• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

same here, metro red line went 15 mph- almost missed my pre-natal appt. All went well- I will show pictures of my lil bean tomorrow! :hugs:

Hi All,

Its my First Time actually seeking help on these sites. But here it Goes...

Im 23 and Been Married for 4 years. I first found out I had PCOS when I was 17 I developed Early and started my Period when I was 9 and always been over developed. However when I got Married My Period Just stopped. I have been sexually Active and TTC since then and Nothing. Been Seeing my Gynaelogist for 2 years with No Progress. She Gave me Metformin and Pro Vera, But Nothing I cant get Pregnant. Im 5f 1 and 73KG Which I know is Overweight, She keeps telling me the Same old Thing that if I lose weight I will be Able to Concieve, But Even When I got Married I was 60kg my Period Stopped and Never Concieved So how would this to the case. I am Very depressed because its been 4 years and me and husband are desperately Trying to get Pregnant and its affecting our marriage.

Does Provera help you get Pregnant?
Does Metformin help you get Pregnant?

Please Help!

Welcome YASMINE! :wave: I do not know as much about PCOS, however, from many of the women that I have met, and read with on here, it is still very likely that you are able to get pregnant, it just takes more precision (as it does for my wife and I in our situation) and also a very well knowing of your body. I would look into the methods that women here are using and wish you luck! FXD!! :dust: to your bfp soon!

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

We just had a major Earthquake where I was evacuated! I work in D.C.!!!!! What else..... no bfp, and an earthquake :sad1:

same here, metro red line went 15 mph- almost missed my pre-natal appt. All went well- I will show pictures of my lil bean tomorrow! :hugs:

I'm glad you made your appt! Can't wait to see the pics! I was on that Red Line, but I waited and worked a little OT so I could miss all that slow-ness and train crowding. Although it was still slow, it wasn't as crowded when I left.

Here's my bean! (Bottom left) Due Date moved to April 17th!
:happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9

I'm glad you made your appt! Can't wait to see the pics! I was on that Red Line, but I waited and worked a little OT so I could miss all that slow-ness and train crowding. Although it was still slow, it wasn't as crowded when I left.

Yeah red line blows! haha. ahhhhhhhh Test soon!! GL!

Hi, currently ttc. But when i was 12, my parents got told i would never have kids. Has anyone else been told that and still conceived :/ x

I actually know two women who were told that they would never have kids. One was told that she would never be able to have kids at 15 and ended up pregnant at 17. The other used IVF and it did take some time, but she still successfully had a child at 32. It can happen. And medical technology has come a long way. Do you know why the doctors said this to your parents?

Hi ladies, I just thought I would introduce myself before I mooch around these boards. I'm Rebecca and I'm 30, married to DH and we live in Turkey, where he is from. I have been a member of FF for the last 12 months, and have been TTC#1 for 18 months. We miscarried a year ago next month, and have had nothing since then. Currently I'm 12 dpo and taking this month off due to the obsessive madness that has surrounded me for a while now:winkwink:

Anyhooo, thats a little about me, and I hope you all get beautiful BFPs soon!

P.S. Jmw...

I also have a friend who was told that she was going through premature menopause and had less than 5% chance of conceiving naturally and right before she went in for her IVF consultation, she found out she was pregnant. It can happen! Keep your head up! Don't give up!

(Funnily enough, I have another friend who found out she was pregnant right before she went in for her IVF appointment, but they didn't really have any explanation for why she couldn't get pregnant)

I'm due Saturday or Sunday! Too scared to do an early test but can't wait to find out now though! Will know soon i guess.

Well, for me... 8/26, tested early, before vacay and bfn... I am guessing I am out and on to the Sept cycle.... :sad1:

Hi Guys
My DH and I have been TTCing for almost 2 years, you can imagine how I feel. At first it wasnt serious so we never followed the TTC principles. I only became serious in August 2011 thats when I went 2 vist the gynaecologist she then asked me to do a day3 test which came back fine and a day 10 test which also came back fine, I will be going for my day 21 test which is tomorrow I am so nervous.

I have a question about the cervical mucus stuff
When I checked my mucus around my most fertile period it feels slippery and strechy but the colour is almost milky. Can i say that my mucus is fertile?
Please assist I am really confused.

Well, for me... 8/26, tested early, before vacay and bfn... I am guessing I am out and on to the Sept cycle.... :sad1:

Ugh, I'm sorry. I'm lighting a candle for you tonight. Next month is you! :hugs:
:dust:

I've been TTC for about 8 months now and nothing seems to be happening. Help me!! :-(

me and my boyfriend have sex 3-4 times a week, and even more around the time I am ovulating.
We've tried everything, all different kinds of positions. I have read these are suposed to help with baby making!!
I've been taking folic acid for about 2 months, and not been drinking alcohol. I have a good diet and I'm young.

I had a good feeling about this month when I felt queasy all day everyday about a week after I ovulated...
I was due on my period on the 28th august, and I know it's only 2 days late, I'm normally very regular (35 day cycle) my last period was on the 23rd July and lasted about 4 days
My breasts are very sore- my nipples hurt when touched and the top of my breasts hurt and feel heavy.. Especially in the morning.
The last few days I've been constipated.
I don't feel pregnant, and fed up of getting my hopes up!! :( starting to think I'm not meant to be a mum! :cry: What am I doing wrong?

if it is of any comfort i have been trying for almost two years and m still struggling. U say that your period is late that might result in good news so dont give up, it will happen. M holding thumbs 4 u. Gudluk

Welcome PHUMU and LAURENY, I hope that you are able to get answers, support, and valuable information from this thread, as so many others have. This could prove to be the missing link to your bfp! GL FXD! :dust:

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Alright mates. I've been active in other threads adn I'm hoping to find more support and love and all around awesome here as well...

My DH and I have been trying since about April...no luck thus far though we're trying as hard as we can. I went to my OBGYN, who by the by is the biggest toss bag i've ever had the misfortune of meeting. I miss my old one, she was such an outrageous hippy it was amazing.

Any way, i'm having a time of it all- all the internet stuff is helpful without a doubt. I'm just looking for peoples to talk to about all this; people who know whats up and can give sound and solid advice and help and that general sense of comraderie that i seem to be needing right now. *le sigh*

well ladies its that time of month again did my ov test this morning an its my highest point shame kris is at work most the day lol cant wait till he gets home tho, hope yr all well x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->