and update you so that you arent worrying, im going to make appointment first thing monday morning.

Kirsty, sounds like youve had a bad time hun whilst ttc, hope that its all change now, and we get some positive news from you :)

How has everyones weekend been? Been lovely weather where i am so been enjoying it as much as i could :)

First post, been TTC for only 3 months which I know isn't long but TWW every month has still been so frustrating, I know it can take a long time but really hope it happens soon!

Oh, I know what you mean, ReeJo. This is my second month but the beginning of my third cycle. I didn't realize how frustrating things could be until we started TTC. I used to want time to slow down so I could enjoy the summer, now I want the days to fly by so I can get my cycle going and TTC!

Me to Ella D! I can't believe how frustrating it is, and it could go on for sooo much longer!

Anyone else waiting to O? because I am! How is everyone?

Sorry to hear that Kristy. :hugs: But I hope things go better in the future. In fact, I'm sure they will do. :)

Sorry that AF came flying through PUMPKIN.... :hugs:

Welcome L.E.D & REEJO :wave: :dust:

KRISTY, welcome :wave: so sorry for your loss :hugs: I was just where you were a month ago so I know you were devestated. I hope you see that bfp soon hun! :dust:

I am 15DPO (13DPO by FF) Well, it looks confusing… I mean, on Sunday (DPO14), after inputting my temp, FF changed my OV date. Does this happen often? I mean I am on CD34! Longest cycle ever! I know now, that this is a result of the M/C in July. :sad1: I am feeling like I am totally out of it this month after seeing that. Current SSing: very tired, BLOATED, bbs tingling every now and then, not hungry often, I have felt sick the last few days when I first wake, but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows…. Other than that, the weekend was lovely. I hope everyone else is doing better!!!

Sorry that AF came flying through PUMPKIN.... :hugs:

Welcome L.E.D & REEJO :wave: :dust:

KRISTY, welcome :wave: so sorry for your loss :hugs: I was just where you were a month ago so I know you were devestated. I hope you see that bfp soon hun! :dust:

I am 15DPO (13DPO by FF) Well, it looks confusing… I mean, on Sunday (DPO14), after inputting my temp, FF changed my OV date. Does this happen often? I mean I am on CD34! Longest cycle ever! I know now, that this is a result of the M/C in July. :sad1: I am feeling like I am totally out of it this month after seeing that. Current SSing: very tired, BLOATED, bbs tingling every now and then, not hungry often, I have felt sick the last few days when I first wake, but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows…. Other than that, the weekend was lovely. I hope everyone else is doing better!!!

Hey Mrs. I check up in here occasionally to see how the ladies are doing...why do you think this is all bc of your previous MC? Im no expert but your ss'ing can be confused with early preggers signs...I waiting like day 18/19dpo so you're still in the running :) GL!:dust:

LADYE, I think that testing early may have stopped my PMA momentum... However, hearing that someone has tested bfn until 18/19DPO, that gives me hope. Hoping to hand in there and leave that negativity out!! Thanks!

how do ladies its been a week or so well af arived on sat so not gonna think about it this month and hope things happen hope you are all kepping well just gonna catch up and read some old posts,,,i think the more we hope the more dissapointed we get x

Sorry AF showed JANICE... :hugs: On to the next cycle for a May/June LO! https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-9-30-testers-join-me-5-testers-counting.html

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
I am 14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

You're still totally in the running MRS! :hugs::thumbup::dust:

Wish me luck, today is my first pre-natal appointment:baby::happydance:

Awww, yay for 1st appts!!! GL LADY E!!!

aww mrs i hope you dont get a af and you get a :bfp: babe,, everything crossed for you and loads of:dust: il say a prayer for you tonught hunni, it always bugs me that us who want a baby so much cant and thoses who dont want them fall pregnant straight away :hug: coming yr way mrs

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->